cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cornelia_aw View Post
    Hi dimble, thanks for worrying, I was fine, all ready to play then encountered a site error and couldn't fix it as it seems whoever was meant to be answering emails didn't do it today hopefully they will reschedule me soon!
    Ah, bummer about the technical glitch, Cornelia! No worries. Thanks for checking in, and we'll look forward to giving you a proper warm welcome back to Abbyland whenever your playdate is rescheduled!

Comment

Thanks, Cornelia - I look forward to something really special next time!

Comment

Darn, totally missed the reschedule it it happened today.

Comment

Just wanted to leave a note here to thank Gabriela for an amazing playdate today! She is absolutely gorgeous and the session had an irresistibly sultry slow-burn intensity that built to a delightful finale. It was just so sexy! Plus we learned that she's interested in doing girl-girls the next time she's in Europe to visit; looking forward!

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
            Darn, totally missed the reschedule it it happened today.
            You mean Cornelia's shoot was already rescheduled and it's happened already? WTF! I pretty much check the list of upcoming playdates once a day or at least every other day and never saw it listed. Bummer. I have still not seen Cornelia in a playdate and the time was actually great for me when she had the technical glitch. ....very sad.

Comment

Cornelia's playdate has NOT happened yet. It has to be re-scheduled first and staff is busy with that together with Cornelia. So you've not missed her playdate, it simply hasn't happened yet

Comment

Thanks for posting this Frans x

Comment

Did kate G gonna made a playdate ?

Comment

All of Jaclyn's playdates have disappeared!!Hope all is well and is she going to reschedule!!!!

Comment

Hi Happy Tappy , we had a bug that was removing the Private Playdate entries that Jaclyn was adding to the diary. Our web dev has been working on this and I am told the issue is now fixed xx

Comment

is Jay gonna come online?

Comment

Hey Smoothed,

I am sorry to let you know that Jay has been poorly today and was unable to make her Playdate!
                          She sends her apologies and says that she is looking forward to scheduling a new date once she feels better.

Well wishes to Jay!
                          x

Comment

Originally posted by smoothed View Post
                            is Jay gonna come online?
                            Nice phrasing btw, very fitting for a playdate Hopefully she'll be better soon enough to really come *cough* online... heh

Comment

Ha good pun spotting Frans!

Comment

Daniela was AMAZING today. So much fun. I'll be craving grapes for a good long while now...
                                Last edited by Joe_Boner; 29 April 2019, 07:16 PM. Reason: missed a word

Comment

It's great to have little comments on here from people who were able to join the playdates, since only a few of us are online at a given time. I wasn't able to visit Daniela this time, but she's so gorgeous, and now I'll be daydreaming about what kind of fun things she did with grapes, hehe...

Comment

It was so nice to visit with beautiful Yasmeena today for the first time in a while! In addition to being super-sexy, she's always lots of fun to chat with. She mentioned that she'd love to do more shoots, and that if we'd like to see her back on the site, we should let AW know. So here's my vote for more Yasmeena!

Comment

Add also my vote please

Comment

Yep, Yasmeena was great. I'd look forward to a repeat performance.

Comment

oh well, 10 mins in and no sign of Jaclyn's playdate starting, get its a non starter

Comment

ok well its now 20mins and still no word from AW staff.

Comment

I guess at some point we will find out what happened to Jaclyn's playdate but its a bit annoying, rushed home from work for this, I suppose I'll have to make do with one of her g/g vids.

edit: at 19.11 why hasn't the website updated to show that there is no "playdate now"

Comment

Not just me or is Willa online for the PD today for you all?

Comment

Not just me or is Willa online for the PD today for you all?
                                                  Ah.. that was yesterday, had me confused there for a minute Did it work out monday after all ? (if not, what did you see/not see, errors?)

Comment

No, Willa never came online Monday. The schedule said the playdate was "Now," but the "models online" part of the page just said "No abbywinters.com models are online right now." Willa is usually very punctual about her playdates, so I assume something came up and she couldn't be there. Hope she's able to reschedule!

Comment

I was worrying that her unexpected squirting on her Laptop during her last PD might be troublesome. But normally she would have tested it before setting up a new PD.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                        Thanks, Satine! Are you an official playdate coordinator now, or are you just helping out Masie with some of her work? If it's the former, it's wonderful to welcome you to the team! I know the other models will love working with you.

While we're on the subject of playdates, I'm delighted to see that Cornelia has a new one scheduled! She's always so much fun to chat with.
                                                        Yes I sure am!
                                                        Thanksyou!
                                                        It has been soo lovely to get to chat with all the models I have not met, and to have a cheeky little look in their Playdates!

Do feel free to suggest any models you would like to see more of and I will do my best to get them booked in xx

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                                                          I guess at some point we will find out what happened to Jaclyn's playdate but its a bit annoying, rushed home from work for this, I suppose I'll have to make do with one of her g/g vids.

edit: at 19.11 why hasn't the website updated to show that there is no "playdate now"
                                                          Hi Havijack,
                                                          I am so sorry that we never updated you on Jaclyn's Playdate on the day. We always pass on information as soon as we get it and that sometimes things go wrong at the last minute but we do everything we can to try and plan so it doesn't. Unfortunately Jaclyn was in a bit of a pickle and her water-pipe had burst so her priority was making sure that her house wasn't full of water

We will get her back on the schedule again for you and hopefully it will run smoothly xx

Comment

I was worrying that her unexpected squirting on her Laptop during her last PD might be troublesome. But normally she would have tested it before setting up a new PD.
                                                            Hehe! Yes that could have been troublesome indeed!
                                                            Willa let us know that she was unable to make her Playdate due to unforeseen circumstances but you might see we have her rescheduled for Monday 3 June so book it in your diary! x

Comment

Just popping a little note here - I am sorry for some of the unattended Public Playdates recently - it seems that many neighbours and residential buildings are completing all their buuilding works this month! Many models have had to reschedule their Playdates due to noise from building works and the likes.

I had the same thing happen at my house just last week

So to make it up to you all, I am going to try and schedule an extra Public Playdate in for some weeks - that way I hope that you can attend at least one of them

Also, I'd love to hear your requests of any models you want to see more of?
                                                              And if there are days and time that you prefer - we can try to accommodate it as best we can for you.

I have passed on all your wonderful comments to models and thank you all for being so patient!

Hugs and kisses xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X