Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Larissa M (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaire View Post
    this is going to be awesome!
    i have been told it is my best shoot, so it has to be fucking great i think!!!
    not long to go now only 2 days!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It IS , Blaire and THANK YOU!!...you and Larissa M are so EROTIC and sexy, together.....I was REALLY turned on.
    Robert

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
      Daria

I think that's a very good idea, it would be great to see you in a T3 with Blaire and/or Larissa. Blaire is awesome with several truly outstanding T3 shoots to her credit and Larissa is clearly a new star of T3's as I'm sure you will be. I wish you luck with your 'sweet talking' and fervently hope to see you in a T3 soon.

tom

Tom,

I can't wait to get involved with all the action! Just awaiting my time for the info then I can get into it!

Seeing all this makes me jealous I want to play too! -blushes- it makes me too horny just watching it all by myself!

Comment

this new girl/Girl was fantastic you two.
        SOOOO hot and sexy and you could tell you two were into each other

Comment

I loved both girls attitude and laughter. Larissa seemed to appreciate her first experience and it was so enjoyable to see them both have orgasms. Like many others I loved the new format. Now I want to see more of Larissa.

Comment

Y' know, this is a case of bad to glad. Larissa is now in her natural womanhood. Thank you so much!

But Larissa is so....what? Cute? Pretty? Desirable? It's hard to put a word to. Let me submit this if anyone has read this far:

At 13:31 of vid one there is a pause-clip of prettiness like AW has probably never shown us. It will take several tries, probably, before you can get one that's not slightly blurred because Patience or Lee is not holding the damned camera steady, probably Patience, but if you find it you will see what I mean. Good Lord!

What to do with this gem? Use it as a 'before' on wmv with vids 2 & 3 on mpg , and flip back and forth. It is actually hard to believe, but SO sweet to know, that the numerous pause-clips are the same woman but, THEY ARE! Ohmygod! How erotic! And they belong to us!

And all this fun with Blaire, a sweetheart.......what a fun, wonderful, beautiful job, ladies. Even Patience.
            Last edited by lpadge; 13 October 2008, 11:58 PM.

Comment

This video reminded me of the Vanessa Y and Patrica video of some years ago. That was a excellant video, in fact my favorite of all time, that is until now.

Comment

Originally posted by lpadge View Post
                At 13:31 of vid one there is a pause-clip of prettiness like AW has probably never shown us. It will take several tries, probably, before you can get one that's not slightly blurred because Patience or Lee is not holding the damned camera steady, probably Patience, but if you find it you will see what I mean. Good Lord!
                I CAN'T FIND IT !!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!
                ummm... what is the pause-clip of prettiness?? I did try several times in fact so often the frames stayed paused and the sound moved on and had to reboot the video I did see a slight camera wobble, but nothing too major... I'm still a little confused what I was looking for...

Anyone help me????

Comment

Ladies.... what a great video.... It was extremly hot and you two were sooo good togeather.

And Blaire.... Its a good idea to get to bed early before a shoot... remember you said that next time your talking with us on the boards a 1 am the night before a shoot, because if you don't remember we wont tell you.

So what was for breakfast at AWHQ... Blueberry muffins??? ummmm smurfs??? I noticed both ladies had nice blue tongues in the before video, I didn't notice it later, but I might have been distracted..

Great T3 most enjoyable to watch for so many reasons.

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Outstanding ...

Comment

Wonderful, hot, sweet shoot! Thanks, ladies!! (You didn't have to do it just for MEEE!)

OK! So, more seriously, I particularly enjoyed the editing that brought the "before" and "after" together with the beginning and end of the shoot. That was, really, the whole natural "flow" of the event and why not capture it for the viewers?

Comment

The most wonderful part is the way that Blaire keeps her eye on Larissa and really enjoys seeing her pleasure. And that tongue stud must feel so good an a hot pussy!

Comment

Fantastic G/G T3 ladies so natural and very sexy I also love the way Larissa lets you know she is coming 10 out of 10 outstanding

Comment

This is pure quality and I think my favourite of Blaire's T3s so far. The fact there is a 'before' video showing the girls getting ready and talking about their feelings as they prepare and then the chat they shared on the bed once they were done giving each other orgasms really added so much to this encounter. They put it in some kind of context and it was really nice to see both the excitement and nervousness before the shoot but then they great chemistry the girls had built up by the time they were wrapping things up in their encounter. It really made it even more rewarding knowing it wasn't a case of lets shag and then go.

As for the sex itself, wonderful stuff and Larissa M for a debutant in T3 world sure looked like she knew what she was doing and Blaire seemingly appreciated Larissa's talents. A particularly sexy moment was when they got into that rather interesting position with Larissa kneeling on the bed above Blaire who was kneeling on the floor and giving her head from the rear, fantastic. This was very erotic to watch as Larissa's orgasm gradually built thanks to Blaire's expert tongue. How sexy it was when Larissa asked "do you mind if I push into you a bit", luckily Blaire didn't and proceeded to bring Larissa to a very nice climax.

Again as I say not only was the action hot but I just loved the communication and sexy dialogue/comments between the girls. Blaire as well as being gorgeous and an enthusiastic lover is a top girl and a lovely person, Larissa might be new on the scene but has also shown that not only is she a real hottie but also has a nice likeable and vibrant personality to go along with it.

SF

Comment

mmmm yummy!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X