X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Willa (comes back)

Nude girl Willa (comes back)
    Attached Files

lol! i have missed Willa! I see as she has grown the hair on her head shes shaved below! While she is always a rock star I think she would agree the pubic hair would help her retain the lovely scent from her glorious pussy....I recall on one of her first shoots she commented on how good she smelled and tastes...that thought lingers with me to this day!!! yum...

Comment

While I agree and prefer Willa hairy, contrast is very sexy. It's good to see a beautiful bush in one pictorial, then completely exposed in another. For some reason, I like a woman very hairy or completely bare, nothing in between, and Willa sure doesn't disappoint me. Mila did much the same thing...not completely coincidentally they are my two favorite Abby ladies. For many more reasons than their hair choices, admittedly...

Comment

agreed Mila and Willa are both awesome....Willa thou has this "healthy" phyisque that makes me wanna get into a wading pool of jello with her and just "wraselle"...she knows from her time in the US south how drop dead sexy a curvy woman can be! I love watching her walk....I would stare - hopefully not in a creepy way....but definitely perverted!

Comment

I think I know what you mean. She seems very strong in body and spirit and is also amazingly feminine.

She's certainly a very special woman.

Comment

Wow.. is this the same girl as THIS Willa ? Had trouble recognizing her. Very different look, should be interesting on her upcoming playdate!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X