Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Emilia & Tiffany

Lesbian Sex: Emilia & Tiffany
    Attached Files

I can't hardly wait for this one.

Comment

that is some good eatin'!

Comment

these young women are going to start a 5 alarm fire! they are so hot! wow....every orfice and corner is explored and aroused...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	g_emilia_tiffany107-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	648779

Comment

Even better than expected.

Comment

There was a palpable intimacy getting to see these two friends together. Beautiful!

Comment

One of the best shoot ever produce on Abbywinters. Two magnificent girls.

Comment

Agree, one of the best shoot made on Abbywinters of all time !
                The two girls are very beautiful with perfect body (I love Emilia with her white skin, her smile, and she makes so serious with glasses and so sensual without. Please make other shoots with her !).
                There's a real connection between her, and they are a few pervert.
                And the shoot has a long time (50 min).
                Thanks for this shoot

Comment

It is lovely - and the shot you chose at the start is exactly what I was going to comment on as the highlight! It's like Emilia is hungry, sooo hungry - just beautiful to see. They are both so beautiful. Wishing them both much happiness and orgasms.

Comment

This is a great one, indeed. Emilia mentioned in her recent playdate that she and Tiffany are still best friends and would be keen to do a playdate together someday if given the opportunity! Here's hoping she gets her wish.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X