New Model: Alera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crunchtime View Post
    Yes I do and hope they don't return. At the other end of the spectrum, I am not a fan of the gynecological shots which many like.
    Do you like the tier1 shoots like Yoga Girls, or do you only like tier3's?

That is why we all subscribe............it is because we are pleased most of the time by AW's shoots, production and innovativeness. So let's step back a little and allow honest airing of member's thoughts on a forum without the inference that any criticism is unwarranted and off the page.
    Criticism on the shoots is fine, after all without feedback it's sorta hard to improve Saying you want to see more explicit shoots is fine too. Criticizing the model for not doing a more explicit shoot is not fine. You might want to visit this thread which talks about non-explicit shoots in general (to keep this here thread a bit more about Alera)

Maybe Alera will one day do a tier1, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by edutch54 View Post
      I was browsing this site and I came across Alera's photos that were so seductively alluring, I signed up immediately and started downloading her images! If it were realistically possible, I would fly to Australia to meet this beautiful Goddess.
      Hi edutch, you're a fellow dutchy by chance? Welcome to the forums, great to hear you signed up for this shoot. Jacki (stills photographer of this shoot) will be so pleased to read that!

Comment

Criticism on the shoots is fine, after all without feedback it's sorta hard to improve Saying you want to see more explicit shoots is fine too. Criticizing the model for not doing a more explicit shoot is not fine.

Frans:

What page are you on?
        I am trying to find where anyone criticised the model.
        The softness, if you will, of the shoot was criticised and mildly at that. It was more of a wish to see comment.
        If criticizm is allowed, then ALL criticism is fair game, not what you think is "fine" or "not fine".
        I checked out the thread you alluded to and noted with disappointment how the one member who had the temerity to like less soft shoots was practically shot out of the water.

Alera is a lovely girl. And why wouldn't anyone want to see more of her?

Comment

I am trying to find where anyone criticized the model. The softness, if you will, of the shoot was criticized and mildly at that.
          Someone asked what criticism was allowed or something like that I think? The above was the answer to that.

If criticism is allowed, then ALL criticism is fair game, not what you think is "fine" or not fine".
          Well.. actually.. read this: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...&id=ForumRules , might be useful.

Alera is a lovely girl. And why wouldn't anyone want to see more of her?
          No argument there

Comment

Fellow dutchy by chance?

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Hi edutch, you're a fellow dutchy by chance? Welcome to the forums, great to hear you signed up for this shoot. Jacki (stills photographer of this shoot) will be so pleased to read that!
            Glad to be here! Yes, I'm Dutch-American living in the Great NorthWest.
            Alera is the most stunning woman I've seen in many, many years. Do you know
            what ethnicity she may be?

Comment

Originally posted by edutch54 View Post
              Do you know what ethnicity she may be?
              She was born in Morocco but moved to Australia at a very early age. She also mentions that in her video, might want to download it.

This dutchy is still living in the Netherlands, a different kind of 'down under' shall we say

Comment

Hi folks...wow this thread has been on fire since my last response. Cheers to all the lovely thoughts that followed and also all the beautiful compliments of Alera. She is a gorgeous creature and deserves to be showered with adoration! In reply to a few comments about full frontal nude. Depending on location, some (most) of the rooms we shoot in are very small. There isn't a lot of room to move backwards, and so to get a full frontal nude I have to zoom right out. By doing this however, the proportions of a model get a little warped. Sometimes we use this as a creative technique to give a shot some quirk. But when trying to exhibit a models true proportions it can sometimes not be true to real life. And sometimes it's fun to keep a shoot close to the ground (Hayley T shoot) for something fun and different. If this is a preferred shot to get though, by all means I will be onto it. Just understand though that depending on space etc, the shot may be a little 'stretched' due to zooming out. Ta folks. X

Comment

Alera, what beautiful eyes and dazzling smile... and Jacki thank you for this and this shot among many fine ones - I enjoy the occasional side and profile views that reveal even more beauty.

Comment

Jacki, thank you for the superb photos!

I like this pic, can't really describe why but I like it
                    That picture of Alera, that Frans noted is such a great composition. Although a nude photo, your eye is drawn right to her eyes. IMO, Alera's most beautiful feature.
                    Closely followed by her pretty smile and great boobs!

Comment

Someone asked what criticism was allowed or something like that I think? The above was the answer to that.

Well.. actually.. read this: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...&id=ForumRules , might be useful.

Having read the rules I find nothing on this board violated them in any way. If they were violated I am sure the Moderator would have removed the offending post. 'Nuf said, methinks.

Comment

Naturally beauty

Alera is natural beauty with good looks and her expressions are very intriguing. She has lovely skin and hair and showing her natural self is her best strength.Hope she comes back to do more work here. Would like to see her in IM's.

Comment

Just want to also say that yes, Alera is gorgeous but the shoot seems very tame by AW standards. I've been a member for a couple of years and have never seen a shoot this unrevealing. I completely support Alera's decision to show what she's comfortable showing, but for me expectations were higher based on what I've seen from other AW girls in the past.

Someone mentioned the Yoga girls. That is possibly my favorite video of all time on AW, but it was much more explicit than Alera's. I just love full nudity, and BTW have no interest in pot shots (gyno pics).

Comment

I hadn't seen this photoset before, and probably wouldn't have ever seen it if the thread hadn't been bumped, so thanks HappyBoy! Alera is gorgeous, and Jacki did a great job shooting her.

While this shoot certainly is relatively tame, Alera does reveal her lovely, fully nude body in plenty of the stills, (unlike a few shoots I can think of where the model isn't fully nude until the last 10 shots or so), so I see nothing to complain about.
                            It's just a shame she never came back for a redux.

Comment

another beautiful reason to check AW every day. look forward to her vid.
                              jbflaus

Comment

Stunning girl, would love to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                                  hi folks...so nice to read all your lovely words. In regards to the comments about seeing more. Most of you are aware, but for those who are new to the site and the boards, each model chooses the intensity of her posing. Sometimes models are more explicit than others, and we welcome and adore each model for whatever she is comfortable with sharing with us. There is a beauty in all levels of posing, even just the "nude only's". I know though the natural intensity that builds when viewing a model getting undressed. A fun way that I view shoots is that if you have no expectation as to where the shoot is going , then you're always pleasantly surprised with all the unveiling's that a model shares, no matter how explicit or modest. Thanks again for your support guys and girls. Xx
                                  This is fine. The best thing about the Abby Winters site is the ethical treatment of models in their shoots, because they only show what they want to show. They aren't forced to be explicit.
                                  However, from the point of view of the casual consumer who pays per scene, they are paying the same amount for every scene, whether they are "explicit or modest".
                                  Maybe this should be taken into account and the cost increased for explicit scenes. I personally would be willing to pay more for an explicit scene.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X