Where is Liiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Liiza

Just wanted to know where Liiza was. Her name is still on the model list, but there are no pictures sets available on her page. I wanted to buy her set with some of my store credit.

What do you see when you go here?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      What do you see when you go here?
      I see the picture of her face on the left hand side and the backstage picture set. However, I don't see the ones that were with her.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but in the early days of AW models could choose whether to make sets public or viewable to members only. There were only a few sets that you had to be a member to browse.

For example - if you log out of AW you can still go to the members area and browse sets but you can't open up the pics or watch the videos. Just see the main thumbnails.

I imagine the rules still apply for those few who opted not to have their sets public. From memory Liiza was one of them

Maybe having credit only doesn't permit you to browse member only galleries.

Again - I am not 100% sure but only speculating. Ask for tech support to be sure

Comment

Robofrog nailed it; some content is flagged such as not to appear to non-members. This system was built long before pay-per-scene, and as such the site is getting muddled up and treating pay-per-scene members as non-members (in this instance). There isn't a lot of content like this, but I have let our web dev team know, and it's on their fix list.

Until they get to it, unfortunately the only way to catch the lovely Liiza's shoots will be with a traditional subscription.

Cheers!

Comment

Well now I've noticed her page is not even available. Are the technicians working on the issue?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X