If You Could Marry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If You Could Marry

Guys, if you could have opportunity to marry up with an AW lady, and only one AW lady who you'd like to spend the rest of your life with, who would you choose and why?

Sue Ann. But I'm hoping she found someone a whole lot better.

Comment

Comment

That is a very tough decision there. So many beautiful women. Actually every single one of them are so beautiful. But to narrow it down I say it be Annaliesa. She just has that look that drives me wild. Her eyes so big and soft. The way she smiles and moves shows such control. She knows what she wants. She is not rib bone skinning which is what I do not like at all. I just love feeling a soft smooth body. Just the little padding she has is so perfect. She fills those curves so well. Her tits are so perfectly sized, firm looking, and love those nipples the way they point outward. All I can say the perfect woman and would be so happy to have ever been with her.

Now for laughs. Marry Annaliesa and adopt Silvie. LOL!!! Just kidding or am I.

Brian

Comment

I s'pose Silvie would be young enough you could probably adopt her as a daughter. Heck, that may be an indication of a new topic for a thread of its own, if someone might be willing to take that one on.

Now me, if I were going to adopt an AW lady as a daughter I'd likely choose Joan. She seems to be stlll quite young at heart and she's quite beautiful and even funny.

Comment

Wolfgang, like you I'm way too old to feel comfortable marrying any of the lovely ladies here. On the bright side, even if you can only marry one you probably can adopt several. So, I'd love to adopt spunky Immie and sweet Katherine F. Well, in my dreams...
            Last edited by Guest; 25 July 2009, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't consider myself too old for some of the AW models, I'm not yet 50. Age isn't really a strong contributing factor in a great relationship like romance or even friendship.

Another thing to consider is that some of the AW models who have graced the pages of Abbywinters in years gone by, no doubt they have aged gracefully and whether or not their cosmetic appearences are different they would likely still be the same person inside and that's what really counts.
              Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 27 July 2009, 12:59 AM. Reason: Add punctuation

Comment

Fotina Fotina Fotina !!!!!

Comment

Now that's a question. I find myself thinking of so many models for all sorts of different reasons and I find myself making a decision based on the personality that comes through on the vids and on the boards rather than on the stills. A few girls came very close: sue-ann, petria, daria, roxy, violeta, joannie, armine, kara-d and katy but in the end it has to be danielle-n. F. xx

Comment

That's easy. Such a striking combination of elegance and intelligence: Kasia.

Comment

Oh wow, I dream about marrying anybody, but it's never gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                        Oh wow, I dream about marrying anybody, but it's never gonna happen.
                        Ah-come on, anything's possible & ya never know till ya try. But just for fun who would you pick among the very fine ladies of AW?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                          Ah-come on, anything's possible & ya never know till ya try. But just for fun who would you pick among the very fine ladies of AW?
                          Chloe B.

Comment

Els, cos she's Danish & I'm Danish, aside o that Els is so flippin' gorgeous!
                            Attached Files

Comment

As far as I remember Els is from the Netherlands.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                                Fotina Fotina Fotina !!!!!
                                can i wear this on our wedding nite???
                                Attached Files

Comment

I'm pretty sure that little outfit would be just fine, Fotina! ;-)

Comment

[ATTACH]20367[/ATTACH]

Comment

I'm smitten with Chelsea A, any contact from her, would love to see her come back to AW. Just daring, spunky, perfect body and fun.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

I'd have to pick Dancer.(well she is on AW right?)

Comment

Masie, hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Vikingsteve View Post
                                            Masie, hands down
                                            I think Vikingsteve and Masie would make for a great couple.

Comment

I have to warn you Viking Steve I will require you to produce a signed document confirming your skills as a chocolatier before you get my concent! x

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                I have to warn you Viking Steve I will require you to produce a signed document confirming your skills as a chocolatier before you get my concent! x
                                                ohhh that reminds me.....

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                  I have to warn you Viking Steve I will require you to produce a signed document confirming your skills as a chocolatier before you get my consent! x
                                                  Here you go;
                                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bruidstaart-81.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	643480

Comment

I'm not of the marrying kind, but I would be prepared to break with this chosen lifestyle to honeymoon with Mim

Comment

Originally posted by Impudican View Post
                                                      I'm not of the marrying kind, but I would be prepared to break with this chosen lifestyle to honeymoon with Mim
                                                      Mim, certainly one of my favorite abby girls. Here is the forum link for her debut, look at that picture! Mmmm, cute as a button.

Comment

No warning needed my perfect little joymaker! I will get any document you want hahahaha. As for making choclate, Ive seen the movie Chocolate and that was one of my favs ever! I can be your perfect chocolatier sweetheart! Seriously, did you see that movie? Sooooo awsome! Me and you in a movie, that would be heaven hahahahaha

Comment

Thank you Wolfgang for that forsight hahahaha. I agree, we would be a great couple! So much fun, so much energy, and so much for you to watch mate!

Comment

Dreaming is good my friend! Dream on!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X