• Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 236

New Backstage: 236
    Attached Files

Who's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Feelinggood View Post
      That would be lovely model/photographer Jacki.

Comment

Superb impressions of Petria this time. She looks more and more like a Greek goddess. And Jilly...oh Jilly

doinel

Comment

Aww, cute pic! Jacki looks like she is definitely planning something naughty!

s

Comment

How do you find places which are mozzie-free or are you just all very hardy and grin and bare it - no misspelling ;-D

Comment

Honestly, I don't as often check out the Backstage shoots but this one, with a dozen of the hottest hotties south of the Equator could not be missed. In fact, it is the first time I have ever gone through a set one-by-one, hitting "Next", instead of just picking from the thumbnails. And it was worth it! I'll bet most of the shots made it on to one or another of my "lists"! Too many to try to quote favorites here but one that I'll not forget was Petria with the sunlight flowing right through her lovely, erect nips!

Thanks, all!
              Last edited by FloridaRob; 24 January 2009, 01:15 PM. Reason: Finally decided that was Petria, not Jacki!

Comment

I totally agree with Rob, this was the best Backstage to date. I too lingered long on every shot and was captivated by all their beautiful poses which showed the model's as we've never seen before. Whoever took the shots and chose them for our delight deserves our grateful thanks.

Imp

Comment

Pic of Petria

Florida Rob has singled out an exceptional photo. Brought back memories of a girl I once had (well, several times actually) who had translucent nipples. That was one of the hottest things about a hot girl, just as it is of Petria.

Comment

Then do we see some more shoot from Petria,she is so sweet and those beutifol eyes,who can melt ewery man´s heart

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
                      That would be lovely model/photographer Jacki.
                      Thanks toelvur.

Comment

There really are some lovely images in this set

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X