X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Jenny-Lee comes back...

New Redux: Jenny-Lee comes back...
    Attached Files

Its great to see the lovely Jenny-Lee coming back to grace AW again. A very beautiful lady with a lovely smile - here's hoping this shoot is a bit more explicit and we get to see a matching smile from her lower lips.

Comment

What a delightful shoot, Jenny-Lee is a blossom frolicking amidst the blossoms, this stills set is a sheer joy to view. My thanks to Toby, the team and Jenny-Lee

tom

Comment

A very nice shoot of a beautiful girl in a beautiful location.

Comment

Jenny-Lee looks beautiful in a stills shoot with a bit of a classic glamour look about it and a very pretty outdoor setting was chosen too. I liked the knicker-less up-skirt shots - that was a sexy touch.

Comment

Hey! I recognize that face!
            That was a really fun day ... frolicking in the grass and keeping a lookout for elderly neighbours mowing their lawns really kept us on our toes, I remember. Hahaha

Glad you all like it!

J-L

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny-Lee View Post
              Hey! I recognize that face!
              That was a really fun day ... frolicking in the grass and keeping a lookout for elderly neighbours mowing their lawns really kept us on our toes, I remember. Hahaha

Glad you all like it!

J-L
              Hey lucky you're a doctor. Could you imagine if you gave one of the old dears a heart attack and when the ambulance turned up you were still nude giving CPR. By the way I'm up for CPR any old time from gorgeous doctors like you.

Comment

Toby works her magic in a beautiful spot with a gorgeous model.
                Great shoot Jenny-Lee!

Comment

Have just been downloading Jenny's vid and I have to say this was one of the more enjoyable I have seem. A truly beautiful lady with an impish smile. A great outdoors shoot.

Comment

A very beautiful video of a very beautiful lady, delightful, a joy to watch, thank you Patience, the team and Jenny-Lee.

tom

Comment

That was a beautiful walk with Jenny-Lee amongst the blossoms in Patience's video. Wearing the see-through summer dress with the sheer bra and no knickers was a cheeky idea. The use of the ladder as a prop gave us a great look at Jenny-Lee's very shapely bum. I guess this really will be her last shoot but Jenny-Lee's smile will be hard to forget.

Comment

This is one of the most amazingly sensual videos I've ever seen-- truly a work of art!
                        Patience has been shooting some great vids lately-- I love this new style, and I'd love to see more of it!
                        Of course, Jenny Lee is rather sexy, too!

Comment

Why thank you everyone DivineAna, nice to meet you; glad you liked the video. I think Patience is a very good videographer, and she gets the most out of the models.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X