Wrong date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong date

Rosa M page is showing a wrong date for her G/G with Misha. It is showing 01 Jan 1999. I believe those two girls were minors at that date!!!

Please also add the following shoots
    Lucie L
    Alex K
    Jilly
    Kiki & Lou-Ellyn
    Martha
    Claudia S
    Roos
    Evelina & Fenna
    Lawson (which has not actually been relased yet.. I think)
    Amber L & Gislea
    Reina
    Alyssa R
    Esmerelda & Emilio
    Gia
    Peigi & Vanesa
    Backstage 331 380 381 & 383 and Mystery Shoot 15
    to the showing 01 Jan 1999 as the release date in models bio/shoot page.

Comment

Oh I see the date shown in Browse does not match the one on the shootpage. Clearly the one on shootpage is correct
      Heck, AW didn't even exist prior to 2000 ;-)

Comment

Frans... any idea why AW is having so minor technical issues at the moment??

I don't recall it being this bad even during the beta stage of CSM2 (although that may be as time heals all wounds). Any idea what they are actually trying to achieve or fix ?

Maybe a better question for Garion or Brent to answer.

Thanks

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
          I don't recall it being this bad even during the beta stage of CSM2 (although that may be as time heals all wounds). Any idea what they are actually trying to achieve or fix ?
          The focus currently is on getting the new content-admin tools working ok in cms2. Once that's done I think all these smaller annoyances will get fixed. I do report them to HQ, so they're definitely on the list

Comment

I think Frans nailed it; the Web Dev team normally pounce on stuff like this long before anyone even notices it; but are currently, temporarily, engaged on a high priority project. If I'm being vague, it's because there's not a single definitive reason known to me. Little porblems come up and get fixed all the time, some are more visible than others, sometimes there are more or less than usual. Also, it's part of the price that comes with pushing the envelope on developing better and new features. A static html site with no pay per scene, no tagging, nor dynamic lining between shoot, model, fetish specific searches, and so on, would have drastically fewer issues. It would also be ugly, unintuitive, outdated, inefficient and inflexible.

Comment

Thanks Brent...

Wouldn't have happened under Kylie's watch...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X