This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
    But is there a way how to resize my pictures? I don't want to always use so big images in my thread...
    The forum auto-resizes too big pics to fall within 800x800. Other then that no, forum itself doesn't provide a further resize function. You can resize the pics smaller before you upload them. A free program for pc which can resize is IrfanView, but there are no doubt dozens other programs out there who can do it as well

Comment

Just a small first teeeeeeeeeeeeest!!

Comment

Originally posted by koen.colen View Post
        Just a small first teeeeeeeeeeeeest!!
        Works fine, should have guessed 'location' by your name ;-)

Comment

Check it out here
          Last edited by laktor; 7 July 2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

find me here

http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=12436

Comment

First-ever national EAS test across seven-station cluster- epic fail. Read the comments & you'll see why.

Video of WBAM-FM in Montgomery Alabama relaying the first ever National EAS Test across our 7 station cluster. The test was received via WLWI-FM who relayed ...

Comment

Pascalev test

Traîner dans sa chambre, vêtu d'une simple délicieusement florale, maille nuisette, Amanda décide de passer la journée et laissez-vous apprendre à la connaître.

Ses traits sont elfe sensuelle et séduisante. lèvres roses Boudeuse mûres pour des baisers, désir peau de velours lisse pour les mains pour le caresser et laissez-moi vous dire, la culotte en filet noir qu'elle porte est chaud, chaud, chaud!

I love Amanda.My 1st time here .

Comment

We wonders, my precious, yes we does.

Comment

Testing...

Comment

lets see http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...=12436&page=17

and http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSarahBlackwood

now how bout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOBfqmhLfjY&feature=plcp

Ok but why does the word I highlight trying to get the link to inbed in it disappear?? well im' getting beter any way
                      Last edited by timbo83; 29 April 2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                        I still wear diapers
                        Originally posted by timbo83
                        I like when a woman calls me "princess"
                        wow I can make totally fictional quotes! just like real life

Originally posted by Tim's favorite model;
                        I wish timbo lived near me, because I would throw myself on his manly manlyness
                        lets try something

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                        I had an experiance like that once, while I was going through an experimental stage in highschool, I didn't think it would go that far
                        thats for making fun of the Bills pinky
                        Last edited by timbo83; 6 May 2012, 10:39 AM. Reason: revenge

Comment

Ermm... please don't misquote like that. Don't let people say things they didn't say, ok ?

Comment

sorry Frans I was just messin' around, I won't miss-quote anybody I promise,

I had my fun

I couldn't figre out how to quote someone from another thread so i wanted to see if this work so could make it look like their quote if i just made it from scratch (but acurate to their original quote of course)
                            Last edited by timbo83; 6 May 2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Q and A with myself to try multi-quote

1.what is the one and only site you have ever subscribed to??
                              2. what site has beautiful models with the best shot pics and videos on the web??
                              3. and what site has Frans, the best mod ever who doesn't get mad at you for doing silly things in the test thread??

Comment

Q and A with myself to try multi-quote
                                YEAH! I love Q and A!

1.what is the one and only site you have ever subscribed to??
                                abby winters.com
                                2. what site has beautiful models with the best shot pics and videos on the web??
                                abbywinters.com
                                3. and what site has Frans, the best mod ever who doesn't get mad at you for doing silly things in the test thread??
                                abby winters.com
                                Last edited by timbo83; 7 May 2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

lets try something

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes
                                  had an experiance like that once, while I was going through an experimental stage in highschool, I didn't think it would go that far
                                  thats for making fun of the Bills pinky
                                  hahaha... well... I may have deserved that.... LOL. and loved the reason given for the edit..... haha.

now to redeem myself a little..... When quoting from other places I normally have two have two "windows" open... One with the thread you want to quote and the other where you are posting.... I do the "reply with Quote" option in that window... copy the full quote... and then paste it where I want to show it in the post I'm working on... I find that the easiest way.... Well quite often I have AW open in more than one windows... Just keep opening new windows for different quoted from different threads. I gather you know how to use the "multi-quote from this message" button if multi quoting from the one thread??

Anyway.... happy quoting... Timbo and Frans.... all very well telling him off but you still left the quote their so the whole world now believes I went through an experimental stage in high school.... haha... I'm only joking Frans... It doesn't bother me.

Comment

thanks for the tips Pinky I see now what I gotta do. although I'm not even sure what I was thinking on the trying to mutiquote myself as I was more asleep than awake.

and sorry to pick on ya like that but I knew you would be the best guinnea pig ("best" being least likely to get mad) but it was good too, because now I've found the limit to how far I can go before the mods feel like they have to say something now I know where to set the "filter"
                                    Last edited by timbo83; 7 May 2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	jiggly-jogger.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	641799

Any reason why Miss Jiggly-Jugs-Jogger isn't working as a gif ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                        [ATTACH]29954[/ATTACH]

Any reason why Miss Jiggly-Jugs-Jogger isn't working as a gif ?
                                        'cos you uploaded a jpg ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                          'cos you uploaded a jpg ?
                                          Hey Frans...i don't know what the difference is . I have it as an animated Gif in my folder....( those moveable jugs are a sight to see ) i Have downloaded a few of these gif's in the past with no problem.

e.i....Click image for larger version

Name:	bitoffun-our-attention.gif
Views:	2
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	641800

Hope this works ?

Comment

Works for me, not for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              Works for me, not for you ?
                                              Yes ...Girl making sculpture works but not Miss Jiggly-Jugs-Jogger. ?
                                              Last edited by tjsunray; 25 June 2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Let's try a different kind of excercise...

Name:	Excerciser-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	641802

No, something not going right. For some reason the Forums software is converting our gifs to jpegs when we try to post. It didn't do this before.
                                                Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 26 June 2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

testing a gif:
                                                  Last edited by monkeymagic27; 21 December 2012, 11:03 PM. Reason: Edit, didn't work.

Comment

Testing testing

Comment

notify test 1 2 3

Comment

Sigh.... again ...
                                                        [ATTACH]34722[/ATTACH]

Comment

hm... really?

Comment

testing an attachment .....

Hi there, AW Forum people.
                                                            I'm just testing a picture of my house (lol, not actually) as an attachment.
                                                            Larger sizes for the picture are available from the attribution link.

Name:	Temple of All Religions, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia 2008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	646914
                                                            attribution and license

Comment

Very nice. I bet that house is one heck os a job for housecleaners, plumbers, electricians & what-not

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X