Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kara D & Silvie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I've just returned from vacation and this shoot I'm looking forward to;

Comment

OMG - This will be so hot!

The preview pic and the pairing of Kara D & Silvie tell me that this T3 will be one of my alltime favourites.

René

Comment

Always a pleasure to see these two girls, and this shoot is very good.

Comment

A splendid sexy T3 shoot featuring two lovely ladies, Kara and Silvie in a very fine location which gives the shoot a lovely bright and airy feel. This set is a joy to view, comprising as it does beautifully composed and lit shots, thanks are due to Charli, the team, Kara and Silvie for this delightful shoot.

tom

Comment

This is great!!! I have one question: what caused the scars on Silvie's left wrist??

David

Comment

Nice big stills set, also nice to see Kara D back.. I like her

Comment

Whoohoo, pardon my lack of vocabulary: That was hot !

Comment

The Kiss!

There hasn't been such a charged kiss since Sarah Michelle Gellar turned Selma Blair on. What hungry, devouring lovers both! And what ace camera work, moving in to catch the beauty of it close up & sizzling. Kara's such a flirty tease... but she delivers! And those many exquisite moments from both girlz of "passion dimmed eyes," as Old Man Yeats used to say. Kudos all around. Instant Classique!
                  Last edited by Aion32; 10 April 2009, 04:18 AM. Reason: And another thing...!

Comment

Hot steamy sex, the girls said and hot steamy sex there was with much wandering by 'talented little fingers' and tongues. A thoroughly enjoyable T3 that is a delight to view with a fine backstage including a 'preview' of what looks to a very hot DIM with Kara and Jade C. My thanks to Lottie, Patience, the team, Kara and Silvie for an excellent T3 video.

tom

Comment

I can't help thinking the beginning of this video, the balcony scene, must have been a bit annoying to film, with all the stopping and starting that must have been taking place. You see the girls on the balcony with a full view of it with no video person there, and the next shot is of one of the girls where the videographer had to be on the balcony. See :43 to 1:15

Still, a nice video.
                      Last edited by laktor; 10 April 2009, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Another fantastic shoot from the astonishingly beautiful and talented Kara and Silvie. These two are both so into girlsex, it's always a treat to see them back. Things get off to a thoroughly erotic start with the sultry glances and deep, wet kisses, and the lovemaking that follows more than lives up to the anticipation. I love Kara's flirty style: when she caresses between Silvie's legs over her panties and Silvie whimpers, Kara teasingly intones "Am I turning you on? We can't have that!" before slipping off the panties and burying her mouth on Silvie's gorgeous pussy. We get to hear one of her patented lines return when Silvie is moaning to toward orgasm as she's being fingered, and Kara whimpers "come on, girl," which can't help but make Silvie cum.

Silvie brings Kara to some lovely orgasms as well, but I think the highlight is when Silvie is lying off the bed with her legs in the air and Kara lovingly makes her cum using only her mouth. She looks like she's passionately making out with Silvie's pussy, and the cameras capture it and Silvie's ecstasy so perfectly. Their post-multiple-orgasm snuggling and kissing is so heartbreakingly sweet, I can imagine them as a loving couple in real life. Great to know we'll soon see Silvie making love to the impossibly gorgeous Larissa, while Kara gets to go down on Anabela. I don't think I'll ever get enough of these adorable, unbearably sexy young ladies. Thanks so much for sharing your sexual adventures with us, girls!

Comment

Loved, particularly, the early-on chemistry or magnetism between these two with their heightened anticipation.

One thing I can't find is that DIM in the bathtub that is shown in the "after" outtakes or whatever. Can't find where Kara has been in any scene yet released like that!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                            One thing I can't find is that DIM in the bathtub that is shown in the "after" outtakes or whatever. Can't find where Kara has been in any scene yet released like that!
                            That's 'cos it hasn't been released yet Will be some more weeks till that shoot goes up, consider it a free preview

Comment

Wonderful : two beautiful girls having tender and passionate sex.

Comment

My prayers were answered! Ever since Campervan Girls, I've been hoping Kara D and Silvie would get together in a
                                T3 and this one met all of my expectations and more. From soft and gentle to firey hot, these two adorablicious cuties kept my attention from beginning to end. The smoochfest throughout the video was delicious icing on a already decadent cake. As always, the lighting and camerawork were second to none. A job well done by all.

JT

Comment

Two of my favorite models. Gorgeously sexy little Silvie and delicious Kara with her lovely mischievous smile.
                                  The kissing and oral sex is really hot in this one! Lovely stills and great videography too.

Comment

What a beautiful shoot Thanks Kara D, Silvie & the AW team

Comment

Oh, just found these. Can't wait, bye. Thanks ladies.

Comment

This shoot was prob one of my favorites ever, silvie is amazzzing! So glad we got to do two shoots together. And i'm glad it seems everyone has enjoyed it as much as i did in making it!
                                        I hope i run into you at AW sometime soon, sexy silvie :P

Comment

A classic, wonderfully erotic shoot, but why has staff mis-classified it as "anal play?" There's none I can see (though I'd love to)!

Comment

Originally posted by fourth1 View Post
                                            A classic, wonderfully erotic shoot, but why has staff mis-classified it as "anal play?" There's none I can see (though I'd love to)!
                                            Probably 'cos Kara did a number of vids with such play I'll ask staff to re-label it. For an anal-play girl/girl with Kara check out her shoot with Annabelle Lee.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X