X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kara D

New IM: Kara D
    Attached Files

Ah, Kara carissima!!! Kara bellissima!!! Kara dulcisissima!!! How spoiled we are!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
      Ah, Kara carissima!!! Kara bellissima!!! Kara dulcisissima!!! How spoiled we are!!!

凧ちゃん
      Indeed we are Takochan, indeed we are

tom

Comment

Having now watched the IM I'll say again "Indeed we are Takochan, indeed we are". A delightful, splendid IM in a fine location, I liked the lighting which 'coming in' from the left imparted a golden glow to Kara on that side, especially so her hair and the way in which her beautiful smile that evident throughout was transformed into one of beatific contentment. A joy to view, thank you Kara.

tom

Comment

I enjoyed the video from beginning to end. Besides, I'd never seen Kara streching out her knickers with her own big toes, before. The lighting is just right. The green-white-red set of tawels is nice! I wonder if it is a little something for Italy(?) Mexico (?) Hungary (?) or only a fortuitous coincidence. However, those colors are sexy, aren't they?
          Thanks Kara an thanks AW.

Comment

A delightful IM by a gorgeous girl. And what a lovely smile Kara has through the whole video.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post

凧ちゃん
              Hi takochan, those italian superlatives you've used make me suspect you've been influenced by the tricolored set of towels on which Kara couches her favours. Dunno... maybe you just like to express your joy in Italian, from time to time. Anyway, I share your words: bellissima, carissima, dolcissima... Kara is all that and much more!

Comment

Kara is one of those girls that just oozes seduction -- she reminds me of a girl I knew in college...

One night a bunch of us were over hanging out at her house and I'm not even sure what we all had been talking about, but the conversation lulled, and suddenly she was looking at each of us with bedroom eyes, like it all of the sudden was going to be an orgy -- it was just one of those vibes you get -- we looked at each other like "where is this going?" or "what the hell?" or "help! what do I do!" -- but then we all snapped out of it and went our separate ways. Maybe she was just going through a fantasy in her mind, but I've never seen a woman hypnotize a small group of girls and guys like that before without saying a word.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X