pay-per-scene re-launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay-per-scene re-launched

We recently re-released the pay-per-scene functionality on the site. We first tested this back in Dec-2011 to Jan-2012, and we finally got around to fixing the bugs and making it work right.

It's visible to guests on the members news page, and on Scene pages. If you're a logged-in member, you will not see these options.

If you're a paying subscriber, you need to let your account lapse, before you can buy credit. You can switch between pay-per-scene (PPS) and subscribing over time, and you'll have access to your PPS content when you're not a subscriber.

Scenes bought via PPS are sorted in your "digital locker", and can be re-downloaded or streamed at any time, for the life of the site, making it ideal for people who just want some specific scenes.

Credit, at $24.99 must be purchased, then per-scene pricing is at US$2.49 for any one scene currently, which is up a little from our earlier testing. If you bought-in when we were testing, you will keep that price. In the future, we plan to make different types of scenes be different prices, some will be significantly cheaper than $2.49, others may be more expensive.

In the future, we're considering "micro-payments", where scenes can be bought with no credit balance, but the per-scene price will be more expensive.

Couple of questions.... (although I'm sure I already know the answers)

Being part of the "pay-per-scene" would that give us full access to the boards also as long as we have a credit balance???
    The "legacy membership" is that held during times where the member toggles between "membership" and "pay-per-scene" option as long as you have a credit balance????

ohhh.... and is this now exclusive AW pay-per-scene or does it also have scenes from other sites as it had a stages previously??

Thanks

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      Being part of the "pay-per-scene" would that give us full access to the boards also as long as we have a credit balance???
      Anyone who has ever been a member of the site, should have boards access. I am not sure if non-current mebers (what we call "AW Club members") can see images on the boards, however. Frans would know that.

The "legacy membership" is that held during times where the member toggles between "membership" and "pay-per-scene" option as long as you have a credit balance????
      That called "AW Club"...

ohhh.... and is this now exclusive AW pay-per-scene or does it also have scenes from other sites as it had a stages previously??
      This is only for AW scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
        Anyone who has ever been a member of the site, should have boards access. I am not sure if non-current mebers (what we call "AW Club members") can see images on the boards, however. Frans would know that.
        Actually.. Frans doesn't know that Images are accesable to people logged into the main AW site, I'm not sure you can login without having active subscriptions ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Originally posted by garionhall View Post
          Actually.. Frans doesn't know that Images are accesable to people logged into the main AW site, I'm not sure you can login without having active subscriptions ?
          Tested it. Members who are logged into the main site with 'AW club' status (expired account) can login and access the boards for posting, but cannot see images.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Tested it. Members who are logged into the main site with 'AW club' status (expired account) can login and access the boards for posting, but cannot see images.
            Thanks for that, I'll mail Garion the details on how that check is done. Web-team prolly needs to change something to get it to work for club members (if needed).

Comment

Brent, could test if a pay-per-scene members can see pics on forum?

That AW-Club members cannot see pictures is intended and thus works 'as designed'.

Comment

I think that the pay-per-scene system is great, but I noticed one problem, I switched from pay-per-scene to a girl-girl subscription, and now I can't access IM or solo video's that I'd previously purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
                  I think that the pay-per-scene system is great, but I noticed one problem, I switched from pay-per-scene to a girl-girl subscription, and now I can't access IM or solo video's that I'd previously purchased.
                  How did you switch, upgrade the same account by adding the girl/girl section as a sub ?

Comment

Yep, I upgraded the same account. The purchased scenes still show up in my "digital locker", but the video's aren't accessible. It's not a huge deal in my particular case since it's only a couple of scenes, but I thought it's worth mentioning.
                    Also, not that I'm complaining, but I seem to be able to access all of the stills on the site, not just the girl-girl stills.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
                      Also, not that I'm complaining, but I seem to be able to access all of the stills on the site, not just the girl-girl stills.
                      That way you can at least view Evelina's stills Have forwarded this issue to staff.

Comment

hm, looking into this, I can see what you say is true, sorry for the trouble. All our developers have gone on holiday, but it'll be the first thing they look in to when thery're back on Jan 7 - thanks for your patience.

Comment

No probs, thanks.
                          By the way, I notice that the pay-per-scene button isn't there for subscribers? Obviously it shouldn't be there for stuff I'm already subscribed to, but as a subscriber to the girl-girl section, it would be great if I could use pay-per-scene on the occasional solo or IM scene. Some users (like me for instance) may only want to look at the odd IM or solo scene now and then, like one a month or less, not enough to justify a full subscription.
                          Cheers,

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X