• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

title test

test

Comment

tsjunray, you can't copy posted url's with those dots in them directly

You need to right-click on the source link and then choose 'copy shortcut' or 'copy link location' depending on the browser you use. That will get you the full-length link without those shortening dots. Paste in your message with the usual paste combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        tsjunray, you can't copy posted url's with those dots in them directly

You need to right-click on the source link and then choose 'copy shortcut' or 'copy link location' depending on the browser you use. That will get you the full-length link without those shortening dots. Paste in your message with the usual paste combination.
        Thank's Frans,Im just a newbie at all this (including the use of a computer)
        I'm mainly experimenting - my typing suck's- I'm really slow at it!
        Ill try you're suggestion,
        KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME!
        Last edited by tjsunray; 16 December 2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Tjsunray, WHAT are you testing 123?? Besides you don't have to delete those posts, this is the test-thread after all.

Anything we can help you with?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Tjsunray, WHAT are you testing 123?? Besides you don't have to delete those posts, this is the test-thread after all.

Anything we can help you with?
            Yes, Would appreciate it.
            I'm trying to create a link to any of the models within a post,including a "one word link".Does that make sense?
            I went to the -how to post link-,still having difficulty.
            It's the "paste" part where the address does not match to the "copy shortcut"part.
            Last edited by tjsunray; 16 December 2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

It's easiest to use the Click image for larger version

Name:	createlink.gif
Views:	6
Size:	195 Bytes
ID:	636530 button to insert links with names.

First copy the link you want using the 'copy shortcut' thing. Then press the Click image for larger version

ID:	636530 button when creating your new post and paste the link, press OK. This will put the link in your message with a title same as the link itself. That title will be selected automatically.

Just type the title you want after pressing OK on the Click image for larger version

ID:	636530 popup and it will replace the default title.

So you can do stuff like this

(it comes down to editing the red part: [URL="http://abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=2966"]this[/URL])

Comment

TESTING

Comment

One more time

Comment

You were close with a previous attempt, be sure to keep all the text between a pair of [ ] ,

your test should have looked like this:

[URL="http://http//intimate-moments.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=3647"]TESTING[/URL]

(you only paste the link ONCE in the globe popup-box, then type 'TESTING')

You can EDIT your posts by the way, easier to test Also you can use 'preview' when you use 'Go Advanced' to create a post.

Comment

That looks OK, finally

Try using 'Go Advanced' and then the 'preview' button.. much easier and less messages needed.

Comment

This is a test. BUM!

Comment

[URL="http://http://intimate-moments.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=3823"]
                          HERE[/URL=http://intimate-moments.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=3823

Comment

TJ, the url/link itself ONLY goes in the [url] part NOT in the [/url] part

(also you removed the final ] of the [/url] which makes it invalid, just leave the [/url] part as-is, nothing to change for you in there)

Comment

I wish i could explain what i did in the above;I cant!-It's a total "BLURRRRR''.It seems the culprit was the 2 "http's.
                              Anyways;I'm having so much learning.The "ABBY TEAM"is absolutely fantastic in supporting "old farts"like me.

P.S. FRANS; Can you -log on/monitor- my screen as i'm typing this? c'ause if you can,you must be LOL; it's taken me 15 minutes just to type this.Remember,i've only had a computer for 4 months.I'm presently unemployed and using this time to learn.
                              I know,I know ,I'm starting to "Ramble",but while i'm here;let me just say "THANK YOU FOR EXISTING AW!!!"
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 18 December 2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Testing the message

Comment

hey how come my join date shows my latest subscription when I joined late 06 / early 07 and had a bit of a break in-between?

Comment

test

New here and trying out the boards

Comment

test

Comment

test piccie

Bla bla

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baby Raccoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	638643

Comment

Test video...

[PHP]<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x9d4xc"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x9d4xc" width="480" height="270" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>[/PHP]

Is there a way a video can be embedded into a message so that it will play within the post?

Comment

Nope, sorry.

Comment

Testing video embed, which apparently doesn't work!

...don't believe the commercial (which is hilarious) IT be nasty!
                                              Last edited by bookmanz; 23 May 2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Testing audio link
                                                You can either left-click to play in Media Player or right-click to download.

Comment

It's Hip to be a Square

Comment

Name:	blaise131-thumb.jpg
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	639328 Click image for larger version

Name:	kylie_h237-thumb.jpg
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	639329

Comment

Testing

Wel... Hi!

Comment

So, if i post anything the date of the last post will switch to todat...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
                                                          So, if i post anything the date of the last post will switch to todat...
                                                          Only if no one posts anything after you tomorrow.

Comment

Name:	Winter.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	640320

Doesn't seem to be that difficult to insert a pic on top of a post...

Comment

And it works even with the enhanced setting.

Name:	Blaue Berge.jpg
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	640321

But is there a way how to resize my pictures? I don't want to always use so big images in my thread...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X