Tag "encouragement" rotator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tag "encouragement" rotator

Today we have released a small fun new feature called the tagging video encouragement rotator. It's intended to help folks identify what some good words or phrases to tag media with.

They'll pop up around the site from time to time, and you can choose to see them less often, more often, or not at all. There's a new preference on the General tab in prefs to control this as well.

I hope you enjoy it, and your feedback is most welcome! My fave one is Amelia B and Bobbie... see if you can spot it in the wild!

(We have been recording these videos for some time before we made this feature, and it seems we have an awful lot of "pubic hair!" ones. Ooopsie. We're working to balance that out now).

This screenshot is from a test, so the title is not perfect!
    Attached Files

I am quite sure this was not the main intention of these tagging videos but I LOVE them! It has made my day fly by - I keep finding excuses to log into the website so I can see another message!

Some of these tagging videos were filmed quite a while ago and it is so nice to be brought back to the day of the shoot all at once - happy memories, lovely models!

Comment

Please hide/suppress tag vid popup when a flash/streaming movie is playing.

Comment

Hey Frans, good idea, will do.

Comment

I like the reminders while I'm browsing (get to see a different girl now and then) but please NOT while I'm watching a vid. OK?

Comment

Yes, got it, we'll fix that in the first week of Jan. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Like it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                Yes, got it, we'll fix that in the first week of Jan. Sorry for the trouble.
                You may also want to make sure it doesn't pop up during Playdates. It did when I was watching Yasmeena's. Twice. I was able to close the windows quickly, but now I wonder if those pop up during anyone's Private Playdates.

Comment

oh yes, good point, added to the list (just in time!).

Comment

actually they are almost all pubic hair and perky breasts or feature women with pubic hair and it make me wonder if you are trying to steer people viewing, meaning your pro pubic hair so that what you choose to show on the tag videos, the power of suggestion

Comment

The tagging reminders are great: so cute. But I've just noticed that lately they've started popping up while I'm watching a shoot video. The popups cause the video to stop playing, which is pretty annoying. I don't recall that happening before a few days ago: could you look into fixing that? Thanks!

Also, are there any new reminder videos in the works? It would be fun to see some new faces at some point.

Comment

Hey massfan, we changed video playing software recently, I think that's why. It'll be fixed early this week.

Good point on new ones - it's my job to approve them, and I have not done it in a while - I see there are many in my list to approve! I'll work on that today, and you should start seeing them in the mix shortly. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

That's fantastic about the new additions! Thanks for looking into the video issue so quickly.

Comment

Massfan, the popping up when watching another video is fixed.

I have approved a bunch of new ones, so you should start seeing them in the mix now. I'll keep working through the backlog.

Comment

I am so excited to see the next batch, the tags always make me smile

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X