New Model: Emm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by austin_aggie View Post
    Oh Emm, please come home. We miss you. You must have blinded them with your beauty at Barton Springs.
    Aggie,

Seeing as how we are "rivals", I'm not sure that I should be seen talking to you. Hook 'em Horns! There was a time that I practically lived at Barton Springs. But, I've found Hippie Hollow to feel more like home to me. (no clothes!) I'm coming home in July. Maybe I'll see you in the water!
    Attached Files

Comment

Ahhhh....Hippie Hollow...I remember it well. Emm, your video is the hottest ever!!!! Makes me proud to be a Texan, even if you are a Longhorm.

College Station Aggie

Comment

WoW!!!

Thank you all for your amazing compliments. I'm still not exactly sure what to make of all of them.

When I watched that video, I was utterly shocked by how sexy it was. I felt absolutely removed from that hottie on the screen. Naturally, I had to wank while watching.

You see, I'm a very clumsy woman with stinky farts and morning breath. But, in the video I was a Goddess.

Prue and Jacki both did an amazing job. I'm so grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by emm View Post
          WoW!!!

Thank you all for your amazing compliments. I'm still not exactly sure what to make of all of them.

When I watched that video, I was utterly shocked by how sexy it was. I felt absolutely removed from that hottie on the screen. Naturally, I had to wank while watching.

You see, I'm a very clumsy woman with stinky farts and morning breath. But, in the video I was a Goddess.

Well Well Lovely Godess Emm Dear !

You're still deserving an unusual reward...being "The Membership Annual Value Award" and yoy are invited
          to join Aw's innercicrle to join into all the remaining exceptional performances with the "few" other goddesses...

Love

BlueBird

Comment

WoW!!!

Well emm, you may be clumsy etc, but I just adore your wonderfully sexy dominant look. I could watch you make love to more submissive models all day long. And you are so very beautiful too. Thank you for making us all so very happy with te stills and videos

Comment

Give it time, Bertie.

You will be.
              I have found my God(ess)

Comment

Emm--Finally had a chance to watch one hell of a video. As much as I like Aussie accents, it sure it nice to hear home sweet home Texas tones on AW. Have you considered an educational and/or guided visualization type video? A woman who knows what she wants and how to get it is such a great turn-on. And it worked.

HM
                Attached Files

Comment

Gig 'EMM and Hook 'EMM to the Texas tEMMple of tEMMptation. You are beyond awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Havemercy View Post
                    Emm--Finally had a chance to watch one hell of a video. As much as I like Aussie accents, it sure it nice to hear home sweet home Texas tones on AW. Have you considered an educational and/or guided visualization type video? A woman who knows what she wants and how to get it is such a great turn-on. And it worked.

HM
                    Thanks. I haven't considered an educational video, but I am going to start running "How to Give a Mind-Blowing Blowjob" classes. I think women would really want to learn something like this - for Hens Nights or 21st Birthdays or something. What do you think? And what sort of video do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie64 View Post
                      Gig 'EMM and Hook 'EMM to the Texas tEMMple of tEMMptation. You are beyond awesome!
                      <pinching your cheeks> What a doll you are! I'm coming home in 16 days, Aggie.

Comment

I haven't been on here for a while. I hope that you are all well.
                        I've been learning a lot about Myself and exploring new realms of possibility that I never even knew existed.
                        It's a beautiful journey. I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Emm, let me wish you all the best for the "beautiful journey" you are on! Your pictures are stunning. what beautiful eyes you have! I have looked at the stills and I am going to download the video..I am sure it will be a marvelous piece! Love you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thomas66 View Post
                            what beautiful eyes you have!
                            Emm,

I can but agree. I've seen your shoots and thought them outstanding, here's hoping we'll be lucky and see more of you. Best Wishes for you on your 'beautiful journey'.

tom

Comment

Hello Emm
                              It's nice to hear from you again and it's even nicer to hear that you are very happy. Have a lot more fun on your beautiful journey.

Comment

Sorry I missed you. Things have been nuts lately. Hope you had a good time. It was 100 today and 101 yesterday. We really need the rain. We got 2 inches last week, but that's not enough. I'm sure you saw how bad Travis looked.

I guess there's some other time.

Comment

Pretty girl

Whao ! YOu are very lovely.

Best Wishes,
                                  Uncle Kyi

Comment

I have all of Emm's scenes up to this date. She is a hottie!! great face , bod and personality. She exudes sensuality. Would love to see her in a g/g with one of the girls really in to it . jbflaus

Comment

I haven't been on here for a while. I hope that you are all well.
                                      I've been learning a lot about Myself and exploring new realms of possibility that I never even knew existed.
                                      It's a beautiful journey. I couldn't be happier.
                                      You are truly, beautiful EMM...love your pictures and all your release here at AW....I want to take this time to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving...
                                      I love your work and you are VERY SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL..
                                      Thank you.
                                      Robert

Comment

Ohh wow. I just came across Emm.

I think I have a new favourite. It's the eyes. And so much more!

Excellent shoot team AW, you guys continue to amaze me every day. More pics of her in that leather outfit she posted a few months back would be ace too!

Come back Emm...

s

Comment

Okay, so I'm pretty late to the show here, but Emm is worth giving a high five! She does not lack for confidence. It's one thing to have an amazing pussy, and another one to name it and give it a tattoo. Way to go girl! I'm sure any man (or woman) would be helpless under your spell. I know I was.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X