Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Hayley F & Jasmine (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Huzza, frisky frolics under the plum tree in the rain with Hayley, a shoot I've been anticipating ever since Lottie canvassed for ideas on the boards.

tom

Comment

Nothing can be wrong in this G/G involving 2 of my favorites. Something to look forward and keep for cold and rainy days

Comment

Long anticipated and as expected this set certainly delivers as Hayley and Jasmine enjoy. Nay! Revel lubriciously in a licentious romp under the plum tree. They share a look, a kiss, they fondle, Haley’s mouth closes over Jasmine garment shrouded breast, pulling apart they share smouldering looks that positively ooze concupiscent longing. Reconnaissance completed they plunge wholeheartedly into the pool of passion and what a plunge, what a pool! Clothes are pushed up, pulled down and shoved aside, Haley makes proper acquaintance with Jasmine’s breast and as they lie, sit, lasciviously entwine Jasmine moves to reciprocate and more. Oh so much more! Her tongue, her fingers roam, explore, probe seeking that which she desires and in doing transforming desire to the peaks of arousal. Not to be outdone Haley lustily indulges in similar proclivities, drawing Jasmine astride her face and after a pleasurable interlude sliding underneath to rise behind her, further luscious realms to explore. At last sated, they lie one atop the other, tongues dancing a pas de deux. The story unfolds and is recounted most eloquently by Charli in a fine set comprising elegant compositions that are a joy to savour. My thanks to Charli, the team, Haley and Jasmine.

tom

Comment

A brilliant photoset and a great video of two gorgeous girls thoroughly enjoying and pleasuring each other. Great sex expertly captured. Thanks to everyone involved and especially of course to Hayley and Jasmine - you were wonderful.

Comment

A splendidly passionate video as Haley and Jasmine succumb to the allure of nature, their lascivious ones. All to the somewhat raucous accompaniment (encouragement) of the local avian community, the gentle patter of raindrops providing a more soothing counterpoint. Before long, however, as bodies and natures are explored and aroused the girls add their own ‘music’ to the score, amidst breathy panting exhalations and mewls comes the cry from Jasmine, astride Haley's head “Ohh keep going”, an injunction eagerly, happily complied with as her tongue continues its happy lapping.

All is admirably captured by Lottie, Patience in a video comprising many memorable scenes as the girls licentiously entangle under the branches and finally as they stand under the rain to share a final kiss and cuddle. My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Haley and Jasmine for this video that is such a delight to watch and listen to,

tom

Comment

Two beautiful shaved ladies making love in the open air - Have I died and gone to heaven? Hayley F is one of my all time favourites and she pairs up well with the beautiful Jasmine.

Comment

A fine, erotic shoot of two lovely and talented young ladies - well done by all involved! I enjoyed the short 'after' video - always an added pleasure when people are laughing and having fun - it's contagious. Hayley always seems upbeat and just having a good time.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	hayley_jasmine3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	639361Click image for larger version

Name:	hayley_jasmine2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	639362

Comment

I loved the part at the end where they were standing and kissing in the rain, gorgeous!

Comment

Hayley F really does it for me. Maybe its her sweet demeanor, her lithe body, the sultry look in her eyes, or the mischievous smile, but she is as fine of an addition to the site as there can be! Couple her with another stunning porcelain beauty in Jasmine, and you have the makings of yet another outstanding G/G scene that lives up to the sterling reputation of its forebears. Loved the extra naughtiness, was just the perfect little cherry on top of the sundae.

Many thanks to the production team for killing it as usual!

Comment

Its all passionate orgasmic action! There's so much happening between both beautiful Hayley F and Jasmine! The video needs some reviews in the upcomming Dutch automn
                      Thanks for this wonderful outdoor shoot, William.

Comment

Great complicity between the 2 girls : very nice and hot GG.

Comment

Quit mis-tagging

There is nothing anal in this shoot, but someone slapped a bunch of anal tags on it and other people up-thumbed them. This is not uncommon. Is this some kind of vanilla moralizing conspiracy against people who like anal? Please cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth View Post
                            There is nothing anal in this shoot, but someone slapped a bunch of anal tags on it and other people up-thumbed them. This is not uncommon. Is this some kind of vanilla moralizing conspiracy against people who like anal? Please cut it out.
                            This is indeed rather strange, 7 people thought they saw anal in this shoot? It's a nice shoot, so re-watching it wasn't a problem, but I've no idea why 7 members tagged it like that. Odd.

Comment

I find this a lot. People tagging anal and pregnant on my shoots. None of my shoots have anal play in them (at least none that are on the site yet...) and I know I've put a little bit extra on around the waist since moving to a cold climate, but it's hardly worthy of being labelled a "baby bump"!

Comment

The tag is accurate - at around 8:30 of part 1. I have dreamed often of dining on delicious Hayley, head to toe and parts in between...

Comment

This thread got bumped by Simono (thanks), I checked out the thread, and thought WTF?!
                                  For once there is not a single bookmanz comment about a girl/girl shoot. I was slacking! Especially a shoot with girls this scrumptious. I must have gotten distracted. Or more likely, just too busy watching Hayley F and Jasmine over and over.

Jasmine's really cute and great in all the girl/girl shoots that she did.
                                  For me Hayley is simply one of the loveliest, sweetest, sexiest, dream girls that we have had the great fortune to see on AW.

Comment

I agree completely with you, bookmanz. Since her latest shoot was in March last year, guess it's too much to hope for more content featuring Hayley...? :`(
                                    (My little secret fantasy wish would be to see a GG shoot with her and Kylie(_H)) That might just kill me from overdose of awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Baraldur View Post
                                      My little secret fantasy wish would be to see a GG shoot with her and Kylie(_H). That might just kill me from overdose of awesome.
                                      My fantasy too!

Comment

Followup on anal tags

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                        I find this a lot. People tagging anal and pregnant on my shoots. None of my shoots have anal play in them (at least none that are on the site yet...) and I know I've put a little bit extra on around the waist since moving to a cold climate, but it's hardly worthy of being labelled a "baby bump"!
                                        Hi Kylie, and thanks for posting. Now of course your sweet shoot with Chloe B is up, and and we see you are up for some rear action now and again. I wonder if the site could do more to facilitate communication between models about slightly left-of-vanilla preferences like this so pairings could agree about boundaries beforehand--might help us see a bit more diversity of tactics on the site, so to speak. Thoughts? Thanks for making great smut.

Comment

Originally posted by fourth View Post
                                          Hi Kylie, and thanks for posting. Now of course your sweet shoot with Chloe B is up, and and we see you are up for some rear action now and again. I wonder if the site could do more to facilitate communication between models about slightly left-of-vanilla preferences like this so pairings could agree about boundaries beforehand--might help us see a bit more diversity of tactics on the site, so to speak. Thoughts? Thanks for making great smut.
                                          Best place to put ideas/comments like this would be under abbywinters.com Discussion That way you'll get more like-minded feedback! Feel free to make a new thread about this topic, and I'll certainly post my thoughts too.

Comment

Awesome; thanks! I thought some more about it and here's my fuller thought. I'd love to hear yours; as a producer and not a consumer your two cents is worth a good deal more than mine on this topic. Thanks for your badass work.
                                            Last edited by fourth; 17 January 2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

you know what's funny, there totally IS a brief but hot moment of analingus here: video 1, 8:15-36. It's rather wonderful actually because it seems so unplanned. Jasmine is licking Hayley, who has one leg raised. Hayley then flips over into doggy and we see her exquisite face pressed against the ground. Jasmine rims her like that for a few seconds, then she flips back over.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X