Abby Girls on IFM ISM GOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I do not know if these questions have ever been asked?
    - Why are so many girls of AW to be seen on these pages (IFM ISM GOW)?
    - Are these pages (IFM ISM GOW) related to AW?

Regards

Comment

As for why there are models in common among these sites, I imagine its because they're all based on Australia, where AW used to be, and have a similar positive vibe and natural aesthetic. I don't think they're actually related to AW, but I think I remember reading on the boards that AW would refer models to some of these sites if they were interested in doing more erotic work. Since AW moved to Amsterdam years ago, there's not as much overlap among the sites these days, but it happens sometimes. Australia-based Laney, Ophelia, Jay and Minks and world traveler Gala have all been on GOW recently, for instance.

There is one European site that features lots of our beloved AW models, current and past: Ersties. Our AW pal Lulu is one of the driving forces behind it and the site has a very similar happy, positive vibe with female shooters. They do similar types of shoots: solos, girl-girls, boy-girls with real life partners, and also get up to some more adventurous mischief: our friends Nichole and Anahi starred in six-person girl-boy orgy and lovable Juliana did a super-hot, 100% real dating game show shoot where three guys competed for the prize of having sex with her on camera. Hope it's OK that I'm talking up a competing site: my heart always belongs to AW, of course!

Since Ersties isn't on the spreadsheet, I took the liberty of listing all the AW models on that site, with their Ersties names in parentheses. Have fun! Lulu (Paulita), Juliana (Lindsey), Gala (Julia W), Thais (Vicky), Laney (same name), Lucy (same), Dion D. (same), Emilia (Nora F.), Anahi (Maria), Nichole (Nicole, different spelling), Alexandra (Lucinda), Jay (Jay Elle), Jada (same), Hania (N. - just the letter!), Mariana (Lina), Luna (same), Ivanna (Talia), Katherine F (Taliah), Ren (Aeryn), Billie T (same), Flora (same), Malena (Magena), Minks (Marina), Chloe B (same), Nina Q (Fiona), Claudia S (Cleo), Yara (Joy), Carmina (Amarna), Rosa M (Hilda), Salma (Selena), Liese (Sophia), Immie (same), Chloe V (Vero/Veronica), Keilyn (same), Laura P (Claudia), Annabelle Lee (Annabelle), Susie (same), Rosie B (Rosie), Brooklyn (same), Jessi (Jassy), Liandra (same) and Giselle (Charlotte).

Comment

Not sure if I am remembering correctly but I believe the founder of ISM and IFM (Elvaar or Vid Dude?) was part of Abby Winters in the early years.

Comment

I have been looking for a female driven alternative to AW for a while, as the growth of censorship (ie tattoo covering) is becoming more intrusive. Erties is looking promising so thanks for mentioning it.

Comment

Feck is an umbrella production firm supporting many of these efforts. South Light Cinema is michelle flynns new endeavour

Comment

Updating my post above with some lovely new AW/Ersties crossover models! Their Ersties names are in parentheses. Our friend Willa (Nicola) dropped by to masturbate in public; Tiffany (Laura S.) had more beautiful sex with her real-life best friend Emilia (Nora F.) after their AW girl-girl, while adorable Emma B (Bonnie) has a very sexy competition with Mariana (Lina) and another girl as seen in this trailer. I believe Cornelia, Lucie, Yasmeena and other Abby girls have recently done Ersties shoots as well! The two sites definitely complement each other well.

Slight correction to above: our friend Michelle's new venture is called Lightsouthern.
              Last edited by massfan3; 27 August 2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

thx for the correction Massfan...its usually early in the am or late at night so my head is groggy..

Comment

I was browsing GOW, where I don't currently have a subscription, and I see that lots of our AW friends have been appearing on there lately (several Aussies shot at home, as well as others visiting the country). I spied Laney, Jada, Sondrine, Kate G, Amber, Merel, and Jay. May have to check it out again...

Comment

Hi massfan3, just to let you know that Sondrine was on GOW before she appeared on AW, she has done several g/g scenes with the lovely Laney (poss the reason why we don't see her on AW at the moment).

Comment

I'm on them! I have two videos on I Feel Myself at the moment, however I've shot about ~8 for them, maybe more. They're just coming out very slowly! I also have some GG and solo stuff on GOW, a set on I Shot Myself (and another due to come out at some point), and some shoots for BA... Now I have no idea if this is allowed on here but considering this is an 8 year old thread basically promoting the rival, I'm going to assume that it is: here's a sneaky 10% discount code for the Feck websites. If you sign up using it I get a little cash for myself from it :P The code is 42112367

Comment

Originally posted by akksakks View Post
                        Hi all,

I do not know if these questions have ever been asked?
                        - Why are so many girls of AW to be seen on these pages (IFM ISM GOW)?
                        - Are these pages (IFM ISM GOW) related to AW?

Regards
                        IFM, ISM, Beautiful Agony, and GOW all based in Melbourne, and AW has some photographers in Melbourne, and all of them are pretty easy to get noticed by considering you can just shoot them an email asking to work for them They're not related, however the owner of Feck (IFM, ISM, & BA) is also an AW photographer. Just so happens that it's convenient for girls to shoot with all of these sites as they're all in the same city and have very very similar model requirments.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Kate! I've chanced across preview photos of your GOW shoots, and they look awesome. I'll have to join the site again soon.

It's also fantastic to see you on the AW boards! If you get a chance to start your own thread on the Models Speak page, I'm sure your fans would love to chat with you. Your solo debut seems to have some ardent admirers!

Comment

Hello all!

Eh, I have seen a lady her on Abby Winters that blows my mind. Her name is Kirsa and she is gorgeous. But sadly there are only a very limited number of shoots from her.
                            Please help me, I think I am in love with her...
                            Does anybody know there are shoots/pictures from her on other websites?????

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                              As for why there are models in common among these sites, I imagine its because they're all based on Australia, where AW used to be, and have a similar positive vibe and natural aesthetic. I don't think they're actually related to AW, but I think I remember reading on the boards that AW would refer models to some of these sites if they were interested in doing more erotic work. Since AW moved to Amsterdam years ago, there's not as much overlap among the sites these days, but it happens sometimes. Australia-based Laney, Ophelia, Jay and Minks and world traveler Gala have all been on GOW recently, for instance.

There is one European site that features lots of our beloved AW models, current and past: Ersties. Our AW pal Lulu is one of the driving forces behind it and the site has a very similar happy, positive vibe with female shooters. They do similar types of shoots: solos, girl-girls, boy-girls with real life partners, and also get up to some more adventurous mischief: our friends Nichole and Anahi starred in six-person girl-boy orgy and lovable Juliana did a super-hot, 100% real dating game show shoot where three guys competed for the prize of having sex with her on camera. Hope it's OK that I'm talking up a competing site: my heart always belongs to AW, of course!

Since Ersties isn't on the spreadsheet, I took the liberty of listing all the AW models on that site, with their Ersties names in parentheses. Have fun! Lulu (Paulita), Juliana (Lindsey), Gala (Julia W), Thais (Vicky), Laney (same name), Lucy (same), Dion D. (same), Emilia (Nora F.), Anahi (Maria), Nichole (Nicole, different spelling), Alexandra (Lucinda), Jay (Jay Elle), Jada (same), Hania (N. - just the letter!), Mariana (Lina), Luna (same), Ivanna (Talia), Katherine F (Taliah), Ren (Aeryn), Billie T (same), Flora (same), Malena (Magena), Minks (Marina), Chloe B (same), Nina Q (Fiona), Claudia S (Cleo), Yara (Joy), Carmina (Amarna), Rosa M (Hilda), Salma (Selena), Liese (Sophia), Immie (same), Chloe V (Vero/Veronica), Keilyn (same), Laura P (Claudia), Annabelle Lee (Annabelle), Susie (same), Rosie B (Rosie), Brooklyn (same), Jessi (Jassy), Liandra (same) and Giselle (Charlotte).
                              Wow!! Thanks for that.. Now I have a whole new world to explore with AW models - Ersties!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post
                                Originally posted by massfan3 View Post

Wow!! Thanks for that.. Now I have a whole new world to explore with AW models - Ersties!
                                Disappointment...

Models may be the same, but their characters are different..
                                Or may be its just the director making the difference.
                                AW is way too sexier. Good bye Ersties.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                  Originally posted by madmax2 View Post
                                  What site is ifm?
                                  Abby Winters
                                  Beautiful Agony
                                  I Feel Myself
                                  I Shot Myself
                                  Girls Out West

There.. that's pretty much all of Australia
                                  lol.. Thanks

Comment

As a longtime AbbyWinters member, I'll testify to Ersties being a nice change of pace with some fresh ideas. Some notable Ersties shoots:

* The best three-on-three orgy I've seen practically anywhere.

* Some excellent girl/girl shoots that would qualify as a regular AW Tier-3 - including Liandra and Laney, two favorite models who've not appeared on AW in a while. Also - the only boy/girl scene I've ever seen with Laney (as part of a FFM threesome, no less).

* Some lovely three-or-more all-girl orgies, which is a desperately underserved area at AW of late!

* Some interesting ideas: dabbling in 3D / VR videos; some "flirt in public for a long time, then hookup" videos; and some "casual sex with a stranger" arrangements. I think that... well, that the execution on all of these experiments has room to improve - but hey, it's novel and creative, so we should support it.

In general, Ersties is right where it should be. It's a new site with fresh ideas, and with notable deficiencies in a few areas (cinematography is uneven; the website is clunky and limited), but with a lot of success already and an upward trend. It will make a great companion site to AW, since the two share models but maintain distinct styles.

Comment

Abby Winters: Natural sex
                                      I Feel Myself: Orgasms
                                      Girls Out West: Entertainment

Comment

I’ve tried Ersties and thought it was hopeless. For a start, it’s all concentrated on video and I much prefer stills. There are some stills but they’re almost an afterthought. It’s also impossible to navigate. But most of all, it’s just not sexy enough. I joined on a one month subscription but didn’t bother even looking at it after the first couple of days.

On a different subject, does anyone know if Alexandra is on any other sites? In her first video she spoke as if she had experience elsewhere.

Comment

Wow! I can't believe I just came across this awesome thread! You guys are giving me naughty ideas....

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                            Wow! I can't believe I just came across this awesome thread! You guys are giving me naughty ideas....
                                            No need to apologize. I enjoy finding familiar faces on different sites.

Comment

I like all three websites in my opinion. I'll go for Abby Winters because it feels a bit more erotic to me.

The old Abby Winters are just as good as the new ones in my opinion.
                                              Last edited by maybmayb; 28 December 2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Don't waste your money on lightsoutherncinema.com.

I paid for premium ticket and appear to have access to only content available with standard ticket. Email requesting a fix has gone unanswered.

I could not find a way to download videos. Many do not even have a control bar. There is no way to advance the video if you wish. You can't leave in the middle and pick up where you left off. Would have to let it play again to the point you exited.

Comment

Did Primrose ever appear anywhere else other than GOW? She's a total babe!

Comment

Originally posted by Weisswurst View Post
                                                    Did Primrose ever appear anywhere else other than GOW? She's a total babe!
                                                    Primrose was indeed quite the babe. I remember there was a sexy video she did for GOW where Sue-Ann going down on her.

Comment

Primrose was exactly the sort of girl who made those years so great. An absolute first timer, just an ordinary girl, taking off her clothes for fun and a bit of extra cash, only ever did one shoot for AW ..

Comment

Still with that super-cute way of smiling, Kylie H has appeared this month on Dane Jones and Fake Hub!
                                                        Last edited by violetafan; 26 May 2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                                                          Primrose was exactly the sort of girl who made those years so great. An absolute first timer, just an ordinary girl, taking off her clothes for fun and a bit of extra cash, only ever did one shoot for AW ..
                                                          Totally agree...perfect ,pretty, girl next door angel you always wanted to see naked.She'd drive you wild with lust when she passed by in the morning ,not knowing how much you'd give to see her getting intimate with herself!!....a perfect example of what AW do so well!!Hope she's well today!!!

Comment

Adriana E here also did a shoot as Caroline for Ersties

Comment

Does any body know any other site where I can finde Brooklyn

Click image for larger version

Name:	brooklyn078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	650534

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_brooklyn_rose_d003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	650535
                                                              Last edited by jungleboy; 20 July 2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X