Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kara D & Keilyn (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

A delight for the eyes, can't hardly wait.

Comment

It's here in all it's glory. A great combination of dark hair & light hair and dark skin & light skin. Two beautiful girls, two beaitiful body and a great passion. I'm pretty sure the vids will be a delight also.

Comment

Delightful, a superb, sexy, sultry T3 stills set, comprising beautifully composed, well lit shots on a set upon which the loveliness of Kara and Keilyn can be shown to best effect and elegantly captured. Jacki does this admirably. My thanks to Jacki, the team, Kara and Keilyn for an excellent shoot, I keenly await the video.

Some favourites from a shoot containing a high number of shots, many of which could feature below.

2009 is off to a great start long may it continue.

tom

Comment

....... short of Superlatives ......now....waiting for the real thing...

BlueBird

Comment

Woooahhhh....this picture....http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...323&shoot=7733.
            ive never seen anything like it and its so crazy its me....

god i love abby winters.

This shoot was definitely my favourite so far...Keilyn is sooo sexy and really fun, and we did have an amazing time together. im so glad it came out so hot!

Comment

looking forward to the video

Comment

Originally posted by kara_d View Post
                Woooahhhh....this picture....http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...323&shoot=7733.
                ive never seen anything like it and its so crazy its me....

god i love abby winters.
                Hi Kara, that sums up everything we all love about AW. If I was asked to choose one picture from the stills, that would be my choice. That eye to eye contact says it all. The intensity and chemistry of the bond you both were sharing grabbed my attention before anything else. Two beautiful girls, with beautiful bodies, sharing one another with absolute abandon. What else could one wish for ? Can't wait for the vid.

Imp

Comment

This is for me an all time favorite. Kara and Keilyn are soooo cute.
                  I strongly vote for at least one redux. Anyone who does have the same opinion?

Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                    This is for me an all time favorite. Kara and Keilyn are soooo cute.
                    I strongly vote for at least one redux. Anyone who does have the same opinion?

Luv Sabrina
                    I have to agree with you as being a favorite and also that they should do a redux together, unfortunatly a redux implying the same two models never happened since Susie & Melissa's and it was a T2 and a T3 and that was in 2003 & 2004, unless I'm forgetting others.

Comment

"Passionate" is a word too often profaned, but here it applies. Moving! Spellbinding! The electric connexion between these two superbly erotic creatures shouldn't be a one-shot thing. Talk about a hot property... Girlz, I've admired you both. And Keilyn, between male "deliveries," how many AW girls are you married to now?

Comment

Another excellent T3 video, Kara and Keilyn in a passionate, sexy, romp, you are awesome. As has become happily usual an excellent fun backstage and in this instance a nice fun ending to the main video.
                        My thanks to Amber, Patience the team, Kara and Keilyn for a shoot that is a delight to watch.
                        I am of the same opinon as Sabrina, a redux, if that were possible, would be very welcome.

tom

Comment

Kara D ... your orgasmic yelps of pleasure are wonderful !!! )

Comment

Beautiful!x2

Big thanks to Team AW!

Comment

Proof yet once again that nobody does Girl/Girl sex as well as Abby Winters. Simply outstanding. I too would love to see another pairing of the girls.

Comment

This shoot was definitely my favourite so far...Keilyn is sooo sexy and really fun, and we did have an amazing time together. im so glad it came out so hot![/quote]
                                It definitely belongs to the very best shoots that I've watched. You are both very sexy and very beautiful. And I liked it so much because it is so obvious what an amazing time you had together.
                                Thanks a lot and I hope to see you in a lot more shoots.

Comment

you know that 'feeling'

When I watch the beautiful, stunning videos of women making love on Abby Winters, so many times it reminds me of that 'feeling' of wanting to be totally ONE with another person...some of these beautiful girls genuinely know what that means and how to feel it and achieve it.

Thank you!!

Comment

Words cannot describe how perfect this scene is, thank you ladies!!!
                                    Kara is an absolute goddess.

Comment

Keilyn continues to get better and more comfortable in her scenes. I enjoyed that, and the other thing that really stood out for me was Kara's amazing tongue. Fun scene with some letdowns, but I hope to see more from both of them in the future.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

A really great shoot guys.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X