X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Vanesa

Nude girl Vanesa
    Attached Files

I've met Vanesa before and after her first shoot and she is a rocking lady!! I love her accent which you'll all hear one's here video is released. Tell me what kind of accent do you think she will have?

XX Misha

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
      I love her accent which you'll all hear one's here video is released. Tell me what kind of accent do you think she will have?
      Shoot page doesn't say where she's from, she's looks Italian ? That's quite a trip to come to AW though.. Hmm.. guess we'll just have to wait for the video then.

She didn't stop smiling during the stills I see, must have been a fun shoot!

Comment

I've met Vanesa before and after her first shoot and she is a rocking lady!! I love her accent which you'll all hear one's here video is released. Tell me what kind of accent do you think she will have?

XX Misha
        I think she is from eastern europe. Romania, for example. I don't know why she felt dissapointed when they asked about her nationality. Maybe she is from a musslim country and didn't want to say it.

The video is really lovely.

My favorite model from Abbywinters are you, Misha so i will ask for a girl-girl video with you and Vanessa, hahahaha.

Hughs

Comment

hehehe Volandovoy I like your style! I think Vanesa is are very interesting attractive young lady!
          Tell me whit who else would you like to see Vanesa and me paired up with?

XXmisha

Comment

So many possible options. lol As long as you're one of the two.

Comment

hehehe Volandovoy I like your style! I think Vanesa is are very interesting attractive young lady!

XXmisha
              Oh My god!, I can't believe my goddess Misha is talking to me. Thanks.

As I said my favorite model are you.

In second position Aletta and Fenna. They two are so nice, pretty, natural. What more can I say?

But you are the very best.

I'm sure a lot of people think the same here.

Comment

Originally posted by volandovoy View Post
                Oh My god!, I can't believe my goddess Misha is talking to me. Thanks.
                As I said my favorite model are you. In second position Aletta and Fenna. They two are so nice, pretty, natural. What more can I say?
                But you are the very best.I'm sure a lot of people think the same here.
                oh come on Volandovoy you are flattering me like crazy!! Thanks it's very sweet!
                I've had a girl girl shoot with Fenna and with Aletta, both wonderful sweet and sexy lady's. Tell me more about other models that you really like!??
                Please tell me more about what kind of shoots you really like?!

To all of you: What else would you like to see of this very beautiful Vanesa???

xxMisha

Comment

XXmisha
                  Wouldn't it be great to see her in the AW music group with Irmina and Gretchen?
                  Love Sabrina

Comment

oh come on Volandovoy you are flattering me like crazy!! Thanks it's very sweet!
                    I've had a girl girl shoot with Fenna and with Aletta, both wonderful sweet and sexy lady's. Tell me more about other models that you really like!??
                    Please tell me more about what kind of shoots you really like?!

To all of you: What else would you like to see of this very beautiful Vanesa???

xxMisha
                    Sorry, My fault. I thought we were talking about Vanessa, not about you.

If we talk about you is easy, I like all you do, hahaha. You can post a video of you cooking and I will enjoy it the same. hahahaha

What do you think about Carmina?. She is beautiful and has a lovely Spanish accent when she speaks English.

Would you like to do a video shoot with her?.

A big hug!.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X