• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jana

New Model: Jana
    Attached Files

Nice

Very filthy look (I mean that in a good way)

Rob.

Comment

A really beautiful sexy shoot with the very lovely Jana, such legs, such eyes, such... Jana comments "I saw my pictures, I look AMAZING" one can but agree most wholeheartedly. The set comprises well lit, beautifully composed shots on a lovely colour 'balanced' set which shows Jana to best advantage, a delight to view.

My thanks to Toby, the team and of course Jana, of whom I hope we see much more.

tom

Comment

An outstanding photoshoot, Jana sure does look amazing.

Comment

Jana is a lovely girl with a wonderful body, not only amazing legs but a nice bum and nice boobs as well.

Comment

Very sexy!

Is that a wedding ring on her finger?

Comment

Yet another gorgeous model, beautiful body, staggering looks and willing to share it with us. That black outfit is so flattering It can't fail to excite. Can't wait to see more of her.
              Last edited by Impudicus; 11 January 2009, 03:21 PM. Reason: Even better on second viewing. WOW

Comment

The WMV version of the video seems to be too short to be complete.. about 76MB for nearly 24 mins!
                Will somebody ay AW check?
                T.

Comment

... And the FLV ends after about five minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                    ... And the FLV ends after about five minutes!
                    Confirmed, both flash and wmv corrupt. Both h264 LQ/HQ appear to be ok so you can use LQ for Flash replacement and HQ or MPG for wmv replacement.

I've asked AWHQ to get the wmv and flash fixed/replaced.

Comment

It seems that the FLV was converted from the corrupted WMV file, because both the WMV and FLV ends at 4:46.

yusa

Comment

Jana has such a fabulous body, it would have been good to see her masturbate to a finish with that little dildo. Oh well, maybe later then, can't wait to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                          It seems that the FLV was converted from the corrupted WMV file, because both the WMV and FLV ends at 4:46.

yusa
                          Good observation, Yusanord! I think you have a great future here with the Abby Winters team!

Frans! What can you do for my friend, Yusanord, over here?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                            Confirmed, both flash and wmv corrupt. Both h264 LQ/HQ appear to be ok so you can use LQ for Flash replacement and HQ or MPG for wmv replacement.

I've asked AWHQ to get the wmv and flash fixed/replaced.
                            ... Alas, Frans! Many hours have elapsed and still no corrections. Perhaps they will report that they called the power company in Melbourne and asked that their power be turned up full, to provide their computers with sufficient power for the conversion of that smoking hot video!

Perhaps, there was a blackout!

I, for one, will wait patiently! "No worries, mates"!

Comment

A very fine video, Jana is absolutely adorable, a delight to watch and listen to. Sue-Ann's easy conversational style of interview allows Jana to blossom in her first video experience. A most delightful complement to the excellent stills set
                              One scene is imprinted upon my mind at about 21:40 there is a close up of Jana's face as she lies on her side playing with her toy, with a fluttering of eyelashes she looks to camera with those alluring eyes...
                              My thanks to Amber, the team, Sue-Ann and of course Jana of whom I hope we see much much more.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                Frans! What can you do for my friend, Yusanord, over here?
                                Both wmv and flash have been fixed

Comment

Hi Jana. WOW, what a vid. It excelled all the Solos I've seen to date. Sue-Ann needs to be complimented on her skills as 'interviewer', she gets better and better in her new role. Her new found ability to put her 'interviewees' at ease with themselves, and the questions she asks so reflect the questions we members enjoy. This was evident because you showed no signs of 'first night nerves' in the way you responded so naturally. I can't wait to see more of your work with AW, you are so gorgeous in every way and totally unabashed.

Imp

Comment

Jana seemed so at ease talking on just about anything in her video - so I credit Sue-Ann with a good job done here. Jana has such a fine body those long elegant legs, the flat stomach and what she calls small [huh?] but perky boobs. It's pretty amazing she doesn't exercise at all and eats anything she likes!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X