Clear All

Nude girl Irene A

Nude girl Irene A
    Attached Files

She is gorgeous! Love the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      She is gorgeous! Love the glasses.
      Thank you very much! Loved my first time on Abby Winters and I hope working with them soon. Love my glasses? I've been wearing them for 10 yers. First, I didn't like wearing glasses because of the bullying, but I know I cherish the intellectual look I have with them on.

Comment

Hi Irene: It's always bothered me how cruel people can be to each other during the school years, seems like anything that makes you look even the slightest bit different than whatever everyone else thinks is acceptable makes you a target. I have always found women with glasses attractive, there is something unique and distinctive about them that is really beautiful.

Comment

Irene! You are very beautiful - hope to see more of you around soon!

Comment

Hey, folks! It's been a while. Thank you very much for your words. I feel more confident about my glasses and one of the reasons is how beautiful I felt when posting this shot.

Comment

Hey Irene, glad to have you around!

I just got some new glasses myself, I find it really hard to get a frame shape that suits my face but don't want the hassle of contacts - I'm a tough one to please haha!

Comment

Hi Irene, somehow I missed your shoot from last year. I'm glad I found it because it is excellent! I love your smile and think you look great in glasses. and of course its a turn-on to see a girl with glasses so happy to be showing her pussy! I would love to see you in another shoot.
                Originally posted by irene_a View Post
                Hey, folks! It's been a while. Thank you very much for your words. I feel more confident about my glasses and one of the reasons is how beautiful I felt when posting this shot.

Comment

Originally posted by dondolar74 View Post
                  Hi Irene, somehow I missed your shoot from last year. I'm glad I found it because it is excellent! I love your smile and think you look great in glasses. and of course its a turn-on to see a girl with glasses so happy to be showing her pussy! I would love to see you in another shoot.
                  Sorry to reply so late to this post. Well, maybe your wish will come true *mysterious tune*

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X