X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Katia & Patty

New Double IM: Katia & Patty
    Attached Files

Wow, a brace of redheads: two gorgeous ladies who so compliment each other.... Can't wait....

Comment

Anything with Patty, you know is going to be fabulous.

Comment

i just watched it
        hot! im lucky to have the memories of that day and even luckier to have a video to remind me.

katia i hope your as impressed as i am. and hopefully we will meet again another time.

Patty
        xox

Comment

I just watched the entire DIM at 2:30 am because i just couldn't wait! This will go down as one my all-time faves, a true classic. Thank you so much Patty and Katia. Patty, I'm so glad you finally decided to do an IM for us. You made us wait a long time, but man, is it ever worth it! Thank you, thank you, thank you. An amazing video!

Comment

This DIM is indescribably beautiful. And the chat between the two girls makes it particularly special — there's a lovely feel of genuine companionableness that I find utterly captivating.

Thanks so much for this

たこちゃん

Comment

Perfect! A great double IM. Two hot girls having fun! Thanks Patty and Katia!

Comment

Awesomeness! The banter adds so much (and I think they enjoyed it, too!)

Comment

A really awesome redhead wonder I loved both orgasms and the banter between the girls maybe a T3 cuming up

Comment

Katia and Patty were such naturals with the talking - and what followed. "I don't know what to do!" from Patty was actually a great start for an unscripted shoot.

Comment

an amazing video. one of the best DIMs.
                      This is what they should all be like. thank you.

Comment

A superb DIM the chat between the two girls enhanced the overall already excellent experience. Thank you Katia and Patty.

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X