• Show
Clear All

New Redux: Analyn comes back...

New Redux: Analyn comes back...
    Attached Files

So kissable!

eyes open...

eyes closed...

What a great pictures, by Frankie, of our Asian Pacific princess Analyn!

Comment

Oh yes, I remember this. It was my first time to meet Frankie. I whispered to Chloe B that he's cute.
      Thanks so much bookmanz. Lots of love

Comment

Fantastic shoot with the beautiful Analyn. Very hot.

Comment

I Ejaculated intensely to this spectacular backside shot :

I wish this lady was mine .

Comment

Analyn I love you. Wish I was naked with you :

Comment

You are welcome dear. Hey Analyn, you've got to see if AW will let you do an Afterdark shoot, all dressed up!

Meryl says she was surprised by how strong you were in your girl/girl shoot. I don't see muscles, do you do yoga or any regular excercise?

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                Fantastic shoot with the beautiful Analyn. Very hot.
                Thanks so much. Inspiring words

Comment

Originally posted by bergy123 View Post
                  I Ejaculated intensely to this spectacular backside shot :

I wish this lady was mine .
                  Oooohhh thanks. I'll try toning that next time

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                    You are welcome dear. Hey Analyn, you've got to see if AW will let you do an Afterdark shoot, all dressed up!

Meryl says she was surprised by how strong you were in your girl/girl shoot. I don't see muscles, do you do yoga or any regular excercise?
                    I'd love an after dark but I think that's not so popular here in the site, bookmanz.

Ooooh Merel! She leaves quite an impression. I told her before the shoot that will have soft sex but the moment I got in the picture she was like a raging bull. She's really hot and juicy. Strong. She pushed me while I was still busy with her but that was a funny experience. She thought I was meek but I can be dominant. She has strong body. I can't dominate her without using force. Good thing I use to wrestle with my brother so that gave me an edge. And yes I do yoga at home.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post

I'd love an after dark but I think that's not so popular here in the site, bookmanz.

Ooooh Merel! She leaves quite an impression. I told her before the shoot that will have soft sex but the moment I got in the picture she was like a raging bull. She's really hot and juicy. Strong. She pushed me while I was still busy with her but that was a funny experience. She thought I was meek but I can be dominant. She has strong body. I can't dominate her without using force. Good thing I use to wrestle with my brother so that gave me an edge. And yes I do yoga at home

Comment

Originally posted by analyn View Post
                        I would like to see a picture of Analyn in her "power suit"

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                          I would like to see a picture of Analyn in her "power suit"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X