The Vagina Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vagina Chart

I figured that this thread belongs in AW discussion because vaginas are a fairly significant part of the site and all that. Anyway, I found this image on a friend's blog and spent the last 20 min looking at my vagina in the mirror trying to decide which one I most closely resemble. I think I'm number 16, although my outer lips are a little longer like number 24. I reckon I'd be 24 if my left inner labia was smaller or if I tucked it all in.

Models, which one are you? Members... see any familiar shapes?
    Attached Files

Giselle this chat is a hilarious little laught but also pretty neat. I will have to a little observing myself and checking myself out but right off i think i am leaninging toward maybe 3, but I will be back with an update some time tomorrow. KISSES.

Comment

Navah and Caitlin have got their pants down in my hotel room and are trying to work out which vaginas are theirs. I think Navah is 13 and I think Caitlin is 6.

Comment

Damn Girl if only the teleporter existed the four of us could have lots of fun. KISSES

Comment

hmmmm - Giselle, it looks like we have some interests in common, after all!

Comment

I'd say beyond the bushy she has, my girl Aisling would be a #4.
            Attached Files

Comment

You're on target with the #1, I'd agree with you it's closer than 4. I'll have Aisling provide a live comparison for us & the chart next time she comes over.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                Navah and Caitlin have got their pants down in my hotel room and are trying to work out which vaginas are theirs.
                Hehe, that line makes for a neat out-of-context quote... and waaaaay odd reading

Great excuse to look at other girls gynnies (prolly mis-spelled that) I suppose

Comment

Okay, Giselle, lemme look...

Smooth & nicely defined, I'd say #13 is the closest match on the chart for you.

Comment

This is the best looking chart I've seen...

Comment

Tee hee, what fun!
                      I don't find myself cataloging girls privates much beyond thinking "innie" or "outtie"

Comment

Hair or no hair. (prefer hair) Open, to show sweet tasty bits (best) is all I look for.
                        Had a gf that had an extreme outie but tasty so it was great. Lets face it, they are all good.

Comment

Meantime here comes Sarah J. okay...

I'd say she's about a #29, whattaya say?

Comment

i can't even SEE mine anymore....

sigh.

Comment

Giselle's here, perhaps she can help you out somehow?

Comment

WD; tee hee. If I were there I could see it, and maybe, if lucky, be permitted access! You are sexy as all get out. If nothing else your fantastic personality beats 99% of the Woman I meet.

Comment

why, ham, i had no idea...my word...

before i can allow you access, you must obtain permission from arsby, mon stylo.

if it's okay with him, okay with me. maybe you could describe it to me????

kiss kiss lick,
                                  dancer

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                    Okay, Giselle, lemme look...

Smooth & nicely defined, I'd say #13 is the closest match on the chart for you.
                                    Hmmmm, I have a really prominent left inner labia so I think #13 is way too 'neat' to be me. Maybe if I tucked it in?

If you could see it now smooth wouldn't be the word you'd use :P

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                      ...If you could see it now smooth wouldn't be the word you'd use :P
                                      Wouldn't stop me from enjoying giving you sheer pleasure there with my fingers & tongue

Comment

Wouldn't stop me from enjoying giving you sheer pleasure there with my fingers & tongue
                                        Sorry mate, it's VIP only. I have decided that the bouncer at the door looks like Patience and is really strict with ID

Comment

Okay, thanks for the heads-up, I respect your choice to be disceet at that stage. Sorry if I stepped a bit to far there, my good lady.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the heads-up, I respect your choice to be disceet at that stage. Sorry if I stepped a bit to far there, my good lady.
                                            I'm just mucking about, it's cool.

Comment

i dunno...mines maybe a 6 or a 10 or a 20...all the boring looking ones...neat...what do u think?

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                i dunno...mines maybe a 6 or a 10 or a 20...all the boring looking ones...neat...what do u think?
                                                Mmmm a great reason to revisit Cleo shoots Hmm, a 10 perhaps, what else If I may be permitted to disagree a little, there are no boring ones only different

tom

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                  I'd say yours is closest to the #20. Most definitely not boring, though.

Comment

i think i might b a 21 but im not sure and i don't have a mirror handy. ill get back to you. anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Katherine, you'd be right on target with #21.
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

I think I'd be a 17, but I'd have to shave to make sure...

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                                          Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                                            #17 is close #21 might be your closer match, whatcha think?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X