No announcement yet.

New Model: Mirial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who really knows why Mirial looks so good. No doubt one reason is that there's some exciting thoughts in her noggin. So, Mirial is captivating for a reason.

Mirial is one of those women that you don't just scroll by the pictures to see the next one. Mirial, blow me a kiss ok?

Comment

A splendid thoroughly enjoyable video, a very fine complement indeed to the excellent still set. It is a delight to see and hear Mirial as she talks of her travels and of her ideal date. The video is beautifully shot by Amber, capturing the beauty of Mirial and the play of the dappled sunlight on her skin, a joy to view, my thanks to Amber, the team and Mirial, come back again.

tom

Comment

Mirial is stunning. I'd go on, but I need to return to the shoot. Mmmmm! Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Mirial is so beautiful, even with clothes on. The fact that a lot of the pics are with clothes on doesn't bother me at all. Mirial is just elegant and classy!

Comment

To all those articulate, funny, beautiful and sexy travelling women out there like Mirial....keep on coming to Melbourne!

Comment

Just got a chance to watch the video, and it's excellent! Mirial is a real stunner with a great personality. Please AW, do whatever you can to bring her back!

Comment

Mirial, you are a serious contender for the most beautiful woman on all AW. Come back!

Comment

Mirial gets it. She knows that she's not here so her fiends can see cute she is. Mirial knows that she is here for the subscribers. This is all about sexuality.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X