Clear All

New IM: Ilona

New IM: Ilona
    Attached Files

Oh, wow !

Comment

Booyah! as the kids say.

Comment

I think it was a great idea to do this outdoor IM. It shows from the very start how excited and 'pupmed up' Ilona was about doing this shoot. It was very arousing to watch her wanking in this lovely setting and I liked the smile of satisfaction on her face at the end.

Comment

Thanks Ilona for another great video.
          Nice location.I like the outdoors ones.

Comment

You are the hottest girl I've seen since I've been subscribing to the site. I like the way you got right down to business.

Comment

AWESOME. I thought for a moment she was going to do it again! She didn't........... so I did

Comment

+++++++++++++++++

Comment

WOW

Comment

Ilona is beautiful. There is more than "something" in her smile!

Thanks Ilona! Hope I can see you again on AW.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attention AW! A redux of Ilona would be appreciated!

Nice screen shot kar0O1O! She is SOoo sexy!

The guy that gets to make love to this voluptuous angel, is truly one lucky fella!

Comment

A splendid outdoors IM, the wagon makes a fine prop for Ilona. A delight to watch, thank you Ilona.

tom

Comment

I Just Renewed My Subscription Just So I Could Get To See This Amazing Women. She Has Been My Favorite Since I First Became A Member. Thanks Ilona And I Hope We See Much More Of You In The Near Future. What A Beautiful Body.

Comment

Super hot! I DLed my first hi-quality video, and loved Ilona's full figure and enjoying herself in the great outdoors!

Comment

I LOVE Ilona!...she has always had great performances at AW ...and this is another one....I too love her full figure and her erect nipples...HOT!

Comment

Yes please!

Wow, if I ever get it on with Ilona I will only climb off on Wednesdays too pee...

Keep it up Ilona, you're the greatest.

Comment

A lovely piece of unbridled rustic raunchiness from start to finish. The relish on this voluptuous gal's face is just awesome to behold. What a goddess!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I'm in love, I love the body and the face. she's my kind of girl.

Comment

I Can't Get Enough Of Iilona. Thanks Aw For Bringing Her Back And Hopefully We Will Get Much More, Including New Stills Of This Fabulous Women.

Comment

Wow, okay so i havent been on Abbey for awhile and caught wind that my IM went up awhile ago. So i've logged in while i'm lazying around in bed for the day. I cant believe the response that i've gotten for this IM. I must admit that this was the most fun i'd had in awhile.

Firstly thank-you for all the support, i'm glad that my IM ended with a happy ending for all of you cause it sure did for me!

I did think about going again but wheres the surprise in that?! you'll just have to wait untill next time to see me cum again.

Thank-you for posting and i'm going to make more of an effort to log on more often... but only if you guys promise to talk to me

Comment

Originally posted by ilona View Post
                                          Wow, okay so i havent been on Abbey for awhile and caught wind that my IM went up awhile ago. So i've logged in while i'm lazying around in bed for the day. I cant believe the response that i've gotten for this IM. I must admit that this was the most fun i'd had in awhile.

Firstly thank-you for all the support, i'm glad that my IM ended with a happy ending for all of you cause it sure did for me!

I did think about going again but wheres the surprise in that?! you'll just have to wait untill next time to see me cum again.

Thank-you for posting and i'm going to make more of an effort to log on more often... but only if you guys promise to talk to me
                                          Well, by all means, Ilona, you got that from me. I'm usually logged into the boards when I can cos I find that's where the coolest people are these days and I'm so glad you've decided to jump in on the fun.

Comment

Hi Ilona --

Good to hear from you. I didn't comment on your IM earlier, though I definitely liked it a lot (and now am going to watch it again), but let me take this chance to tell you that everything you've done on the site has been great! You are just really really beautiful, and sexy too, of course!

Thanks for posting. What have you been doing all this time?

Comment

Hi Ilona -- I just watched this IM again, and as I remembered you are a stunner and it is too. I'll be back for a visit to your other shoots tonight, though perhaps I should hold off to do some work or something. If I can... Thanks again for contributing. I'd love to see you pose again for a shoot too, beautiful one.

Comment

We are glad you are still around. Keep satifing all of us, we love it. Hope you will do another shoot soon, so we can.

Comment

Ilona is one of the most beautiful models on this site! She has wonderful curves, a joyful smile, and an obvious love of life. I live in North America; I hope I can find a woman like her over here.

Comment

Eight years later and I'm still beating it off to this video. Ilona's curvy body is second to none, and she exudes sexiness throughout. The moment where she fingers herself rapidly and we can hear how wet she is. I would give anything to jump into that camera and fuck her right there on that wagon. Her pussy sounds so wet.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X