X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Katherine F comes back...

New Redux: Katherine F comes back...
    Attached Files

I'm really looking forward to this shoot, Katherine's debut was stunning and this looks to be in that class.

tom

Comment

Glazing at Katherine F doesn't surprise me that she's a delight for a photographer. She's just as good for a life drawing artist, along with Jacki.
      Last edited by casgrain; 27 May 2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

That's a nice Freudian slip Casgrain...
        My eyes also glaze over while looking at her...

A cheap shot i know, but at the same time i can let Katherine F now she never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferveo View Post
          That's a nice Freudian slip Casgrain...
          My eyes also glaze over while looking at her...

A cheap shot i know, but at the same time i can let Katherine F now she never ceases to amaze me.
          I couldn't find the word I was looking for so it seems it was not the right one. Being French isn't always easy. In your sentence did you mean "now" or "know", this might also be a slip.

Comment

You got me there! That was also a slip, mea maxima culpa .
            You meant gazing, i indeed meant know as in knowing and not as in right now...
            I'm also not a native English speaker as a Dutchy.

This is a wonderful place.
            Where else can you look at beautiful girls and pester eachother's bad grammer in good fun

Comment

Fabulous figure Katherine!

Comment

Pretty Katherine is looking fantastic in this photoset by Max!
                Very scrumptious indeed, from head to toe!

Comment

Gosh, what a splendid redux stills set from Katherine. Max in a series, comprising beautifully composed and lit pictures has succeeded most admirably in capturing Katherine's beauty and sensuality. This set is sheer delight to view, my thanks to Max, the team and Katherine of whom I can only say, more please in the happy knowledge that this wish shall be fulfilled in T3's with Carly T, Mei and Susie, so far...

Keenly awaiting the video.

tom

Comment

Katherine is gorgeous.
                    Beautiful eyes, nice smile,
                    and perfect breasts.

Comment

What a beautiful girl, especially when she smiles. This is the kind of girl that would have me fall for in my younger days.

And Katherine I sure hope ypu do more shoots.
                      Last edited by casgrain; 4 June 2009, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Sensational! What a fantastic body!

Comment

IIRC Katherine F has been a life model for an art class - now they don't have to have 'perfect' bodies at all ('interesting' is sought after) but IMO Katherine F actually is close to perfection. Love the porcelain-like skin and long hair. Some classic shots in this stills set.
                          Attached Files

Comment

You're right there Flatspin. Damn close to perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                              IIRC Katherine F has been a life model for an art class - now they don't have to have 'perfect' bodies at all ('interesting' is sought after) but IMO Katherine F actually is close to perfection. Love the porcelain-like skin and long hair. Some classic shots in this stills set.
                              It doesn't get any better than that, look at all the perfect proportion from that girl. Man do I ever miss my younger days.

Comment

A splendid thoroughly enjoyable video, it is a pleasure to see and hear Katherine as she tells of among other things her trip to Vietnam and China, Beautifully shot by Lottie, this video is a delight to view, my thanks to Lottie, the team and Katherine, whom we shall soon be seeing again as she has entered the realm of T3's.

tom

Comment

I see how smooth this delightful shoot went. It dawns on me that some credit goes to the Abby Winters crew. When it goes this nicely it looks easy, doesn't it? And I have to say that I enjoyed what Katherine said. It's better when there's substantial excitement behind the good looks.

Comment

A fine video of a beautiful woman. Thank you very much Katherine F and Lottie. But I found the background noise from the shoot in the next room quite distracting, because it shows that the video is business and not an intimate discussion.

Comment

Beautiful shoot, exceptional video. Katherine is a pale skinned goddess with a bewitching smile. Can't wait to see more of her.

Comment

Katherine F's video - well it's got pretty much everything. She's as beautiful as in the stills, there's some sharp and fun anecdotes, some hot talk about sex and explicit posing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X