X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
    Originally posted by masie View Post
    Wow that's a lot of stripes in one outfit hehehe this is a very old picture, thanks for digging it out and posting it xxx
    I thought its recent and that you coloured your hair again blonde, you told me on the set you used to have very long and blonde hair!
    The thread post broght me to the begining of the page , I think that's why I saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      That's true, Andreea, Hania does seem to have different looks from shoot to shoot sometimes: different shades of blonde hair, with and without glasses, etc. But she's always a delight. Can't wait to see the tricks she used to make you orgasm!
      I think i will give you a hint of our shoot: does anybody knows the finger tentacle, as a sexual toy?

I did not know it , imagine the surprise when I got it inside easy by easy deep inside being blindfolded.

Comment

Wow Andreea..This is going to be sooo erotic ....Can't wait to see what this toy looks like though

Comment

That's true, Andreea, Hania does seem to have different looks from shoot to shoot sometimes: different shades of blonde hair, with and without glasses, etc. But she's always a delight. Can't wait to see the tricks she used to make you orgasm!
          I think i will give you a hint of our shoot: does anybody knows the finger tentacle, as a sexual toy?

I did not know it , imagine the surprise when I got it inside easy by easy deep inside being blindfolded.
          I indeed do know what the finger tentacle toy is and it sent a shiver down my spine knowing that is makes a guest appearance in your shoot - now I'm super excited to see how you react to it

A friend introduced me to the finger tentacle and it was a glow in the dark one...spectacular!!

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post

I indeed do know what the finger tentacle toy is and it sent a shiver down my spine knowing that is makes a guest appearance in your shoot - now I'm super excited to see how you react to it

A friend introduced me to the finger tentacle and it was a glow in the dark one...spectacular!!
            Was it a after party treat? I imagine people doing all yhe crazy things after a huge party time in a club!

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post

Was it a after party treat? I imagine people doing all yhe crazy things after a huge party time in a club!
              No it was actually a friends Ann Summers party (underwear/toy party) I was attending and she slipped me a finger in my bag...I was laughing with it at first because it tickled me but soon became excited

Comment

Name Those Bums in less than 6 cheeks with your host Masie!

Comment

Perfect/gorgeous..........sexy/cute.........soft/firm...............!!!!

Comment

I think she's got the pose perfected. Props...bring in the clam shell!

Comment

I just woke up from the most wonderful dream, the legendary and beautiful Giselle had returned to do a new shoot for Abby Winters. Wait...or was it Giselle was coming over to repair my porch?

Comment

She didn't do a shoot she just did a visit and asked if we would post this picture to celebrate !

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          She didn't do a shoot she just did a visit and asked if we would post this picture to celebrate !
                          I am more than happy with Giselle's triumphant return to the Picture of the Day, she looks fantastic! I may have to reserve my next birthday wish in hopes Giselle will be available to fulfill my dreams of porch repair.

Comment

There's a rumor going around that Abby Winters photographers can only be captured on camera in mirrors and other reflective surfaces. Attempts to photograph one directly have resulted in nothing but blank film...

Comment

Who is the model in this cute photo? She looks adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                Who is the model in this cute photo? She looks adorable.
                                That's Scarlett J, who is indeed adorable!

Comment

Thanks Massfan! Haven't had a chance to look at her shoot yet, will be looking forward to it.

Comment

There's a rumor going around that Abby Winters photographers can only be captured on camera in mirrors and other reflective surfaces. Attempts to photograph one directly have resulted in nothing but blank film...
                                    I hear this is true!!!! xx

Comment

It's so exciting to see Satine in a new shoot with a partner, for the first time in four years! And Madelaine is of course a brilliant match for her: so much bubbly blonde English cuteness in one shoot! Looking forward to seeing what they got up to together...

Comment

Wait a minute...do you mean to tell me that all her watch does is tell time? Shocking!

Comment

As the next Abby Winters superhero rumor has it after her most recent shoot Ella C landed a 3 movie deal to play Aquawoman.

Comment

Who is this beauty?

As the next Abby Winters superhero rumor has it after her most recent shoot Ella C landed a 3 movie deal to play Aquawoman.
                                            Is this a current or upcoming model? Name please? Thanks!!

Comment

Since Ella's new shoot is linked in the post, I assume you're referring to the photo of wonderfully pretty Kayla J. She's awesome and has three shoots up now, including a girl-girl over the weekend: her very first sexual experience with a girl! After being dazzled by her shoots, you can meet her on her thread: she loves chatting with her fans!

Comment

Thanks for the assist Massfan! I wasn't sure who was the Flash in the picture of the day, I didn't recognize Kayla.

Comment

Since Ella's new shoot is linked in the post, I assume you're referring to the photo of wonderfully pretty Kayla J. She's awesome and has three shoots up now, including a girl-girl over the weekend: her very first sexual experience with a girl! After being dazzled by her shoots, you can meet her on her thread: she loves chatting with her fans!
                                                  Absolutely-thank you so much! I wasn't able to identify her. Thank you!!!

Comment

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the cute model standing across from the stall? Hopefully Magic Masie has the answer

Comment

She is Gemma B

Comment

Thank you! I will have to check out Gemma's shoot.

Comment

So on the 10th and 11th of June you had as pictures of the day four hot naked AW models in one small room with what looks like some bedding, if you tell me that nothing "came" out of this situation then I will be most annoyed, some of us on this forum keep asking for hardcore (or tier 3) shoots involving more than two models but week after week we are left disapointed, the reason always being "well its difficult to get three or more models into AW HQ at the same time due to where they live etc". Well you had four models in one room on the day these pictures were shot.

Comment

Caisa and Lucia M, coming soon to a website near you!

Comment

"Can you name these lovely bums! Any guesses?" Masie asks. I have a guess! Is it Madelaine and Hania? They've both starred in enough shoots that I feel like I'm able to recognize their pretty bums by now. (Edit: I swear I posted this before the correct answer was revealed, hehe.)
                                                              Last edited by massfan3; 18 June 2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X