X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Keilyn (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Keilyn (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Lordy, what a magnificent Friday to Monday, a cornucopia of pleasure, the incomparably gorgeous Blaire on three of the four days, stills with the delightful Larissa, video the same, stills with lovely Keilyn, like Larissa a T3 newbie and video to come on Wednesday.

tom

Comment

oh my this is so hot!!!!
      i cant beleive how many photos there are!!!!
      that is awesome!!!!

Comment

WOW....OH WOW..HOT HOT and more HOT!!.
        Blaire you are doing soem of the best GG's right now for AW.
        Thank you and keep up the great work!.
        Robert

Comment

Once again I take my hat off to Blaire she is absolutely AWESOME, the same can be said for Keilyn one helluva spectacular T3 debut, This shoot will amply reward repeated viewing, It has been beautifully shot by Charli and the team, Blaire and Keilyn on the evidence of my eyes have given it their all.

A wonderful experience, my thanks to all concerned, another inspired pairing by Melita.

This last few days has seen two of the most outstanding T3's released , a coincidence that they both feature Blaire? As for Keilyn truly a T3 star in the ascendant, may we see many more featuring her.

I happily await the video.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 13 October 2008, 04:33 PM. Reason: addt

Comment

That pic on top reminds of Angie in her shoot with Blaire That means you're looking mighty fine btw Blaire! I'm a big fan of eye-contact and it's certainly present in your shoots! Good to see you did manage to find a bra which you haven't shot in yet, hehe

I like the pics with Blaire standing up, like this one. Very nice view Isn't it difficult to remain standing at certain times ? At least Cleo had the bed-head-end in her shoot with Angie (video, towards the end I think it was .. feel free to ask Cleo for details;-).

Yeah, judging by the stills I'd say Keilyn did pretty good on her first g/g shoot. May many more follow, heh

Comment

It's always impressive to me to see a girl like Keilyn which we've just seen her first solo shoot not even including explicit photos, jumping right in a T3 in her second shoot. Not that I'm complaining, on the contrary even that she looked very at ease (we might think experienced) with Blaire. Again I say impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                oh my this is so hot!!!!
                that is awesome!!!!
                Yes Blaire, and I enjoyed every single one of them! Seems like Keilyn and you had a hot encounter and I'm truly looking forward to the video. Wonderful T3 debut for Keilyn as well. As I have said before I love your ring and beautiful smooth look of your skin. I hope we will see a lot more of you in the coming months.

Comment

Ohhhhhh what a great pairing and how hot was that!!!! can't wait for the video....

This picture shoot is like the "war and peace" of all picture shoot... it's HUGE isn't it great

A couple of pic's I must make special mention... firstly everyone knows how amazing eyes Blaire has... and put Keilyn's amazing eyes together and MrPinkEyes is in bliss... I am an eye person, can look at them for ages and just melt... which I did with this pic... http://girl-girl.abbywinters.com/mai...351&shoot=7369 (Frans, one day you you teach us the "this one" link that is so cool.

Secondly.... I love the cruisafix one... not wanting to be blasfomous... but Blaire doesn't look like it would be bad way to go...
                  Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 14 October 2008, 07:36 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Absolutely Awesome!!!!

Great shoot gals .. I loved every pic, and can't wait for the vids ....

I Love AW .....

Comment

Fuck me, if my next GF is only as 1/4 as sexy as Blaire, i'll be over the moon.

Good show from Keilyn too - her solo was not my cup of tea but she was great here.

Rob.

Comment

Wow, you two look fantastic together! Good matching by the crew!

Comment

Be still my heart! Man, these two look beautiful together!
                          Massively brilliant stills set!

Comment

New to the site and allready in bed with Blaire ... what a lucky girl she is. I love the stills, this one is my favourite: http://girl-girl.abbywinters.com/mai...149&shoot=7369

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                              oh my this is so hot!!!!
                              that is awesome!!!!
                              Hi Blaire

Yeah, lots of great pictures of that wonderful body of yours. It looks like you enjoyed yourself and I am very impressed by Keilyn's 'ability' on her first T3. You both look good together. Can't wait to see the video

Comment

Why isn't there a WMV for the "before interview" in this set ????

Comment

Originally posted by creedman47 View Post
                                  Hi Blaire

Yeah, lots of great pictures of that wonderful body of yours. It looks like you enjoyed yourself and I am very impressed by Keilyn's 'ability' on her first T3. You both look good together. Can't wait to see the video
                                  Oh WOW! Deffo one of the best ever AW vids .. just great models, beautiful action and rimming too!! Wonderful stuff ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hot.gif
Views:	7
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	624879 A truly outstanding T3 video Blaire and Keilyn were(are) awesome awesome awesome!
                                    From first to last this is a memorable experience. The backstage/before video was excellent full of humour two moments come to mind 'panty cam' and the girls and crew whispering about squirting, listen out for Blaire's comment!

This last few days has seen two of the most outstanding T3's released , a coincidence that they both feature Blaire? As for Keilyn truly a T3 star in the ascendant, may we see many more featuring her.
                                    The video has only confirmed what I said in relation to the stills.

My thanks to all concerned for bringing us this magnificent T3.

tom
                                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 16 October 2008, 01:07 PM. Reason: listen not look

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                      Something went wrong with it, has been reported to HQ. Should be fixed soonish, both MPG and Flash are fine by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                        [ATTACH]13666[/ATTACH] A truly outstanding T3 video Blaire and Keilyn were(are) awesome awesome awesome!
                                        From first to last this is memorable experience. The backstage/before video was excellent full of humour two moments come to mind 'panty cam' and the girls and crew whispering about squirting, lookout for Blaire's comment!

The video has only confirmed what I said in relation to the stills.

My thanks to all concerned for bringing us this magnificent T3.

tom

You liked it then Tom..... Isn't Keilyn just sooo cool... very playground description but is suites her, she is funny, inthusiastic, confident and has such beautiful eyes and I have said nothing about her hot bod... And we all now how great Blaire is...

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                          File has been found and added to shoot, you can download it now. Happy viewing!

Comment

It is a pity that one cannot see directly how they finger each other asses. I mean, that is a highlight of the scene but it cannot be watched - I found this quite disappointing. p

Comment

Originally posted by potepote View Post
                                              It is a pity that one cannot see directly how they finger each other asses. I mean, that is a highlight of the scene but it cannot be watched - I found this quite disappointing. p
                                              Ermm.. vid1 13:04.. I can quite clearly see what Keilyn is doing there..

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                File has been found and added to shoot, you can download it now. Happy viewing!
                                                Already did this morning, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                  Ermm.. vid1 13:04.. I can quite clearly see what Keilyn is doing there..
                                                  Hi Frans, yes but that is not the anal fun. I mean vid 2 at 14:18 or vid3 around 4:30 (hey, I feel like some investigator on a suveillance video :-) p

Comment

On a slightly different path now, in the "Before" video Amber talks about how she tends to squirt when she comes. Any chance of her doing that on camera? What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by robman View Post
                                                      Fuck me, if my next GF is only as 1/4 as sexy as Blaire, i'll be over the moon.

Good show from Keilyn too - her solo was not my cup of tea but she was great here.

Rob.
                                                      Awwww shucks robman!!!!
                                                      thank you xxx

Comment

Thank you mr Pinkypoo...

Appreciate your kind words and support...Bet your not sooo bad yourself oh the shameless flirting..will it ever end..hopefully not!

Comment

Originally posted by keilyn View Post
                                                          Appreciate your kind words and support...Bet your not sooo bad yourself oh the shameless flirting..will it ever end..hopefully not!

ohhhh.... am I Mr Pinkypoo ????

You don't know how jealous I am of you right now... bedding both my crushes (Blaire and Cleo).... mmmmm I think I'm feeling jealous of them also for bedding my new crush. hey... this shameless flirting thing can be fun

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Ohhhhh!
                                                            My goodness!
                                                            Blaire & Keilyn! are my 2 all time favourite girls!
                                                            This is a dream come true!
                                                            to Keilyn: If I ever see you, I'll smooch you so you'd be soaked like a wet nap!
                                                            to Blaire: If I ever see you... just RUN!
                                                            love you both, ike

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X