• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
    Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
    Hey, I know this sexy cutie. Claudia!
    http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...mar_27_ams_jpg
    Must be a little short staffed at AW this week.... I see they have got Cluadia working... and Kylie posting the behind the Scenes picture....
    Ohhh Kylie H and Claudia in the same post.... Now hopefully we see a shoot with both names in it....

Pinky
    Oooh... Misha did you hear that? Although I dunno how most abbywinters members would feel about my current choice of hair colour...
    Ohhh yes.... Misha did you "read" that.... You now weld the power to make it happen.... Unless it already has???
    and Kylie it does seem that Timbo and MrPinkEyes for starts would be keen for a Kylie shoot with her new hair colour...

Comment

his is true Pinky, I love to see another shoot, the new hair colour is a great reason to do one

Comment

Who are these two lovely ladies? Very cute picture. The girl on the right looks like Esmerelda but I can't be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Who are these two lovely ladies? Very cute picture. The girl on the right looks like Esmerelda but I can't be sure.
          Yeah, I was wondering myself. Who are they?

Help us Ms. Masie!

Comment

Always happy to help. You are correct that the first lady was Esmerelda and the second was her friend Catalina who she brought over from Spain with her, just so they could show us what they like to get up to at home! This was a real couples ladies addition, as the two friends have enjopyed each other sexualy several times before. You will have to wait till their video is ready as they tell you all about it in the before video! xx

Comment

Who knows what the lovely Antonella F is about to do but I can't wait to find out!

Posted by Masie (23 hours ago)

Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2013-04-30-b-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	643765

I think Antonella will be demonstrating her Search & Rescue skills as she pulls herself up to the branch above where Izzy will be waiting to be safely lowered to the ground......................

Actually, by the looks of it, she will be performing her " Aerial Ribbon " routine for us. I know this...my niece took classes in her teens.

p.s If i may ask, who is the girl on the latter ? Masie's hair isn't that long and Izzi's is a darker colour

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2013-05-10-ams.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	643782

Aww Kylie...what's with the pout ?!...let Izzy have Misha for a while. You have her all day to yourself while Izzy is out shooting .....or is there more to this pic. than meets the eye???
                Last edited by tjsunray; 10 May 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                  [ATTACH]32358[/ATTACH]

Aww Kylie...what's with the pout ?!...let Izzy have Misha for a while. You have her all day to yourself while Izzy is out shooting .....or is there more to this pic. ???
                  Well Misha *does * have a nice blush going on

Comment

Kylie is looking very busty in that pic...
                    just saying....

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2013-05-11-ams.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	643783

Ah, good to see Kylie smiling again !

I wonder what the rest of the caption " A much happier Kylie " says ? That link is not working for me ATM....does someone know ?
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 11 May 2013, 03:46 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]32362[/ATTACH]

Ah, good to see Kylie smiling again !

I wonder what the rest of the caption " A much happier Kylie " says ? That link is not working for me ATM....does someone know ?
                        Yip....

Name:	Captureaw.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	643784

Comment

Mon 13th May 2013 Flour-dusted fun with a beautiful new model! | Behind the Scenes

Posted by Kylie H (10 hours 10 minutes ago)

Name:	awpotd-2013-05-13-ams.JPG
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	643787

And which lucky model will get the pleasure to De-Flour this cute blond cup-cake ?

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2013-05-16-mel.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	643790

What a SEXY creature !!!...A Masmishizzykylanonasaurus...Can't wait to see the video !!!!!
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 16 May 2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

What a SEXY creature !!!...A Masmishizzykylanonasaurus...Can't wait to see the video !!!!!
                              Oh there is a video, nice Got to admit that's an inventive way to train your stomach muscles Masie ;-)

Comment

Reminds me of the Bremer Stadtmusikanten. Animals on top of each other. lol

Comment

[ATTACH]32400[/ATTACH]

You sure its not a Masmashizzysnonasaurusx2 ??

Comment

[ATTACH]32400[/ATTACH]

You sure its not a Masmashizzysnonasaurusx2 ??
                                    Yeah, i thought about that as well...some dictionaries need updating. The spelling could very well be: M a s m i s h i z z y a n o n a n o n a s a u r u s.

Comment

As Pinky points out, no Kylie in that pic.

Bummer...Looks cosy...

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                        As Pinky points out, no Kylie in that pic.

Bummer...Looks cosy...
                                        Kylie...you can always recreate another SEXY creature sometime in the future ..but this time not on it's back.

Comment

I could take one more Kylie you hop on up!!

Comment

Will be looking forward to these two, what a sexy pair!

Comment

Who is the second girl on this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                Depends on how you count Left to right, girl 2 would be Suyai who's nude in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                  Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                  Depends on how you count Left to right, girl 2 would be Suyai who's nude in there.
                                                  "Seconds" means "the girl whose name isn't written in the legend".
                                                  So who is the girl on the left?

Comment

Who is Ornella's friend???

Comment

This would have made a good Mystery Model question.....I think it's the same girl who handed the coat to Suyai

Comment

This would have made a good Mystery Model question.....I think it's the same girl who handed the coat to Suyai
                                                        I think you are right, I think the mystery girl is or has been a model on here, and I may know who she is. See if anyone else can guess.
                                                        Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post

I think you are right, I think the mystery girl is or has been a model on here, and I may know who she is. See if anyone else can guess.
                                                          http://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs/models

Name:	awpotd_2013_05_26_ams.jpg
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	643808

Question is...why would the Mystery Model wear a white glove ?...unless it's a type of lens she's holding. I have a feeling it's a new camera person in training.

Comment

white glove? I thought it was a rubber glove

Comment

With a wave of her magic mono pod, Izzy makes her model's clothes disappear!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X