Stills Kylie H/Marcus shoot shows as red X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stills Kylie H/Marcus shoot shows as red X

All I get is little red Xs when I try to open a picture from the shoot.

Still just Xs.

Can someone fix this, please?

Every other recent shoot is OK. HELP!

Even the video won't play for me.

This is the only one thus far.

So it has to be on your end of things, Abby Winters.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
      Still just Xs.

Can someone fix this, please?

Every other recent shoot is OK. HELP!

Even the video won't play for me.

This is the only one thus far.

So it has to be on your end of things, Abby Winters.
      I'm not sure how you get the X-es but you currently don't have access to this shoot (you have a solo-only sub, right?). I'll ask HQ to look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        I'm not sure how you get the X-es but you currently don't have access to this shoot (you have a solo-only sub, right?). I'll ask HQ to look into that.
        Nope, can't be it. I can view other boy-girl shoots. Plus, my viewer doesn't put a line through the shoot boxes/videos as happens when it's a girl-girl or masturbation one. I know I only have the solo selection, but up until now, this didn't exclude me from the boy-girl shoots/videos.

Can someone help with this, please?

Comment

Nope, can't be it. I can view other boy-girl shoots. Plus, my viewer doesn't put a line through the shoot boxes/videos as happens when it's a girl-girl or masturbation one. I know I only have the solo selection, but up until now, this didn't exclude me from the boy-girl shoots/videos.
          What viewer ?

Comment

NeverNeverLand, another question. How do you download the pictures? Do you by any chance right-click the zip links to download them ?

Comment

Sure it's not "XXX" haha... ok... I amuse myself... Not helpful I know.

Comment

I don't know. I just click on the pictures and they grow to a bigger size.

Comment

NeverNeverLand, another question. How do you download the pictures? Do you by any chance right-click the zip links to download them ?
                  I just click on them to see them bigger. And the video starts to get going, but then some single line of tech gibberish appears across the screen.

This is the only shoot that this has happened.

Comment

Hey, NeverNeverland, you said video. So the still pictures, are fine. What resolution video you downloading? Are you streaming? Fyi, I like VLC media player. You might try VLC 2.0.1

Comment

I just click on them to see them bigger. And the video starts to get going, but then some single line of tech gibberish appears across the screen.

This is the only shoot that this has happened.
                      Are you viewing the regular or the mobile site?

Does the shootpage itself look normal ? (screen shot would be ideal, instructions: http://www.abbywinters.com/help/faqs...cal#ScreenShot )

For the stills, you do get to the thumbnail page?

Comment

Oh.. and if you could copy/paste the 'gibberish' here that'd be nice too. Tech staff at HQ can probably find something useful in it.

Comment

NeverNeverland, tech people at HQ have looked into this problem and it should be fixed for you now. Can you try again and report result ?

Comment

NeverNeverland, tech people at HQ have looked into this problem and it should be fixed for you now. Can you try again and report result ?
                            Working! Both the pics and the video!

Thank you for fixing this for me. Abby Winters once again proves it's the best site of its kind on the Web. Great customer service.

Have a nice day, folks.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X