X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Zora comes back...

New Redux: Zora comes back...
    Attached Files

A really lovely outdoors stills set, Zora is delight to view in beautifully composed shots, as below

The contrasts between her skin tones, colourful body art, lichen covered rocks and the clear water reflecting the blue sky are beautifully captured. My thanks to Jacki, the team and to Zora who we are soon to see again in what promises to be a hot T3 with the magnificent Fotina.

tom

Comment

u look stunning as always my lady love!!!

Comment

Zora has a delightful rear passage. It is clean and looks so perfectly tight. More of it please

Comment

I agree - her "rear passage" is a work of art...

Comment

A beautiful sexy video of the delightful Zora, as Fotina says 'stunning as always'. A perfect complement to the stills set, Thank you to Lee and the team.

tom

Comment

Lovely stills! It did look pretty cold outside among those rocks and water!
              Zora's smile and those beautiful eyes can warm things up.

I'll add that Zora's pretty "front passage" gets plenty of the deluxe zooming in the video!
              Last edited by bookmanz; 28 December 2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

i can assure u that although Zora's 'passages' look tight, coz i have had the pleasure of them up close, i can tell u now that they are definatly not that tight. woooo i wont even begin what we did up those holes and how much she can fit up there

Comment

The quarry was an unusual if visually striking choice for a shoot location but Zora does seem to fit in there. Thankfully she was happy to forget the chill and give us a really really good look at her body. A "nice little comfortable spot" can't have been easy to find for Zora.

Comment

Oh wow, I love this shoot! Zora looks just gorgeous in these shoots, and I can never get over that girl's smile... :-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X