No announcement yet.

Jamie looking spunky (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Australia Day today, usually a public holiday, but Jamie and I were out shooting two models who are leaving town soon. It's 36 celcius here (um, about 96F), a good day to do a shoot by a pool!

a
    Attached Files

Comment

MMMM. Jamie and what looks like a naked girl in the pool. This is my favorite thread on the message board.

Comment

Wow. She just keeps getting lovelier and lovelier.
        Happy Australia Day. I hope y'all didn't get sunburned.

It's 21 degrees Farenheit here (about -6 C).

Comment

I don't know what it is that makes Jamie, of all the girls on AW, so maddeningly attractive, but, whatever it is, I'm glad she's got it!

-P

Comment

Jamie, You Sexy Spunk!

Especially Jamie - she is just such a Sexy and Beautiful Woman - I kept watching her demo video over and over again - and once I became a member she was the first models page I visited.
            I agree with Philos. Jamie was the first AW model that I became aware of and one of the main reasons I joined the sight. Her smile is amazing and her infectious sense of fun and happiness seem to light up every single picture and vid. Each and every time I look through her pictures and videos, or catch a picture on the boards, it leaves me so happy and smiley. Jamie is one huge Spunky Chick !!! Don't Ever Leave!!!

Comment

Wow Jamie, beautiful as ever.

I'd let you come and film me running around naked if I got to see your smiling face behind the camera

Comment

WOW - fantastic pic - who took it?

Comment

Originally posted by yachtie
                  WOW - fantastic pic - who took it?
                  Abby of course, who else?

Lxm

Comment

nudity by the pool

hope they did both models together

i love seeing a nude model walk along the pool edge - totally free and open

Comment

wow, Jamie, you look very pretty!

Comment

its about -3 celsius here. so you brougth a bit warmth into my heart...
                        have you had a long evening before, jamie? or does it only seem you look a bit tired?
                        greets
                        mass

Comment

I have been training Jamie up to use the stills camera on some shoots, especially when my mind is too shot to both operate the camera and direct the model. I snapped this backstage pic of Jamie with the special "backstage camera" we take on all shoots now (you will start seeing these appear in backstage soon).

There's something about a spunky chick holding technical gear, huh?

a
                          Attached Files

Comment

There's technical gear in the photo? All I see is Jamie and a delicious gap between her shirt and her pants. Please keep these photos coming, Abby.

Comment

OMG Jamie you are my new Avatar!

Comment

I never thought it would happen but now I’m jealous of technical gear Jamie is absolutely beautiful.

Dave

Comment

Oooh, Jamie In Profile. I like I like I like.

(Damn, those are big accessories!)

Comment

Hey Abby, show her how to hold a camera

Timbit

Comment

Jamie you have done a fine job.

Great Job.

Comment

Einladd and Philos I moved your posts to the appropriate thread: Tell us about yourself

Comment

Say Abs, what type of flash is that? It doesn't look anything like the 550 speedlight. I assume that the camera is your Canon, but I can't figure out what the lens or the flash is. Oh, by the way, the lighting is excellent......as always.(how do you manage to get those great shots so consistantly?)

Comment

dekoda, that's a Metz 45CL1, which is freaking awesome. I generally don't use the Canon flash, they are pretty unreliable in the real world.

Lens is a stand issue Canon 24-80 f2.8 L.

Light, that's just natural, with the sun as backlight.

a

Comment

Can't wait for the next photo of Jamie looking spunky. (which would be any photo of her)

Comment

I detect a subtle hint there. Is Howie trying to nudge us back on topic?

...So Jamie, if Abby's training you up on the "Backstage Camera", are we still going to see pics of you in the Backstage sets? You know those are the highlights of the Backstage area.
                                                (And if you've got a camera while Abby's shooting, d'you think you can sneak a photo of Abby shooting into the mix without losing your job? )

Comment

Howie's trying to get his daily Jamie fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                                                    dekoda, that's a Metz 45CL1, which is freaking awesome. I generally don't use the Canon flash, they are pretty unreliable in the real world.

Lens is a stand issue Canon 24-80 f2.8 L.

Light, that's just natural, with the sun as backlight.

a
                                                    I was looking up the Metz and it does look like a nice flash. As usual, my Canon doesn't have a place to connect a cable for an external flash....unless there's something out there that connects to a hotshoe that provides a cable connection for a flash like that. I wouldn't mind having one, even though I haven't been doing much photography lately. I did take several group photos at work last week, and I could have used a flash like that. The pics came out a good bit underexposed, even though I used a tripod, had the aperature wide open, and the shutter speed down to 1/15.(they wouldn't let me bring in my monoblocks). Fortunately, I shot in RAW and was able to increase the light by changing the exposure using PhotoShop's RAW plugin software. Hooray for RAW!
                                                    As for Jamie in that picture above, well, I was going to ask a question, but I think it might be better suited for a new thread. Look for a new thread in Mundane Chatter called Checking Out Women

Comment

Hiya

There is a device that goes from a hotshoe to a standard synch cable - B&H should have them.

If your pics were under-exposed, you need to up the ISO or slow down the shutter speed. You can fix some stuff in RAW, but it will affect the quality of the image - which defeats the purpose of using RAW in the first place!

a

Comment

Hey, no matter what you use, Jamie'd make it look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                                                          Hiya

There is a device that goes from a hotshoe to a standard synch cable - B&H should have them.

If your pics were under-exposed, you need to up the ISO or slow down the shutter speed. You can fix some stuff in RAW, but it will affect the quality of the image - which defeats the purpose of using RAW in the first place!

a

Yes, I know what you mean about using a slower shutter speed. The problem was, I was in the picture also, and I had another guy take the picture. He has some knowledge about cameras, but he uses the Nikon D70, and wasn't familiar with my Canon. I tried to give him a quick lesson in using it, and he seemed to understand, but what I think happened was he took a test shot to get some readings using the camera's light meter, then he set it up in manual mode, and using the 3.5 aperature setting, he set the speed to 1/15. When he went to take the picture, he zoomed in to get a tighter shot of the group, and that changed the aperature from 3.5 to 5.6.(these darn cheaper lenses).
                                                          He said the picture looked okay on the LCD screen, but what he sees as okay on his Nikon isn't the same as my Canon. I forgot to show him how to use the histogram, which would have indicated to him that the shot was underexposed, plus, I wasn't able to see the pictures until after everyone had left, which was too late to repostion them and take a few more shots. Fortunately, I was able to correct it in PS. I don't think I lost too much detail using PS, but I agree, editing a picture that way isn't the best way to get a good shot.

Comment

While working on the Special Project, Jamie got stung by a bluebottle (a kind of jellyfish). Of course, she was topless at the time - check out the marks!

a
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Ouch!

Poor Jamie, I know that hurts a lot. I'm sorry to hear that.
                                                              Perhaps you should wear a Neopren diving suit to continue your work.

Anyway, I wish you all a lot of fun with your "Special Project" (and us a lot of nice pics).

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X