X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically, dropshop.

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
      Also, it seems to me that many episodes lately have been ending in a massive "Oh snap!" moment, even if there is no actual cliffhanger.
      They can't have cliffhangers since the series follows a book . It's one drama device beyond their reach...thankfully. Those snap moments are the best they can do. Of course, they have saved a few vital cliffhangers for the last few episodes of this season. One of them is definitely going to be a shock!

Okay, I'll stop teasing you now...

Comment

Eh, I'm pretty chill about it.

Comment

How many AW models can you spot.... Or just sit back and enjoy...

Spoiler alert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaD8rouJn0

Well, I thought it was funny

Comment

Just want to say that if you're hooking people up with appearances on GoT I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE ON GAME OF THRONES. Ahem, just wanted to get that off my chest!

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
              Just want to say that if you're hooking people up with appearances on GoT I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE ON GAME OF THRONES. Ahem, just wanted to get that off my chest!
              Masie handles casting of pretty girls in that series (she did anyway), might want to mail her They film in Ireland I believe, nice country for a short vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                Really? Would have never guessed you were so enthusiastic about that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	im_eliza_renaevid1_HQ_samplerprofile.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	647282

Looks like you have started reading ASOIAF before the TV show aired.
                Like Frans mentioned, maybe Masie can help you out for Season 6 or Lacie can forward you her contacts.

Comment

wow thats a good catch!

Comment

Around the time I saw that DIM with you I was reading the 4 paperbacks, so it quickly caught my eye.

Comment

Dont forget about little old Satine!
                      I was a very little extra in Season 4!

It was a lot of fun, I spent the day in Roman Baths lounging with pretty ladies and lots of pirate men! :O

Name:	game of thrones shot2.png
Size:	568.9 KB
ID:	647348
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, since the focus of the camera wasn't on you, I missed your cameo there. Did you took a swim after the scene wrapped?

Comment

I love how happy you look, just grinning in the background regardless of the scene around you - thats why I loves ya xxx

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                            Sorry, since the focus of the camera wasn't on you, I missed your cameo there. Did you took a swim after the scene wrapped?
                            Aw thats OK!
                            I don't think I would have noticed if it wasn't for the fact I knew I was in it lol Im very much in the background.
                            I didnt get to unfortunately as it was such a long day but myself and the other ladies shooting that day did enjoy a cocktail or three after!

Satine xXx

Comment

guys ... get me on game of thrones ... come on ... seriously ... dying over here ... jealous ...

Comment

Since I guess season 5 will spent less time in King's Landing, I wonder if we will visit other establishments in Dorne and/or Essos.

But seriously, somebody please help out Renae, before she goes Arya-mental on somebody. lol

Comment

New Game of Thrones episodes soon! Does anyone know if any Abby girls will be joining the illustrious ranks of Masie, Lacie, Kylie, Ren and Satine this season? It's good to know the producers of the show have found a fantastic source for pretty naked girls!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                    New Game of Thrones episodes soon! Does anyone know if any Abby girls will be joining the illustrious ranks of Masie, Lacie, Kylie, Ren and Satine this season? It's good to know the producers of the show have found a fantastic source for pretty naked girls!
                                    They sure did invite Samantha-Jane aka. Samantha Bentley again and you can see her two times in the 3rd episode of Season 5. As the Stranger with hair covering her face in Littlefinger's brothel and then near the end as Daenery's Mother of Dragons cos-player in Volantis.
                                    Last edited by dropshop; 3 May 2015, 08:26 PM.

Comment

While Game of Thrones has powerful females among its main characters in general it treats women very poorly to say the least. From todays news it seems that Game of Thrones has now created considerable controversy concerning the rape of Sansa Stark. In view of what AW is trying to do in terms of promoting women I wonder how the models who have appeared on this show feel about the depiction of a young girl so brutally treated and whether it would be a consideration for them in taking part in future episodes?

On a personal note I finally gave up reading GOT in disgust early in the fifth book. I recently read a review which bluntly stated that by that stage the author had become totally self indulgent and was desperately in need of an editor: an opinion I thoroughly agree with. It seems to me what began as a fascinating story of intrigue, corruption and the struggle for power became thoroughly spoilt by too many plots, sub-plots and excessive and unnecessary detail.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                        While Game of Thrones has powerful females among its main characters in general it treats women very poorly to say the least. From todays news it seems that Game of Thrones has now created considerable controversy concerning the rape of Sansa Stark. In view of what AW is trying to do in terms of promoting women I wonder how the models who have appeared on this show feel about the depiction of a young girl so brutally treated and whether it would be a consideration for them in taking part in future episodes?

ummmm... Did you not see what happened to poor Masie (Daisy) on GOT... She also got gather brutally treated. Poor Daisy.

Comment

Did you not see what happened to poor Masie (Daisy) on GOT
                                          No, only saw the first season which was given to me as a present. Shortly after that I became so disenchanted with the books I decided not to bother with any more GOT. From what I have heard it seems that the author had opted to split the fourth book into two volumes and I would hazard a guess that this was due to him already over-writing and overly complicating things at that stage.

I am still interested to hear from the models about their reaction to the way women are treated in this novel, especially in light of the Sansa Stark episode.

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                                            On a personal note I finally gave up reading GOT in disgust early in the fifth book. I recently read a review which bluntly stated that by that stage the author had become totally self indulgent and was desperately in need of an editor: an opinion I thoroughly agree with. It seems to me what began as a fascinating story of intrigue, corruption and the struggle for power became thoroughly spoilt by too many plots, sub-plots and excessive and unnecessary detail.
                                            Same can be said for a lot of series in this genre. Unlike the more robust tradition of standalone novels prevalent at large, the fantasy genre and even sci-fi genres lend themselves to having a single continuing story across numerous novels. Another example of this is the epic Wheel of Time series (Robert Jordan) - in its case, the author actually died before getting anywhere close to completing it. We were left with another author completing the series who wrote a couple of concluding books that were markedly simpler in plot, prose and imagination. It wrapped up the series commercially, but the number of loose ends and plot devices needed to accelerate to that rapid end, remain a travesty. One person's self-indulgent series of overwritten books, is another person's masterpiece that they'll enjoy reading for the decades it takes to write the darn thing .

Comment

Wow! This post has became the news of the day for me as I read it! It is so anusual and interesting, I wish the girls could tell more about their "Big film" work experiences. So now I can proudly say that my fellow co-workers are the GOT actors))) And now, it`s time for me to go and rewatch those episodes

Comment

Originally posted by kristiana View Post
                                                And now, it`s time for me to go and rewatch those episodes
                                                Exactly!! I was aware of most of them being in Game of Thrones when the episodes aired for the first time. But for the last few weeks on BluRay Rewatch it is so much more glorious in preparation for Season 8. I had totally forgotten that Kylie H was also in the appreciation scene for Pod the Rod in Season 3.

Comment

At the end of this Blog post, Samantha Bentley (Samantha Jane on AW) mentioned just a few fellow familiar faces in GoT. But before that, her experience of filming some scenes is well worth the read.

Comment

I was watching the first episode over the weekend (season 1 is still one of my favorites) and it was somewhat shocking realizing the number of characters that appear in the episode that have since died in the series. I fear a few more may be added to this tally by the end of the upcoming season.

Comment

In case you are fine to see virtual grave stones of most named deceased characters:

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                                                        In case you are fine to see virtual grave stones of most named deceased characters:
                                                        I hadn't seen that page before, that is an excellent list! It's funny watching the early episodes, so many scenes where I find myself thinking "if only they knew what was coming for them". Only one more month to wait!

Comment

I watched the first two seasons of GoT around the time they aired six years, then lost track of it. After hearing from lots of models on here that I should catch up, including Ellie B, Rose K, Kate G, Casey Q and more (as well as, you know, people I know in real life...), I powered through all the remaining seasons over the past few months to get ready for the final episodes. Now I'm totally on hooked! I don't know why it didn't quite grab me the first time around, but I can't wait to see how it ends.

Thanks to this thread, I of course had my eyes peeled for any and all cameos from Abby girls while I binged! I dutifully located everyone mentioned on here -- Masie, Kylie H, Lacie, Satine, Ren and Samantha Jane (did I miss anyone?) -- as well as one other from a more recent episode: the lovely Zane. How could I miss those bright red curls (among other beautiful features), even though she's only onscreen for about one second? GoT wikis confirmed it's her. I'll continue to have my eye out in the final episodes for more models, but it seems like the characters will probably be too busy to play around naked...

Name:	Screenshot (25).jpg
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	650267

Comment

I was always interested who are those brave girls who are courageous enough to be naked in a world wide famous series, are they professional actresses? And here we are, they are our lovely girls from Abby Winters!
                                                            The last season doesn't take long to come now and it promisses to be something out-of-this-world! Excited for it!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                              I'll continue to have my eye out in the final episodes for more models, but it seems like the characters will probably be too busy to play around naked...
                                                              I guessed wrong on this, as our pal Lacie made another appearance in tonight's new episode! She and some friends were spending time with Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. According to the authoritative GoT wiki, this was her seventh time on the show, which is probably some kind of record for a naked side character.
                                                              Last edited by massfan3; 15 April 2019, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X