Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage Video?

Hi guys

I really like the backstage photos a lot. I think they add a lot to the style of AW.com. I was wondering if it would be possible to release some video in the same vein - outtakes, answering of phones half dressed (the backstage promo photo has prompted me), that sort of thing. There must be lots of funny, embarrassing, whimsical stuff that gets left on the cutting room floor (or the digital equivalent).

Any thoughts?

Martyhulk

Hi Martyhulk,

There was some discussion here. As you can see it didn't go over really big. No harm in asking. I would like that too. As a big fan of backstage and not much of a fan of video I think it would be really cool.

Da Schpud

Comment

In some other discussion (can't remember where) I think I remember Abby saying that the DVD's have backstage video in them. Do I remember correctly?

Comment

Marty, have you seen the backstage clip that came with Paula and Chloe B's GGT3?

It's probably about as close as we can get to a Backstage video in the meantime, but it does give you some idea of the lead-up to such a shoot (without divulging any information that may be trade-secret or priviledged).

While it'd probably get tiring if one of these were released for every shoot, I think it'd be cool to release a BS video just once, every now and then, especially when there's a big level of anticipation built up, like with Paula and Chloe's adventure.

Comment

Diablo, I echo your thoughts on the occasional release of the BS vids. It would be nice to see one once in a while.

Seems the Devil is approaching the triple six mark soon. Don't let matchless find out!!!!

RT...

Comment

Hey all,

You'll be pleased to know that Matilda and I managed to shoot quite a big pile of backstage video in the last little while, Vid Dude has it all so you might get treated to some in the near future. If you behave!

s

Comment

What do you mean if we behave, don't we always.

Comment

Originally posted by susie
                ...If you behave!

s
                I am being as have as I can! Honest!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
                  I am being as have as I can! Honest!!

??

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                    ??
                    Sounds like you need to ham up on your Puns a little, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                      ??
                      Hi Ham, The "have" is not pronounced as the word we recognize meaning to posess but as the last half of the word behave. Sort of like "Be Still" and I say "I am being as Still as I can". It was a cartoon I saw once with Mommy telling a small child to behave and the child replying "I am being as have as I can"

Diablo, that was quite a tutorial on puns. Amazing. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks. That one slipped by me. Guess I'd better get another Scotch.

Comment

My understanding was that the DVDs aren't available for us Aussies, so it makes it kind of a moot point.

Great to hear, Susie, that there's backstage video that might possibly be on it's way if we all wish very hard and are good little boys and girls!!!

Comment

Here's the thing about "Backstage". Apart from some privacy issues that have to be carefully cut around, the shots of people setting up and taking down equipment really aren't that riveting. Hence why you've only seen a few seconds of it even in the Video Newsletters. It's like watching workmen fill a pothole in the street.

Comment

But they're SEXY workmen!

.... ahem work-women.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts
                                Seems the Devil is approaching the triple six mark soon. Don't let matchless find out!!!!
                                I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't PM'd me yesterday, you bonehead!
                                ... all I can say to Mi Amigo Diablo is if you are planning something special, you have my "blessing"

Comment

Maybe Diablo could stand on his head for post 999.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X