X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jordana

New Model: Jordana
    Attached Files

Another beautiful model with a great body, however the stills look a lot like the set with Alera. There isn't one full body frontal nude shot. Otherwise, I like the model. I think that there could have been more stills and more angles to better show the model. Stills show a model in ways that video can't.

Comment

A lovely shoot by Jacki, beautifully set, of the alluring Jordana, of whom I hope to see more shoots in the future. Thankyou Jordana and thankyou to Jacki and the team.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
        Another beautiful model with a great body, however the stills look a lot like the set with Alera. There isn't one full body frontal nude shot. Otherwise, I like the model. I think that there could have been more stills and more angles to better show the model. Stills show a model in ways that video can't.
        I agree

Comment

Love your shoot Jordana you are a truly beautifull woman .

Comment

Hi guys...rather than writing the same thing in a different way I thought I'd paste what I mentioned in Alera's thread...Jordana's shoot I would've had a chance to shoot a full frontal nude, but obviously got carried away with shooting her big brown eyes and it slipped my mind. For that I'm sorry. In other cases however the below message might be able to explain why. "In reply to a few comments about full frontal nude. Depending on location, some of the rooms we shoot in are very small. There isn't a lot of room to move backwards, and so to get a full frontal nude I have to zoom right out. By doing this however, the proportions of a model get a little warped. Sometimes we use this as a creative technique to give a shot some quirk. But when trying to exhibit a models true proportions it can sometimes not be true to real life. And sometimes it's fun to keep a shoot close to the ground (Hayley T shoot) for something fun and different. If this is a preferred shot to get though, by all means I will be onto it. Just understand though that depending on space etc, the shot may be a little 'stretched' due to zooming out." Ta folks. X

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
              At the risk of starting another "boards" bonfire( see the Alera board)...I agree with you.

Jacki's comments are noted although environmental limitations can be overcome with imagination and auxilliary lenses. Two shoots like this in one week is rare for AW. Happily the additional shoots per week as compared to last year make up for any shortfalls.

Comment

Thanks Jacki I really enjoyed the pics anyway, a credit to you

Comment

Oh how I wish all my fellow country persons (hmmmmm is that a word ) looked like you oh lovely Jordana, which part of NZ are you from me I am from the deep deep south near Invercargill

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                    Hi guys...rather than writing the same thing in a different way I thought I'd paste what I mentioned in Alera's thread...Jordana's shoot I would've had a chance to shoot a full frontal nude, but obviously got carried away with shooting her big brown eyes and it slipped my mind. For that I'm sorry.
                    That's understandable Jacki. I know about the barrel distortion (pincushion effect) that occurs at wide angles with some lenses. I have noticed that all of the more recent photo sets just don't have as many photos. I would imagine that if a model doesn't want to have "macro" photos of her _____, it would decrease the number of pics per set. Basically, I think that it's more than just a photographer thing. I would imagine that the lessening of image per sets has to do with something else.

I think you guys do a really good job Jacki and you can really take your career far like the beloved Carlee (RIP) and Nico... I am sure that you have a lot more tact than most photographers because of the type of work that you do!

Video: The video does at least pick up where the still set left off.
                    Last edited by Dreammaker182; 23 September 2008, 04:08 AM. Reason: video

Comment

Jordana has a nice warm smile and a full, sexy, curvy figure. From the video she seems like a quiet lady but she does tell us she's "easy going" - a quality I do like in a women.

And the video does show a full-frontal nude Jordana.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X