AW Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW Merchandise

Don't know if it's been raised before (i did search through the forums before posting) but what do people think of the idea of AW Merchandise? By this i mean the usual range of t-shirts, mouse mats, coffee mugs etc etc. You could take the idea to the nth degree and go for a range of AW undies, but that might be too much! (I believe Organe County Choppers to a thong/g-string with their logo on it!!) I'm not thinking of pics of the girls on the merchanise, more like an AW logo or witty remark on a t-shirt etc.

I'm not sure of my own thoughts about it - it might lower the tone of AW and make it into something it's not, but then again it might be a lot of fun too! I'm sure the good people behind AW have considered this before, so probably have a good reason for not doing it already!

Just a random thought on a cold and wet day in Ireland!

We already have T-Shirts, but it was a loooooong time before Abby warmed to that idea.

Comment

This might be a good time and place to ask this question. I was in " 'ye olde sex shoppe" tonight where they sell DVD's. I was wondering if AW markets to those shops (with them as resellers). It is a small chain in our state. I started to say something to them about AW DVD's but then thought the better of it.

Alleyes

Comment

Deadly - thanks Viv Dude, dude - just what i was thinking of, cool and fun, yet classy and tasteful (remind you of anything?)! Now where are the thongs/g-strings!

Would also be good to have a t-shirt with just the AW logo (without web address) on it, for those who aren't into advertising that they subscribe to an adult site (i'm sure some people who saw the t-shirt would look it up, and maybe that's the idea!!) but beggars can't be choosers. How much effort would it be to persuade Abby to extend the range somewhat? (No need to answer that!)

Comment

Originally posted by dfens75
          Would also be good to have a t-shirt with just the AW logo (without web address) on it
          Well, the dotcom is part of the brand, so it's unavoidable.

Originally posted by alleyes1
          I was wondering if AW markets to those shops (with them as resellers).
          You'll have to ask Rainbow of the specifics, but the answer is yes, we are beginning to.

Comment

Regarding the T-shirts, I knew you guys sold them & I'm kinda tempted to buy one.
            But regarding the one shown on the pic (very nice pic btw! ), is that the only style available for the moment?
            I'm not criticising - it's just that for branded t-shirts, I usually like a far larger logo on the back (the green aw.com), with a tiny one at the top right on the front (you know the kind of thing).

Comment

merchandise!!! YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by maryjane
                merchandise!!! YEAH!
                LOL any good ideas maryjane? I still think the thong/g-string would be a good seller ...well, ok, maybe not!

Comment

i would so wear a shirt that says "i'm on abbywinters.com" at my bar just for the reaction it would cause.

then i'd probably regret it!

x

Comment

Originally posted by evie
                    i would so wear a shirt that says "i'm on abbywinters.com" at my bar just for the reaction it would cause.
                    Hmmm, you could you get commission on the advertising/recruiting potential members! Have a "I'm on abbywinters.com Ref: Evie (or some unique identifier)" t-shirt and when a member registers (which of course they will after seeing you in the t-shirt!) you get paid commission.

I know, i know, i've too much time on my hands to be thinking up these hair-brain ideas!!

Comment

Problem here: Hate to throw a negative here, but, shipping to the US from Asia and Australia is astronomically high. I trying to order hat from Australian company (won't say which) hat was 18.99US$ and the shipping was another $10.00US$ $29.00US$ to me.
                      I decided to pass. Had the money, but, shipping too high. Fair more than likely, but, too high.

sorry about the negative, but, the company said they had not thought of that being that most of thier customers were here in the states.

Comment

Saves laundry costs too!

I am going to skip the shipping costs and have an AW logo tattooed on my... well, that's for me to know and you to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by evie

then i'd probably regret it!

x
                          Yeah - i'm not sure i would like the attention. But on the plus side AW might get more memberships. I wonder if people would get commission for promoting AW and get new members??? hmmmm.... nah we already gets lotsa of bonuses - like talking to all of you on the boards... woohooo........

Comment

I actually debated the the idea of wearing an abbywinters.com t-shirt in my thread, but I've lately realised, as some of the models here have stated, that if you're wearing an AW.com t-shirt in their company, out in public, it's also technically advertising where you can see them nude. Whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing would be up to the individual model, I guess.

Perhaps a more discreet I AW t-shirt might also be a consideration? It'd still show support, but bystanders would have to first ask the wearer what "AW" stands for in the first place, before they find out where the site is.

Comment

commission cha-ching like that idea.

it'd be funny initially but the mobs of guys would get annoying...actually..

Comment

oooh i would love abby merchandise. it would be great to have some advertising material and perhaps an easy way to tell the folks. i reckon fridge magnets of the popular models. i need fridge magnets.

Comment

g- strings would be good, i would want one! but no one would really see them! you know what would be funny. a dildo carry case/storage case would be so hilarious! or something to do with sex-that of course, makes evetything interesting! xoMJ

Comment

Fridge magnets, yeah! I'm hoping for baseball caps too. Pint beer mugs with handles! I highly recommend the T-shirts; I've got 3 of 'em and wear one everywhere I go. I like it that abbywinters.com is spelled out - wouldn't have it any other way. As Diablo pointed out in the above referenced thread, if a person doesn't already know the site, the name alone isn't much of a clue and if they do recognize it - hoHO! Sad to say tho, no one has yet given any indication of recognition when I've been weraring one.

- L
                                    Last edited by Leprechaun; 23 August 2006, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Cups, hats and other merchandise: It's been mentioned but Abby isn't a fan. I did up some sample cups using images on the site for Vid Dude and all the employees who were models and sent them to Abby and the gang last ... oh I dunno ... December? About the time Verity left the staff. I'm told they were a hit and some of them are still in use (while, alas, some of them have been broken). Abby was lukewarm at best, but we've been dreaming up other ideas as well that may someday see the light of day.

The problem with these kinds of items is that the high-quality printing that we'd want to present to our customers is expensive in small quantities, and we don't anticipate having the volume to justify higher quantities (thousands of pieces), aside from logistical issues related to storage. We've investigated some options like Cafe Press, but their quality is insufficient to our expectations. They're fine for ones and twoes of picture of your kids; for a product representing AW, we expect more than they can currently offer.

DVDs available for retail purchase: Our DVD products are retail-ready packages, complete with barcodes for those folks that use them. We are happy to take inquiries from any retail or wholesale suppliers who are intersted in carrying our line. Best way to reach us for that purpose is to email orders@abbywinters.com, so if you're uncomfortable ordering off the web directly from us, or you're afraid of what you'd get in the mail and how revealing the package would be, you're welcome to inquire at your local retail shop.

Re shipping prices: We charge $10 flat shipping worldwide to everywhere except Australia. We will not ship the DVDs to Australia, only the t-shirts. (Long complicated reasoning addressed on the FAQ somewhere.) For most orders that's enough to cover postage, although sometimes we have to eat some of the labor involved. But it's part of the game.

Rainbow

Comment

i still think you should continue working on finding away to solve the probs of logistics and cost as i am sure almost everyone that belongs to the site would like the merchandise

Comment

I love that tee shirt idea. I'd want one with "JEMMA" written in mass letters on the back. Kinda like a sports top.

It's a shame Abby is lukewarm on the idea. I know I would definetly buy a shirt and maybe some undies.

Comment

Originally posted by maryjane
                                            g- strings would be good, i would want one!
                                            Originally posted by Jemma
                                            I know I would definetly buy a shirt and maybe some undies.
                                            What further convincing do you need!!? Jemma and MaryJane would buy the stuff and i'm sure the associated pictures would look stunning!!

Comment

Originally posted by dfens75
                                              What further convincing do you need!!? Jemma and MaryJane would buy the stuff and i'm sure the associated pictures would look stunning!!
                                              My wife only buys lingere if it looks good laying on the floor. Hmmm ....

Rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow
                                                My wife only buys lingere if it looks good laying on the floor
                                                On the floor, on the hips, round the ankles, on the head i'm not fussy, i just love girls in nice undies - it's the anticipation etc - like the best thing about christmas is opening the presents not necessarily the presents themselves!

I wonder if AW would consider doing a range of merchandise for models that aren't available to the general members - some may want a momento of their shoot/video .

(By the way i'm not expecting this to happen, i just like coming up with silly flirtatious ideas!)

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow
                                                  We've investigated some options like Cafe Press, but their quality is insufficient to our expectations. They're fine for ones and twoes of picture of your kids; for a product representing AW, we expect more than they can currently offer.
                                                  It's too bad about Cafe Press, but I suspect you're right. I ordered a couple of mugs from them with my favorite cartoon (I'll attach it if I can dig it up), and the image was blurry. They were very nice about it and sent me another, which I promptly chipped, so I'm using the blurry ones now. But definitely not at your standards. (This was a bit better performance, though, than the company from which I ordered glass microwave popcorn makers -- they sent them with no protection and one friend got a boxful of glass shards!)

Comment

I want Abby kinckers! I'd buy them! I would! I would! I'd buy the t-shirt but if anyone saw me wearing it, word would get round to my workplace (local council) and I'd probably get fired and, also, my dad would see it and have a look at the website. So knickers would be good! Unless the t-shirts just have the AW on them but, as Vid Dude said, the .com bit is part of the logo. So... knickers! Boy leg, thongs, panties, I want them all!

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
                                                      I want Abby kinckers! I'd buy them! I would! I would! [...] So... knickers! Boy leg, thongs, panties, I want them all!
                                                      If we all hold hands, close our eyes and wish REALLY hard do you think it might come true?

PS Evangeline, if i could, i'd get you a pair for your (upcoming) birthday!
                                                      Last edited by dfens75; 25 August 2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

yeah i reckon undies are so the go, i can think of a few sexy designs already. i would even buy abby bras and socks! how intimate! he he he!xoMJ

Comment

i thought that merchandise would be more in the line of things with images of the girls on, like trading cards.Thongs and knickers is a good idea but,i wouldn,t really know the occasion to wear them.

Comment

Don't worry about it, CB - no-one wants to see you wearing them anyway.....lol

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X