• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Ball Pit Girls (Tier 1)

New Girl/Girl: Ball Pit Girls (Tier 1)
    Attached Files

Now this looks like a LOT of fun....

Comment

Wow! I usually associate ball pits with 5 year olds.

Imagine finding this going on at the carnival. I'd certainly want to jump in.

Comment

Me too. Keilyn is looking wonderful once more and Zasha looks more gorgeous every time I see her. What about Romana, Cassie and Christen. I don;t think we have seen them before. They look pretty special too and I hope they have a solo on the way real soon. Trying to work out who the lady with the pert breasts and luxurious dark bush is - Romana ? There's a jungle I'd like to explore..

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
          What about Romana, Cassie and Christen. I don;t think we have seen them before. They look pretty special too and I hope they have a solo on the way real soon. Trying to work out who the lady with the pert breasts and luxurious dark bush is - Romana ? There's a jungle I'd like to explore..
          Cassie has been in Beauty Girls (tier 2).

This pic is easier to ID: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...269&shoot=7417 , left-to-right; Cassie, Romana, Zasha, Keilyn, Christen. (ID's can often be learned by looking in the AW-Today archive btw)

I'm guessing you're talking about Romana ?

Comment

If Romana is second from left then yes she is the one. I always thought I liked redheads and blondes but now it seems I like ravens as well !

Like I said lets hope Abby brings us some solos of these lovelies.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
              Like I said lets hope Abby brings us some solos of these lovelies.
              Solo's are just a bit slower to go up compared to g/g shoots, but they will eventually get up don't worry!

Comment

Whoever is handling the video camera in the backstage vid should know that moving the camera that fast is making people sick and it happens in almost all backstage vids. They should think that it would be better to have a wider view in order to not having to move so fast. It feel just horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonLee View Post
                  who is who from left to right
                  Look a few posts up

This post: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...545#post258545 already has that info.

Comment

It would be great to see them in a GGGGG-T3

Comment

Sabrina, check out Limo Girls. That was an awesome shoot with some very beautiful women.

Comment

This shoot looks like it would have been great fun to do. All the girls are doing wonderful poses and the colours from the balls in the ballpit make it look so colourful and interesting. Zasha is gorgeous and looks as good in this site as she did on her rafting shoot. I always loved playing in ballpits when I was younger and now having seen that shoot I want to play in ballpits again. The photograhers did a great job at the angles for this shoot. Well done everyone who was involved you should be proud of all your hard work.
                        XXX Laura_t

Comment

I think Christen is an absolute stunner (Is this her first appearance on the site?) and I'm looking forward to seeing her in her solo shoot.

Comment

What a delightful colourful fun shoot, the epitome of an AW T1, beautiful girls having fun. My thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

Ball pits were one of my favourite things when i was a kid. So when i was asked to do this shoot, can u imagin how excited i was? It was like being a kid all over again, only slightly bigger. And naked. With other girls naked. This was so much fun, we couldn't stop laughing the whole time. Diving in was the best fun!

Comment

Oh! I love this shoot. I love this nice girls playing and having fun with all this colored plastic balls!

Comment

Originally posted by lucia_m View Post
                                  Oh! I love this shoot. I love this nice girls playing and having fun with all this colored plastic balls!
                                  ... could not agree more ....
                                  Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X