X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: DIY Girls (Tier 2)

New Girl/Girl: DIY Girls (Tier 2)
    Attached Files

Aha.. there it is, the build-your-own-set shoot Should be fun, let's hope the build the bed sturdy enough, heh

Comment

I've just done the review of this video.
      I must say it's fun to see the girls having trouble with the bed.

This review is also special for me because it's the 1000th review since I started doing that task.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
        This review is also special for me because it's the 1000th review since I started doing that task.
        Thousand videos? Do you get a medal for that too? Didn't realize AW had that many recent videos and I'm sure I haven't watched them all, which is sort of a shame. Do intend to watch this one though, there is a rather famous performance by a dutch comedian about putting a DIY bed together (Youp v/h Hek, Ikea bed sketch).. I sure hope these girls do better, heh

Comment

I'd sure hire these girls in a heartbeat. Who cares if they ever actually got anything built. Put these girls on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Ty would blow his mind!! Love the whole blonde, brunette, red head makeup of it too.

Heh stupid me! I wondered how they were gonna build the bed for the pics and the vid too. Duh! Just take it apart for the vid. Glad someone smarter than me is coming up with this stuff!
          Last edited by toeluvr; 27 September 2008, 04:58 AM. Reason: Before the video...After the video

Comment

A lovely fun photoshoot and video with three beautiful girls, like Toeluvr I liked the blond, brunette and redhead makeup of it.

tom

Comment

I'm loving this shoot so far. Like tom2c7777 said, the blonde/brunette/redhead trio great-and they seem to have great chemistry. BTW, is anyone having trouble with the first .wmv clip ending early at about 10:01 and the 2nd .wmv clip ending at about 9:43? The .mpg version seems fine, fwiw.

JT
              Last edited by jtaylor75; 28 September 2008, 10:35 AM. Reason: updated info on 2nd wmv clip

Comment

Clip1 wmv plays fine for me, check if you can move forward/backward in it. If not, you prolly didn't download the entire file. Check filesize, it should be 265 MB (278.746.614 bytes).

Comment

Oops! Yeah, it would've helped to download the entire file. I just assumed that "download complete" meant the download was complete. Somehow, XP didn't get the clips fully downloaded and I didn't think to check the file sizes. Thanks for the tip.

JT

Comment

Its always great to see Kylee, what a treat she got ! Great pairing and this funny and sexy shoot is a good example of a 'fun T2' Can't wait to see another shoot involving Kylee.
                    Found an example pic of the bed, hehe.
                    Thanks team and girls, William.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks William! This was my absolute fave shoot to date...even though I dropped a bed post on my head The chemistry between us three girls was AmAzING! Charlie's Angels c'mon! Hoping to shoot with them again oxox

Comment

The Special K's!

Kylee, you were adorable in this as always. I think the other two girls really liked your hot little bod!
                        Kiera, has the most beautiful, kissable smile!
                        Keilyn has really beautiful hair and eyes, I'm looking forward to her solo!

Comment

Keira & Kylee your vagina

looks better shaved bald

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content/gold/DIY_Girls/g_diy_girls/g_diy_girls201.jpg

Comment

JasonLee, yeah, sometimes I think so too...but then others on the site said they like pubes! Can't please everyone I guess...so I'll just try to have some variation

Comment

Originally posted by kylee View Post
                              JasonLee, yeah, sometimes I think so too...but then others on the site said they like pubes! Can't please everyone I guess...so I'll just try to have some variation
                              As long as that means doing more shoots I'm all for it !!

Comment

Originally posted by kylee View Post
                                Thanks William! This was my absolute fave shoot to date...even though I dropped a bed post on my head The chemistry between us three girls was AmAzING! Charlie's Angels c'mon! Hoping to shoot with them again oxox
                                Kylee, thx for the reply, thought you'd never be around the boards again
                                Chemistry is THE word, wont mind another shoot involving Kyle, Keira & Keilyn, or... Kylee & Keira, Kylee & Keilyn, Keira & Keilyn...

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                  As long as that means doing more shoots I'm all for it !!
                                  Frans, i'm all with you !
                                  About pubic hair, bold, partly shaved, not shaved... its all sexy when its somebody as cute as Kylee

Comment

The DIY girls was one of my favorites also

Comment

Different stages

Keilyn's, Keira's, Kylee's

pubic hair (vagina)

shaved & trimmed

1. trim the sides

2. trim the middle

3. shave the sides

4. shave the middle
                                      Last edited by JasonLee; 10 October 2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

I thought this one was a bit odd. They didn't seem to get to first base with that bed, although they did do it with each other.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X