X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kiki comes back...

New Redux: Kiki comes back...
    Attached Files

Kiki is one of my absolute favourites, and this shoot promises to be a killer. The setting gives me a Kiki the Jungle Girl feeling. Can't wait to see the set.

Comment

Holy moly - it's like a fecking fantasy movie with a mythical goddess appearing in the forest.

Rob.

Comment

Kiki is such a cute girl, and I'd like to thank her for enduring some cold,as it made her wonderful breasts even nicer to look at with the goosebumps and especially with the erect nipples.

Comment

A delightfully moody outdoors shoot from the sultry, Kiki. Beautifully shot by Charil who captures Kiki's smouldering looks to perfection. My thanks to Charli, the team and Kiki for braving the cold to bring us this shoot which is a joy to view.

tom

Comment

What a great outdoor shoot of the sultry, petite, incredibly sexy Kiki!

Comment

I sometimes think that I have a fair command of the English language, but didn't know: Come-Hither.
              From Webster's dictionary:
              come-hith·er - adj. - inviting or enticing, esp. in a sexually provocative manner; beckoning: a come-hither look.

Just like reading the interviews, this site is very educational at so many levels

Comment

A beautiful girl. Why she is hungry before and after the photo shoot ? Can I buy her a dinner (not with me of course) ?

Comment

Kiki must be the sweetest creature that has fooled the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
                    I sometimes think that I have a fair command of the English language, but didn't know: Come-Hither.
                    From Webster's dictionary:
                    come-hith·er - adj. - inviting or enticing, esp. in a sexually provocative manner; beckoning: a come-hither look.
                    Inviting, enticing, sexually provocative- Yep, that's a pretty fair description. Another great shoot, Kiki really is stunningly beautiful

Comment

Scrumptuous body - with a delicious hood covering her senuous clit...

[URL="http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=175&shoot=7837"]

Comment

Scrumptious, sweet, sultry, sexy - Kiki, you are all of these things and more, bring on the video.

Comment

An excellent outdoors video with Kiki among the fern fronds and trees, very enjoyable and and a fine complement to the stills set. My thanks to Patience, the team and Kiki.

tom

Comment

please kiki go bald..as the past shoots....you have one of the best pussies in the world..

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X