Messed up A-la-carte membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messed up A-la-carte membership

Hi all, I had sent a support ticket several days ago but I've not had anything come through yet, so I decided to post as well.

I was browsing shoots earlier, and clicked on the buy button for one of them. Because I had insufficient credits at the time, it took me to a popup that asked me to confirm purchase of credits. However, it never loaded up the question that it asks to verify that it is me (it just said Loading...). So I exited that only to be greeted with the same window again with a working verification question. Happily filled that in and pressed ok, and then the whole site went doolally. The purchase never went through, I now no longer have access to settings etc (only options on the My Account dropdown is My Tags and Join), clicking my username takes me to an Access Denied page, my purchased shoots have disappeared (no option to access them from the Shoots browser), no credits left are displayed (I had 5 cents left), and no prices are shown on anything anymore.

However, on what shoots that I can remember having bought, it does say Purchased and everything looks unlocked. But if I actually click on a video or photoset, I get an Error 401 page.

I've already clicked on Join, but it doesn't seem to detect that I'm logged in as it wants me to make a new account. It's all very odd, something has gone wrong big-time.

Any help you could give would be great, cheers!

Zenipower, please do NOT try to join or something like that. That will just create more problems.

It seems your account is in an unexpected state. That is something that must be handled by customer service. There's nothing I can do to your account except confirm that it indeed is broken. I have forwarded your message to the support team, just in case your ticket didn't make it.

What is a shoot you remember having purchased which now doesn't work ?

To be sure, I repeat do NOT join/re-join/top-up or do anything to change your account until it's fixed.

Comment

I can name several off the top of my head: Carmina and Aletta 2, Jamine and Mei, Jette and Navah, Keilyn and Larissa M. Can't think of any more, but there were a good few more.

Thanks for looking into it!

Comment

I've still not had any contact with regards to this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenipower View Post
          I've still not had any contact with regards to this issue.
          Sorry to hear that, will ask support team what's going on. Please let me know if you haven't heard back in a couple of days.

Comment

Ahhh yes; this nasty old bug. It doesn't come up too often, and is on our list of things to fix. When a subscription fails to rebill, GMBill removes the user's access to the website. Unfortunately it does the same thing to pay-per-scene accounts.

Nothing a firm kick to the side of the server couldn't fix- I've manually re-enabled your access. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

Many thanks guys!

Comment

And no sooner than I said that, it's broken again.

I know why it failed the first time; my card information needed updating on GMBill. However, I've just updated it now and gone to buy more credits only for it to go kaput again. Sorry guys, that should have gone through fine as I've updated GMBill but it seems not!

Comment

I had a little trouble with being unable to access my account recently when i had to update my credit card details found i could log in but that is as far as i could go. Kept trying to update but would not accept it but found that the system has changed as i used to have a hash in my address line but this was no longer allowed so once i fixed that all was ok. Strange how a little hash can cause so many problems. ps i am with GMBill too.

Comment

interesting thing about the hash-sign Cheese, didn't know that one yet.

Comment

Any chance I could get this redone again? As I said early last month, somehow the same happened.

Comment

Brent flykicks Zenipower's account into activity

Comment

Thanks Brent! Time to check out my GMBill details and see if anything caused all of this on there.

Comment

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. Tried to buy credits, question wouldn't load, tried again and question did load but wouldn't accept my answer, then I lost access to everything
                            Wondering if in my case it's anything to do with my card expiring?

Comment

Hrm, nope this one is a bit more complicated; I've sacrificed a yearling lamb to invoke the ritual of Gef, summoning his dark expertise to unfuse your jammed account.

Comment

Same issue

Same thing here. Ala-Cart gone and access denied after trying (and successfully) reloading card data. Your hip flexors are gonna get good and limber with all this server kickin'!

Comment

WachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!

Comment

Having a similar issue - haven't lost access, but can't buy credit even after updating CC..

Comment

Hrm. This sounds like it could be a different issue. On the off-chance, go to http://cards.gmbill.com, look up your account, and try updating your card again (even to the exact same details; just re-enter them). Then check back at http://abbywinters.com/myaccount and see if topping up works.

If not, the best course would be to shoot us a support ticket, so we can contact you 1-to-1 with more specific help.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X