No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's wonderful to see you on the boards, Alina! I'm delighted that my feedback made your day and made you excited to continue: that is so sweet and lovely to hear. It was an absolute thrill to see how happy you were to see me when I joined the chat. You're the best.

I'm definitely intrigued to have a private playdate with you and see some your creative ideas. The time you have scheduled for privates on Saturday at 7 a.m. New York time should work for me, so I'll try to join you!

Also, it would be lovely if you started your own thread on the Models Speak page on the boards. I'm sure lots of your fans would love to have a central place to visit with you!

Comment

Thanks to Masie, she shown me your message) now I`ll be here more often and for sure will create my own topic when i`ll have an opportunity.
      Huge thanks for your words I`m enjoying when you are enjoying)))
      And ofc I`ll put my schedule and my ideas on my topic to my lovely fans)
      Have a great day and see you soon)

Comment

A quick sorry from Remie - She had tech issues her end so missed her Playdate today but we are working on getting this fixed and re booking it soon.

Comment

Thanks Alina for an amazing private playdate. You are incredible from head to toe!

Comment

Do you think that we can have a playdate with you Masie ?

Comment

Hi guys, so unfortunately, I've had to postpone my playdate! I now live with a house full of people and they all decided to come home early . I hope I can work something out with them soon. On another note, I just shot my lovely friend yesterday and I'll be shooting more and more behind the camera in the next while! I hope you guys like the content I make.

Comment

Bummer that your playdate didn't work out today. Hope you can organize another one before long, it'll be so nice to visit with you again and hear about what's going on in your life! I'm looking forward to chatting with you about your wonderful work behind the camera. All of the shoots you've done have been so sexy and expertly shot, and I loved your post the other day about all the attention you give to making sure the models are relaxed and having fun: that really shows through beautifully in all your work.

It's fantastic to hear that you've shot another one of your beautiful friends, and that you have more shoots on the way! I'm pretty sure that by now you've set an unbreakable AW record for the model who's recruited the most friends to the site, but I have a feeling you'll be adding to the record in the future.

Comment

I know there was a survey a while back on which days of the week were best for people for public playdates, so that may be the answer, but they always seem to be on the same two or three days - eg the current list: nearly all Saturday or Monday. Wednesday and Friday hardly get a look in, and Tuesday and Thursday seem rare. Speaking for myself, Tuesday and Wednesday are best, but I am sure there are plenty of people who would like Friday as well. Any chance of spreading them more evenly? They are such a fabulous part of Abby Winters, it would be good to give more people an opportunity to join in. (And while I'm here, any chance of a playdate with Lexi B, the most beautiful girl I've seen over the last few months?)

Comment

Hi Dimble a quick survey on Playdate dates sounds like a sensible idea - will jump on that so we can get up o date info.

Comment

Thanks, Masie. PS (I'm not the first to ask) - can we persuade you to do a playdate for us? You can't say your days of being horny are over!

Comment

I do miss my time fun side of the camera and yes can't deny the horny part of me is still there I recently did appear on camera for AW (teaser alert) and am very excited to see how that turned out.

If you guys like it I might try another Playdate so watch this space and be sure to let me know what you make of the video I made when it comes out xx

Comment

I think I got a bit of an idea from your Twitter account of what to expect from your (highly anticipated!) next on-camera appearance. But I'm won't wait until it comes out to chime in that of course we'd love to visit with you in another playdate some day! It's always so nice to chat with you, especially about all the fun you've had working for AW, in addition to connecting with the horny part of you, naturally.

It looks from your Twitter photos that you're having an absolutely amazing time on your world travels! Are you going to meet up with any AW friends while you're in Australia?

Comment

nice i can't wait masie.

Comment

I am loving my trip thank you, I arrived in Australia a few days ago and it is what I expected and more - having a great time.

Alrek I am also very excited to see the put together video from my fun abbywinters day back in America - we can look forward to it together xx

Comment

Poor Satine has just called me and she is not very well. I am cancelling her Playdate for tomorrow but she will let us know as soon as she is better. Hopefully just a 24 hour bug.

Comment

Did Willa's playdate yesterday happen? It was billed as Now! but I couldn't get into it, though I did manage to see Aline's afterwards. Willa is definitely one of the best playdate girls and I hope to see her soon.

Comment

I couldn't get into it either. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by JAMMYMAN View Post
                                      I couldn't get into it either. What happened?
                                      Willa's playdate was cancelled on monday, you didn't get to see the cancellation message ?

Comment

Hello, I just want to know if in the private session the playmate could have a vibrator that we activated in putting cash. Make cum our favorites abby winters playmates would be cool.... if the girl want for sure. Thank you for answering.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                                          Hello, I just want to know if in the private session the playmate could have a vibrator that we activated in putting cash. Make cum our favorites abby winters playmates would be cool.... if the girl want for sure. Thank you for answering.
                                          Private playdates are paid based on time ($xx per minute), not on tips which I'm guessing is what you're thinking about.

Comment

Really sad news Marleen will not be able to do her Playdate today as we couldn't fix her technical issues in time. I am in touch with her to re book this for as soon as we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              Private playdates are paid based on time ($xx per minute), not on tips which I'm guessing is what you're thinking about.
                                              Yeah but it will be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                                                Yeah but it will be cool.
                                                It could be in the public too. Just like chasturbate.

Comment

Hi everyone this is a late apologize saying sadly Bobbie couldn't keep her Playdate with you tonight as she had a few tech issues. We do however have Yasmeena in the next 22 Hours then lovely Satine will be with you on Saturday.

have a lovely day / nigh/ evening -where ever you are

Comment

Masie,

You have been back in front of the camera lately. I can't imagine that a public playdate with you would be anything other than a real blast! Any possibility that could happen?

On another front, all too often members who would really like to attend a public playdate cannot be online at the scheduled time. It would be great if they could be archived and accessed for at least a few weeks after. They are the best thing going on the site.

Hope the recent spate of tech issues get resolved. I am sure someone is working very hard on this.

Thank you,

s

Comment

Right now I am living up a mountain so Playdates are not possible but I plan on moving somewhere a bit more normal next year so yep - it's a possibility for sure

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                        Right now I am living up a mountain...
                                                        for some reason that makes me think of this naughty witch, I do hope 'your' mountain is a bit more green and lively ;-)
                                                        (didn't I see a pic of you on top of said mountain some time ago??)
                                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	zwarte-magica-berg-half.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	649054

Comment

Just had a wonderful playdate with Billie! She's so much fun. Just one technical thing I noticed: there seems to have been a redesign of the playdate chat box, which is mostly fine, except that I now need to scroll down every time someone types something new to keep up with the conversation. Does that make sense: like, new comments appear below the part of the box that I can see? It wasn't like that before, now I have to continually scroll. It's not a big deal, but I thought I'd point it out. It didn't seem to be happening for Billie: she was reacting to comments I couldn't see yet, without touching her computer.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that too - it's definitely better to have the newest chat pop up without having to keep scrolling don to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevetod View Post
                                                              Yeah, I noticed that too - it's definitely better to have the newest chat pop up without having to keep scrolling don to see it.
                                                              I'll ask web-team to take a look, which browser/os do you both use for playdates ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X