Clear All

Nude girl Sarah A

Nude girl Sarah A
    Attached Files

sweet hairpie! what a cutie...

Comment

Stunning! Highly arousing.

Comment

She has a cute smile, small breasts with perky nipples. Nice pubic hair and an arousing photo array...cant wait to watch the video! btw sexy sweet feet and toes and a devil may-care attitude! cant wait to see more!

Comment

I love this picture - I would love to see her taking a picture of this picture and so on!

Comment

Wow...just watched Sarah's video....she is petite but strong...cute face, confident, small tis and perky nipples, and sexy toes. Her muffin looked great with her newly growing pubes, yummy!
            ...in my wilder days....I would say..."I'd crawl over broken glass, one mile, buck naked, just to get a whiff of her scent!".....she was hot! i loved the teasing she did (like the expert dancer she is)..with approaching her labia but not parting them....making one ache for more! I especially loved the short be key moment where her slightly engorged lips started to glisten with her juices......My tongue started to quiver and dance.....mmmmmmm! Tasty I bet! well do...PLEASE bring her back for more!!!

Comment

Hahaha that’s so artistic! Maybe for the next shoot -

Comment

Sarah A’s shoots are fantastic and I love that shot as well. For some reason I am always missing her play dates. I’ll get to one one of these days! I’m sure she has very entertaining shows.

Comment

Hi Sarah! It's so nice to see you on the boards. You are so pretty and your shoots have been wonderful. I love all your stories about being a stripper and a yoga teacher, and hearing your beautiful singing voice. I cannot wait to see all the fun you had with Masie in your upcoming shoot together! It's a rare treat to have Masie in front of the camera again, and I know you two will make a great team.

Like jws1981, I haven't yet been able to catch one of your playdates, but I'd love to and I'm sure you're a lot of fun to chat with. I'll make an effort catch up with you eventually, but for now, I'm loving all the work you do for AW!

Comment

Her next Playdate is this Monday . . . .

Comment

Thanks Masie! I would love to attend, but I think that we Americans tend to get unlucky with the scheduling. Playdates are often very early in the morning or during working hours. Alas!

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Masie! I was able to join Sarah's playdate today, and she was an utter delight. Such a sweet and sunny person. As soon as it ended, I realized I forgot to thank her for posting on the boards and inquire if she's planning to spend some more time on here with her fans. Maybe she'll see this message, though!

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
                          Sarah A’s shoots are fantastic and I love that shot as well. For some reason I am always missing her play dates. I’ll get to one one of these days! I’m sure she has very entertaining shows.
                          I'll have to switch up my timing one of these times soon here! I usually do afternoon on the west coast since I work mostly evenings and have a lot of daylight free time, but maybe I can swing a later playdate sometime soon what time zone are you in?

And massfan3 it was such a pleasure working with you! I really hope to be able to do so again. Thanks for stopping by for my playdate

Comment

That so nice to hear, Sarah! It's wonderful that you had so much fun in the playdate. I'll be sure to join you again sometime. I'm delighted that you had such a blast in your shoot with Masie as well, and got a kick out of my line about long movies, hehe.

Comment

Hi Sarah. I’m on the east coast so mid mornings and late afternoons seem to work the best for me. It looks like I should be able to make your next play date (finally!). I’m really looking forward to it. Thanks!

Comment

hey friends so at the request of some members of my last playdate, I'm sharing some of my social media related to my music alter ego so you can hear new releases/career updates and of course continue to see sexy pictures of me outside of the AW context my pseudonym for my music is Elena Rayn, instagram is @elena.rayn (where I am most active), Facebook and twitter are @elenaraynmusic. I have a few songs up on my soundcloud (which is available through these platforms). I also did a show last week on the Susan Block Show (https://bonoboville.com/events/dr-su...ay-2016-12-31/) where I did kind of a musical masturbation orgy show - I'll be doing another this saturday at 10:30 pm PST, if anyone wants to tune in! At this link (http://www.drsusanblock.tv/main/) the first video is my show. You have to pay to watch but, I promise, if you do...it's well worth it much love to you all friends!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X