Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Cleo & Larissa M (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I think I'll certainly be needing some ice!!, this should be hot.

tom

Comment

Oh my God, this is sooooooo sexy!
      I wasn't expecting this till tomorrow, what a wonderful surprise. I just love the date sex concept of this. It's why Cleo does so many T3s, she can do anything! And Larissa initially reminded me of Jamie, now she's the original Larissa rather than the new someone else. Two beautiful girls in one of the most erotic scenes ever. 10/10!

Just one puzzle... where did Cleo's handbag go?

Comment

these two girls are HOT HOT HOT! i love the whole thing.

well done girls! it looks like it was an awesome shoot!

Comment

Now that fooled me.

I am not currently in a position to view the vids, so I wanted to look at the pics, only to find that the vids have been posted up before the pics. I will now have to wait until later today.

L.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico_Hamilton View Post
            Oh my God, this is sooooooo sexy!
            I
            Just one puzzle... where did Cleo's handbag go?

I clearly must've dumped it near the front door on our way in

Comment

whyyyyyyyyyy....why do i talk like such a moron...

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                whyyyyyyyyyy....why do i talk like such a moron...
                Hi Cleo - Don't worry about the 'moron' talk. After a scene like that ANYBODY would talk jibberish . Great stuff ladies, keep it cummin

Comment

Mfffuh mwaw grmph blubl mnyr...

No it's not Welsh, Cleo, my dear, it's the sound of old Breezer eating his words. I know I have been slightly injudicious in comments I've made in the past, saying that, lovely as you undoubtedly are, we can get too much even of Good Thing Cleo ~ but I WAS WRONG. I take it all back, humbly apologise, and bow at your lovely little tootsies...

That shoot is totally, totally gorgeous, and has completely and utterly restored my enthusiasm for Ms Cleo. You and Larissa clearly have "that special kind of magic", and you burn up the screen together. I haven't seen the vids yet, but I can't wait for them to download...

So thank you for sharing, and please forgive me for the past errors of my ways. You have proved how wrong I was....

BREEZY

Comment

Another outstanding very sexy T3 shoot to add to Cleo's already well established and deserved star status and to Larissa's rapidly growing T3 reputation, well done ladies, more please.

The date, the pashing in the alley and then home to bed scenario worked really well. It is a very HOT steamy sexy video, ice melting in fact!

The backstage was excellent including a cameo appearance by Daria and superb, witty 5 way banter in the car between locations.

My thanks to Amber, Patience, the team, Cleo and Larissa for a wonderful experience.

Wow, the stills are truly gorgeous, beautifully lit and composed, thankyou Jacki, a superb shoot.

A few favourites (of many) which give a flavour of the delights to behold.

tom
                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 19 November 2008, 05:33 PM. Reason: stills comments

Comment

My divine Cleopatra, you are my preferred queen. There is a place, also a little space, for a man in your hearth?

Comment

A dream pair

Cleo and Larissa M as a pair: e ideale case. What a play of these two lovely girls. Looking on this sweethearts, what an emotion to us.

Comment

It seems that nowadays evrything is done in the dark. I didn't look at the vids yet but in the stills there is not enough visible oral.

Comment

These two.........

Aw, yeah. Pile it on AW!
                            Beautiful, and lots of great pause/frames of pretty faces.

Comment

Best. Thing. Ever.

Comment

The stills are fantastic!
                                Two of my all-time favorite abby girls, brought together beautifully.
                                The sequence where Cleo hands Larissa her panties is very sweet and erotic. Ice has been used so much in erotica it is almost a cliche. What Jacki and the girls do with the ice cubes and light in this imageset is phenomenal!

Comment

Oh dear...

...here I am again (am I really a lone voice??) bemoaning what could have been a great set had the girls been let to do it for themselves & get on with it without the 'art' bit & being left cleanly shaved as they were when 1st unveiled. Can we get back to basics AW & do it for the punters who (unless I've badly misjudged) prefer it as I do. If I have got it wrong, then I'll get my coat so to speak!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikespume View Post
                                    ...here I am again (am I really a lone voice??) bemoaning what could have been a great set had the girls been let to do it for themselves & get on with it without the 'art' bit & being left cleanly shaved as they were when 1st unveiled. Can we get back to basics AW & do it for the punters who (unless I've badly misjudged) prefer it as I do. If I have got it wrong, then I'll get my coat so to speak!!
                                    There are many 'punters' with many different tastes. This site is for punters whose taste generally matches what is shown on the tours. If you feel so strongly about the shaving thing, please use the Feedback Page to get your point across, but don't mention it on every shoot ok?

Comment

Oh dear!

Oh dear, is mikespume on the wrong track! Most of us prefer the 'natural' look. Like, the last three minutes of Cleo and Larrisa's backstage was worth the price of admission!

As for the loving, I gladly use my pause/frame and imagine what I need to. Oh, yes!
                                      Last edited by lpadge; 21 November 2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Finally had time to watch the videos with the sound up (not always possible in the Breezer household ), and they are even more amazing than I thought ~ that pash in the alleyway is definitely one of the hottest things on AW ~ well done Cleo and Larissa for your obvious enthusiasm, and well done Amber and Patience for filming it so well (and Jackie for the stunning stills ~ well done that ringflash!). (Sorry, Larissa, I was so busy trying to make my peace with Cleo that I forgot earlier to say what a stunning job you did too).

I love the chat on the Backstage video too ~ what are you talking about Cleo, you don't talk to much and you're voice is cool?

Of course it is a little set up (like there are cameras everywhere, how couldn't it be set up???), but it is utterly believable ~ I feel like I've been a very fortunate fly-on-the-wall to you two have a great time together, just the two of you, so thank you both....

Comment

This set definitely is a very good descritption for my reasons to join abbywinters.com - two absolutely beautyful girls in action. Please do not ask me to choose one of them - no idea which one I should choose.

Comment

this was such an enjoyable shoot to do. larissa and i just got on so well and did really have a good time together. it's fucking incredible when it works that way. she's awesome and just so genuinely nice...you couldnt fault her!!! was so excited to see her in the office yesterday morning when she was off to do the 3girl tier 3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                              this was such an enjoyable shoot to do. larissa and i just got on so well and did really have a good time together. it's fucking incredible when it works that way. she's awesome and just so genuinely nice...you couldnt fault her!!! was so excited to see her in the office yesterday morning when she was off to do the 3girl tier 3!!!
                                              It was such an enjoable shoot to watch as well. I think the sneaky sex outside was very arousing. Many thanks to you and Larissa for this wonderful video

Comment

Cleo is a goddess!!

Cleo you are my angel....sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This has to be the best Girl Girl shoot that AW has ever done.
                                                  Outstanding.

Comment

You girls are very hot together and have a lot of chemistry, it seems as though you could not get enough of each other; very sexy. Also, and this has nothing to do with the sexin' but the music at the beginning of the video is absolutely beautiful, who is it. It is not typical for this type of movies, but i suppose there is nothing typical about abbywinters egh.

Comment

The two girls work very well together.

Comment

I stumbled across this shoot today and I'm absolutely in awe! I haven't watched the video (yet) but the stills are so beautiful. Flirting in the cafe/bar, hot pashing in a alley way, running off to the kitchen to get some ice.... I know that feeling, it's so wonderful!!!

I had to call my boyfriend over and show him... "Remember when we first started dating and were like that? Couldn't keep our hands off each other in public!", he agreed and gave me a wink and a smack on the bum. Maybe we'll have a alley way pash of our own tonight?

I would love to see more shoots like this on AW. The flirtation, the build up, the stuff that gets your blood pumping before you get to the bedroom. Rawww... I'm getting hot just thinking about it!

Comment

Its my favorite Cleo shoot, Giselle. The two of them really hit it off and it was a lot of fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                                            I stumbled across this shoot today and I'm absolutely in awe!
                                                            Me too! And I'm wondering how the hell I could have missed it when it first appeared, especially when it had Cleo in it. Thanks, Giselle, for leading me to this captivating video. It is wonderful. The way the flirtation over lunch segues into passion is absolutely perfect, thrilling in a way that is utterly magical.

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                                            I would love to see more shoots like this on AW. The flirtation, the build up, the stuff that gets your blood pumping before you get to the bedroom. Rawww...
                                                            Amen to that!!! And thank you again!!!

凧ちゃん
                                                            Last edited by takochan; 11 November 2009, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X