X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Jessica L

New Model: Jessica L
    Attached Files

Jessica L has really cute dreadlocks, I haven't seen a model with them for a while. (Maybe there has been some recently, but I may have missed 'em!) I wonder if she's got any jocks on under that dress...?

s

Comment

Wheee, what a fun, joyous shoot, Jessica having fun, splashing around in the salt lakes. The set is a delight to view, my thanks to Toby, the team and Jessica of whom I hope we get to see much more.

tom

Comment

Agree Tom, I just checked out this set (which nobody seems to be responding to! what gives team?!) and it's really lovely. Jessica L reminds me a little of Jilly, which is never a bad thing.

She reminds me more of another model whom I cannot remember, but had light-coloured dreadlocks and did some Tier 3s. I think she was wearing a green cardigan in her first shoot? Help anyone?!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
          She reminds me more of another model whom I cannot remember, but had light-coloured dreadlocks and did some Tier 3s. I think she was wearing a green cardigan in her first shoot? Help anyone?!
          Tammy B!

I thought Jessica was very cute too splashing around in the muddy water.

Comment

I really liked the hippy-type look of Jessica L - the dreadlocks, the natural bush, the arm pit hair (the tie-die dress/jade pendant etc.) I assume she has hair on her arms and legs (which I like) but maybe it's a bit too fair in colour for me to make out. That's a very fine shapely fit looking body too. Well I'm not so sure about the location this time...Jessica L wrote I "got mud up my crack."

Comment

Cute set of a cute girl, but she's a veeeeeeeerrrry dirty gurl!!

Comment

Aha! Trebor, that's exactly right, it was the lovely Tammy B! She was a hilarious model, always begging us to shoot her outside, even when it was a tad chilly out...she just loved being close to nature. I do wonder what she is up to these days. Last I hear she was heading further north to live off the land, let's hope she is doing well.

And back to Jessica...she's great!

s

Comment

Will someone please tell me how it's possible to walk barefoot on stones and rock without pain? Throughout my entire life, even when I was a little kid, it's always been excruciatingly painful. Am I abnormal?

Comment

A lovely video, the play of sunlight and shadow on her body and dappled shimmering reflections from the water playing, in one sequence, on the undersides of her breasts and upon her face as she walks. A delight to view, my thanks to Patience, the team and Jessica.

tom

Comment

oooh, what a hottie! t3 pls!

Comment

These are some of my favorite things.
                        Really naked in every way.
                        No makeup necessary.
                        Tan and laying in the sun.
                        At the beach.
                        Humble yet proud of herself.
                        Nice tight body.

If I were there I would have been her slave.

Comment

Didn't take too much notice of the landscape in this video because Jessica L has a great body. (Yes, confirmed - those legs are unshaved. Nice.) But my take on the video is this....it's about natural beauty in not beautiful nature. The brief smile right at the end was a cute touch.

Comment

The arrival of Jessica L has prompted me to come out of lurk mode!

I spotted her in the group who took part in the 'Hiking Girls' set and thought she looked amazing.

I'm glad to see she's finally got her own set up on the site. What a beautiful young woman she is.

Sigh...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X