X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Chahna

New Model: Chahna
    Attached Files

Wheee I'm really looking forward to the adorable Chahna's debut.

tom

Comment

Oh sweeeet.. I have a board! It's almost as good as actually having the shoot up! Almost..
      That and knowing there's only a week to go and I can see myself on that little yellow list.
      *eeep!!!*

xx

Comment

Looking forward to this shoot, now that I know that Chahna has a lot of pubic hair.

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
          Oh sweeeet.. I have a board! It's almost as good as actually having the shoot up! Almost..
          That and knowing there's only a week to go and I can see myself on that little yellow list.
          You're on that list already, schedule also list the very soon upcoming shoots a couple of days ahead. So you can now track your progress on the schedule moving ever upward until you're in the white 'now live!' bar

Comment

Originally posted by chahna View Post
            *eeep!!!*

xx
            ...and after seeing that preview pic, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your shoot. What a lovely smile you have (to say nothing of a couple of other attractions I noticed in that pic)

Comment

Oh my...Yes im definitely looking forward to see thouse big boob´s and the sweet owner of them,i definitely like lady´s with big breast´s,but i also like toyse i all size,and i like it then the girls hawe pubic hair,this is an bonus

Comment

Jumping up and down in anticipation. This is going to be good, we already know Chahna a bit (very much in fact ) by here active posting.
                I'll definately gather her eyes under attractions, so full of life.

Comment

Big boobs, and hopefully big butt too

Rob.

Comment

OMG - I so want to play with and eat Chahna's amazing arse

Rob.

Comment

Gosh, what an exceedingly splendid shoot, light, bright yet very sexy. The lovely Chahna, such beautiful deep dark pools of eyes and a lovely smile in her debut shoot and with a glass toy. An excellent location, with the bright sun dappled verdant foliage offset by the white of the door frames and the orange of the throw combine to highlight Chahna which Charli captures most admirably in a set comprising of beautifully composed shots that is a delight to view. My thanks to Charli, the team and Chahna, who writes "can't wait to come back and do it all again". Please do, many times!

Keenly anticipating the video

tom

Comment

Wow

wow , A real cutie ,Please come back for many more shoots ,many more+++++++++++++
                        Last edited by sterling2; 24 April 2009, 08:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hmm.. a great shoot for sure. Next one by a sunny pool?

Comment

It's official, Chana is a hottie. Such lovely dark luxurious hair up top and on the bottom!
                            How is this for a "come hither" picture!

Comment

Very pretty girl! going to enjoy seeing more!

Comment

My oh my Chahna, Bestill my heart

You do not disappoint! I have a new favorite. Those (hairy) pictures are amazing!

Now, where is my defibrilator again...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ECG_BRIGHT_RED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	628887

Comment

Wow! What a fantastic girl. What a great addition to AW. With Angie and Danielle K already here and now Chahna too, this site just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

Aww thank you all for your lovely comments, it's nice to see you enjoyed my set, and thank you to Charli and everyone else that made it possible!
                                    I haven't seen the set yet but I'm absolutely dying to do so!

xx Chahna.

Comment

Oh Lord!
                                      Speechless!
                                      All I can say is GIVE ME MORE of Chahna. 179 pictures are not enough. This woman is Packing a punch. Voluptuous, beautiful and has all the right parts.
                                      WOW.

Comment

Chahna has many assets, among those are her tremendous boobs but I have noticed that she has beautiful dark eyes and a great great smile. I love long dark hair and most of all pubic hair.

I just love this pic that shows wxactly what I mean but beautiful eyes and smile, not to also say beautiful face.
                                        Last edited by casgrain; 24 April 2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Big Guuuulllppp!!! WOW

Comment

Now thats what I call a real woman. Pure perfection!

Comment

Chahna has gone straight on to my list of favourite AW models and I haven't even seen the video yet. Thanks to Chahna and AW for a wonderful photo set.

L.

Comment

Thank you Chahna for this bountiful shoot

yusa

Comment

Nice, Chahna you are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your fantastic body with us. You're definitely one of my favorite models so far.
                                                  Last edited by Tigernach09; 25 April 2009, 03:06 AM. Reason: spellling mistake!

Comment

I can still feel the heat from my screen ,it almost melted with your video was playing ,going to get the garden hose and cool it off ,hot

Comment

A truly outstanding video, sensual and erotic with some beautiful lingering shots of Chahna's face as she plays with her toy. Chahna is gorgeous and an absolute delight to watch and listen to as she tells a little about herself, her decision to do a Dildo Drive shoot, the reasons for choosing a glass dildo and of her very newly acquired vibrator collection. She also told us of her wish to do T3's, a wish now fulfilled with the lovely Blaire with hopefully more to come.
                                                      My thanks to Amber, the team and Chahna for this splendid video, may Chahna do many many more.

A star on both sides of the camera.

tom
                                                      Last edited by tom2c7777; 26 April 2009, 04:33 AM.

Comment

What a gorgeous young woman Chahna is! Long black hair lovely smile... and she's got a cute little treasure trail up to her belly button! More, More!

Comment

Thanks for your beautiful pictures Chahna! You convinced me: there is a GOD! Hope to see you back soon.

Comment

Ah but of course! You're going to find it hard to get rid of me :P

Thank you for all the sweet comments!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X