Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Window Washing Girls (Girl-Girl Fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left to right in the preview pic is: Harper, Courtney C, Christen, Leisl & Joannie
    Attached Files

Who are the girls aside Christen in the middle???

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      Let's hope that a staff member will let us know. These shoots are usually used to introduce new models to AW.

L.

Comment

Please??? To the powers that be, don't make us beg to know who they are .

Comment

All the girls are beautiful but the two girls at each end in the POTD have amazing figures...just perfect.. Who are they and do any of them have other shoots out?

Comment

Hi Laktor, on POTD from left to right is: Joannie, Christen, Harper, Leisl & Courtney C!

Left to right in the preview pic is: Harper, Courtney C, Christen, Leisl & Joannie (Just in case you're lazy and couldn't be bothered going to POTD )

oxoxox

Comment

Those are beautiful girls I must say, and what about those bums and boobs.

Comment

This is a truly awesome selection of beauties - waiting for the video with great anticipation...

Comment

A delightful fun shoot, the girls certainly looked liked they were enjoying themselves. The set is a joy to view, my thanks to Charli, the team and the girls.

Looking forward to the video.

tom

Comment

New Girls!!! Yay!!! I Love Aw!!! I Love Aw!!! I Love Aw!!!

Comment

Just plain beautiful! A job well done AW!

Comment

Oh Windows! As a ICT'er I applaud the combination of girls and Windows. Can't wait.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	windows2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	628189

Comment

A great fun video, a delight to watch from start to finish, including the amusing backstage. Lots of splashing, squeals and giggling and the chance to see some girls who've not had a solo up yet or that we've only seen via a picture on AW Today. My thanks to Patience, the team and the girls for this excellent production.

tom

Comment

The backstage video was 4 mins of fun. Nice quips from Charli and nice banter from Patience. Of course some exciting new model talent on show....

Comment

Has Joannie been in any other shoots? She is absolutely stunning

Comment

Originally posted by Back2Bedlam View Post
                                Her solo goes up tomorrow, preview pic: http://nl-g1.abbywinters.com/content...nie_sample.jpg.

Comment

Wow!!!

I like the AW window cleaning service a lot. Where do I sign up to get my windows cleaned like that....?

Great shoot, and some sensational new models

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    Her solo goes up tomorrow, preview pic: http://nl-g1.abbywinters.com/content...nie_sample.jpg.
                                    Frans, are sure it's the same one ?This one has black hair, the one in the WWG is blonde, this one has no tattoo on her back, the one on WWG has one, this one looks taller than the one in the WWG, and this one seems to have smaller boobs than the one in the WWG's shoot. Could there be two different Joanie ? I think so, because if you look back at Melita's post, she refers to "Joannie" with two letter "N" in her name.
                                    Last edited by casgrain; 21 March 2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Good point casgrain, that will teach me not to go by just the names on the schedule I'm pretty sure Joannie has done a solo shoot as well, though not sure when that will go live. Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Maybe someone from AW might let us know... hint hint

Comment

Great shoot and fun videos!
                                          Looking forward to seeing the debuts of Leisl, Joannie, and Harper on here.

Comment

Excellent shoot! I think it would have been even better if it had included peeing.

Comment

Frans, are sure it's the same one ?This one has black hair, the one in the WWG is blonde, this one has no tattoo on her back, the one on WWG has one, this one looks taller than the one in the WWG, and this one seems to have smaller boobs than the one in the WWG's shoot. Could there be two different Joanie ? I think so, because if you look back at Melita's post, she refers to "Joannie" with two letter "N" in her name.

Quite right, Joanie is a dark haired cutie with a couple of solos coming up but Joannie is a blondy looking forward to every type of shoot possible... Look on the bright side - you'll have to study the two in depth to make sure you don't get them confused from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                                Joannie is a blondy looking forward to every type of shoot possible...
                                                How long is the wait?

Comment

<insert cliche #173>
                                                  Good things come to those who wait.

Waiting for Christmas to open presents
                                                  Waiting for Ketchup to come out of the bottle
                                                  Waiting on downloads.

Waiting for shoots to appear.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
                                                    <insert cliche #173>
                                                    Good things come to those who wait.

Waiting for Christmas to open presents
                                                    Waiting for Ketchup to come out of the bottle
                                                    Waiting on downloads.

Waiting for shoots to appear.....
                                                    ... Excellent, Ferveo! I like that!

(Is ketchup popular in the Netherlands?)

Comment

All I can say is that the next shoot with any of these wonderful models cannot come soon enough!!
                                                      (I, too, am a big fan of Joannie!)

Comment

Hi, I really like this shooting and also the introduction of Joannie and of course our ne german girl Leisl. If I ever need a physio in Australia, I know where to go to ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                          All the girls are beautiful but the two girls at each end in the POTD have amazing figures...just perfect.. Who are they and do any of them have other shoots out?
                                                          thatd be me babe =), Joannie, yes more shoots are there for ur leisure xx

Comment

Originally posted by Back2Bedlam View Post
                                                            Naw =) thank you. I am in more shoots. take a look. love to hear wat you think =D

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X