The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    When will we get a chance to see the whole naked you in one picture. It's like a puzzle, one piece at the time, head, breasts, bum, legs and so on.
    Casgrain, it seems that our sweet Althea is a master at teasing us with all her tempting pics. Keep on teasing Althea, I for onr love your pics. However a picture of all of you would sure be nice.

I'll take what she will give us. But I don't think her arms are long enough to hold her Mac Book far enough out to get a full picture of her body.

Cheers JC

Comment

AMAZING!!!
      I had the most amazing box of pleasure waiting for me when i got to work today!!
      FRANS AW YOU ARE GOD!! you have made my absolutely shitty week amazing!! Actually make that my month!!!

I'll post a pic shortly!! So so awesome!!

Comment

AMAZING!! BEST DAY EVER!!

Big thanks to FLORIDA ROB who sent me an awesome digital camera which just arrived!!!!! i will get on to taking pics asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
          AMAZING!!!
          I had the most amazing box of pleasure waiting for me when i got to work today!!
          FRANS AW YOU ARE GOD!! you have made my absolutely shitty week amazing!! Actually make that my month!!!
          Good to hear it finally arrived, was getting sorta worried. Always glad to make your month of course Hopefully the letter made sense, was a bit crowded with info. None of which is need to just watch the dvd's though, heh

Have a fun day/night lovely lady..

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
            Good to hear it finally arrived, was getting sorta worried. Always glad to make your month of course Hopefully the letter made sense, was a bit crowded with info. None of which is need to just watch the dvd's though, heh

Have a fun day/night lovely lady..
            there was so much amazing stuff!! i just watched two films already!!! and the tshirt fits awesome!! oh and i only just saw that you put in the XXX film tht dita von teese did!! cant wait to watch that. i appreciate all that you have given me soo much!!! x

Comment

I took this pic with the new camera FloridaRob sent me!
              Attached Files

Comment

there was so much amazing stuff!! i just watched two films already!!! and the tshirt fits awesome!! oh and i only just saw that you put in the XXX film tht dita von teese did!! cant wait to watch that. i appreciate all that you have given me soo much!!! x
                Good to hear the T-shirt fits, that was kinda of a worry since the sizing system works a bit differently here.

Btw. 'XXX' is a bit high rating for what Dita did, but it's all she ever did so gotta take what you can get

Which movie did you watch first, 'Cindy The Doll is Mine' ? All Asia, all the time.. even with two main charachters

How did you take the shower pic btw? Water is bad for camera's right?

Happy dreams!

p.s. like the way you look at the camera there (eyes), very nice.

Comment

Good to hear the T-shirt fits, that was kinda of a worry since the sizing system works a bit differently here.

Btw. 'XXX' is a bit high rating for what Dita did, but it's all she ever did so gotta take what you can get

Which movie did you watch first, 'Cindy The Doll is Mine' ? All Asia, all the time.. even with two main charachters

How did you take the shower pic btw? Water is bad for camera's right?

Happy dreams!

p.s. like the way you look at the camera there (eyes), very nice.
                  yes i did watch cindy first!! i held the camera way way away and put it in a waterproof case

Comment

AMAZING!! BEST DAY EVER!!

Big thanks to FLORIDA ROB who sent me an awesome digital camera which just arrived!!!!! i will get on to taking pics asap!
                    Hope you have some fun with it. Sometimes, it's the little things that bring a little fun into our lives.

Just hoping you can get the right charger for it!

Rob

P.S. I think the camera focused on the water drops in front of you but it's another fun pic of a gorgeous woman!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                      Hope you have some fun with it. Sometimes, it's the little things that bring a little fun into our lives.

Just hoping you can get the right charger for it!

Rob

P.S. I think the camera focused on the water drops in front of you but it's another fun pic of a gorgeous woman!
                      aww thanks! i did get the charger for it straight away.. easy peasy!!

Comment

I took this pic with the new camera FloridaRob sent me!
                        And such a beautiful pic it is Althea. Thanks!

And Thanks to Rob and Frans for bringing our girl Althea such great pleasure!!!

She sure deserves it with all that's been going on in her life lately.

Cheers JC

Comment

Althea, did you watch _Live Freaky, Die Freaky_ yet? Was wondering what you thought of it since it is a seriously WEIRD movie With a waaay to catch song in it btw. Caught myself wistling it at times, tsk tsk ;-)

In case anyone else is wondering what the heck this is about; I send Althea some dvd's with movies she wanted (and some other stuff, heh). Curiously enough most of those movies feature a certain Italian movie-actress .

I was about to write 'do not watch them all in one go' but I doubt it would help Must have been a fun day for you monday, first my package arrived (I suppose that means the two toys I send for the dildo drive arrived as well, must check with Rei) and in the afternoon Rob's camera arrived? Anyway, feel free to indulge yourself... hot weather isn't any good for movement or work anyway, heh...

Comment

Althea, did you watch _Live Freaky, Die Freaky_ yet? Was wondering what you thought of it since it is a seriously WEIRD movie With a waaay to catch song in it btw. Caught myself wistling it at times, tsk tsk ;-)

In case anyone else is wondering what the heck this is about; I send Althea some dvd's with movies she wanted (and some other stuff, heh). Curiously enough most of those movies feature a certain Italian movie-actress .

I was about to write 'do not watch them all in one go' but I doubt it would help Must have been a fun day for you monday, first my package arrived (I suppose that means the two toys I send for the dildo drive arrived as well, must check with Rei) and in the afternoon Rob's camera arrived? Anyway, feel free to indulge yourself... hot weather isn't any good for movement or work anyway, heh...
                            Yes i did watch Live Freaky, Die Freaky. It is a very quirky movie. It kind of makes fun at everyone. I found myself have a giggle at some of the strange stuff. Like the sex scene with Charles & the first girl haha

Comment

Psst!! Althea. Do whatever you want or don't want with the cam but I figured out, just this afternoon, that you can set a delayed shutter by turning the wheel to the cloverleaf, (for dummies), mode and configuring the brief menu for a delayed shutter. Try to get it to 7 Mp from the default 3 Mp for that mode.

Also you will learn there are some layers of menu settings by rotating the mode wheel and then pressing menu to see what options can be set for each mode and and, also, for the Best Shot modes for still and video.

I'd leave it in the 7 Mp pics mode and then reduce rather than shoot in a smaller pixel mode which seems to produce simply lower sharpness pics.

The multinational instruction manual was absolutely dismal for detailed instructions, such as flash modes, and nothing is better online.

That's all!

Comment

Hey sexy! You look HOT wet!

Way to go Rob and Frans! Althea is so cool, I'm glad she's happy!

Comment

I am alive! I watched Translyvania Frans! I loved it! Im half way thru Queen Margot. Im obsessed with Italian & French languages all over again!! I wont to be a raven beauty in Roma!!

Comment

I am alive!
                                    Good I just assume you out having fun when you're not posting. So the silence in a way is a good one, hope you had lotsa fun in those hot past days.

I watched Translyvania Frans! I loved it! Im half way thru Queen Margot. Im obsessed with Italian & French languages all over again!! I wont to be a raven beauty in Roma!!
                                    Asia has a more prominent role in Translyvania I think. You prefer french spoken with english subtitles now? Not sure if usa/aus. dvd's (you prolly import all through amazon.com?) ever have the original non-english soundtrack? What's that new french movie, Last Mistress I think. Available somewhere in januari-2008 appearantly. Since Asia worked so hard to learn to speak all the dialog in french it's only fair to get the french-spoken version

Didn't really *watch* Queen Margot (just to check subtitles were ok). The ending looked a bit like 'Troy' to me if I recall correctly? Bit much gore, so I kinda fast-forwarded that part. Hopefully all subtitles ended up at the correct times there ;-)

I do tell/warn you that Asia doesn't have much of a role in _Red Siren_ right? Don't want you to waste money, there are still some other movies of her worth having. Travel Companion is being released in english I think, she got an award for it Italy.

Btw. should 'wont' be 'want' in that last line of yours? Makes more sense ;-)

Comment

Good I just assume you out having fun when you're not posting. So the silence in a way is a good one, hope you had lotsa fun in those hot past days.

Asia has a more prominent role in Translyvania I think. You prefer french spoken with english subtitles now? Not sure if usa/aus. dvd's (you prolly import all through amazon.com?) ever have the original non-english soundtrack? What's that new french movie, Last Mistress I think. Available somewhere in januari-2008 appearantly. Since Asia worked so hard to learn to speak all the dialog in french it's only fair to get the french-spoken version

Didn't really *watch* Queen Margot (just to check subtitles were ok). The ending looked a bit like 'Troy' to me if I recall correctly? Bit much gore, so I kinda fast-forwarded that part. Hopefully all subtitles ended up at the correct times there ;-)

I do tell/warn you that Asia doesn't have much of a role in _Red Siren_ right? Don't want you to waste money, there are still some other movies of her worth having. Travel Companion is being released in english I think, she got an award for it Italy.

Btw. should 'wont' be 'want' in that last line of yours? Makes more sense ;-)
                                      eheh yes it should be want@!

Comment

I hung out with the lovely Billie last weekend..
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Ah yes, you mentioned her coming over. Assume you had a great weekend then?

Btw. the frontpage does have a point in that you're not really a 'New' Abby employee anymore. You might wanna think up another title this growing thread?

Comment

I hung out with the lovely Billie last weekend..
                                            Ahh two lovely ladies adorn this thread.

Cheers JC

Comment

Travel Companion is being released in english I think, she got an award for it in Italy.
                                              It's the most beautiful film with Asia I think, she looks sooo young, sexy and innocent. A great Michel Piccoli too.

doinel

Comment

Ah yes, you mentioned her coming over. Assume you had a great weekend then?

Btw. the frontpage does have a point in that you're not really a 'New' Abby employee anymore. You might wanna think up another title this growing thread?

suggestions?

Comment

That pic in the shower is smoulderingly sexy Althea.

Thanks also for the photo with the lovely Billie who I am glad to see looks well and happy, as well as very sexy. Hope you can maybe persuade her to come and say hi briefly soon on her thread.

Great that you've got a new camera to play with.

Take care,

SF

Comment

suggestions?
                                                    Althea, temptress, spunk, and friend to all.

Hey, You and Billie look real cute together!

Comment

suggestions?
                                                      Althea, you are a super hot chick with a super hot personality why not boast it and name your thread "Super Althea"?

With your thread growing like it is I think most or all members will agree you are a Super Hot Girl.

That is my suggestion.

Cheers JC

Comment

suggestions?
                                                        Althea is here for you...
                                                        Althea amongst friends...
                                                        Althea at your service....
                                                        Althea works for you....
                                                        Abby employee Althea:how can I help you...

Not very subtle I know but I've tried.
                                                        Last edited by casgrain; 23 November 2007, 07:59 PM.

Comment

suggestions?
                                                          Althea's Illustrated Life

Comment

Althea Looking Spunky?

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                              Althea, temptress, spunk, and friend to all.

Hey, You and Billie look real cute together!
                                                              Bilie is adorable, shes such sweetheart

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X